The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Gentry

I hadn't seen this before:

Αποκαλυπτική συν*ντευξη του τ*ως βασιλιά Κωνσταντίνου στο CNN!eglimatikotita.gr

It's from the King's appearance at Cnn in spring. He looks nothing like what he did a few years ago -I don't mean the facial characteristics, but the flow of speech and especially the voice.. Does that have to do as well with the heart disease of King Constantine? Has it affected his voice and speaking? Does any one if it's getting better gradually..?

Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Nobility

I believe that King Constantine is shown in the last interviews given, when he speaks of his country, Greece, very melancholy, sad ..He avoids tears and this changes the voice. I do not think this is for his heart problem.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Gentry

A friend of mine told me she saw him this summer in the island of Spetses. He was carrying a stick and walked supported by a nurse. Unfortunately he looked very bad. I'm convinced now that there is more to his problems than what they publicly admit. I think the change in his voice is also a result of that.
I sincerely wish him all best, from the heart
Old 10-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics and information about King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie attending the wedding of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Countess Stphanie de Lannoy can be found and should be posted at our extra threads at the Luxembourg subforum! Thanks for your understanding!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Super Moderator

Together with her sisters and Prince Henrik, Queen Anne-Marie has attended the premiere of the Nutcracker in Copenhagen yesterday evening, November 23. Queen Margrethe had designed the costumes for the ballet.

** Pic **

More pics and information can be found here!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

This Queen is wonderful , my favorite !
Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Nobility

thanks by pictures, they were wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Gentry

Αny news on how King Constantine is holding?
In the Christmas picture of this year he looks sadly aged, compared to last year's..
I hope he recovers this year from whatever troubles he has.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Nobility

I think that not all people age well. King Constantine has problems in his leg, making it difficult to walk, he was using a cane. But I can not forget of the King Paul, he always looked older , than he actually was ....I mean that the parents of King Constantine appeared older than they really were, we can not require the king a better state of conservation. I think he is in good health,one example was at the openingof the museum of Valentino in London.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ibrC0S-GHU...ieta+mayor.jpg
Old 12-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRIS1983 View Post
I think that not all people age well. King Constantine has problems in his leg, making it difficult to walk, he was using a cane. But I can not forget of the King Paul, he always looked older , than he actually was ....I mean that the parents of King Constantine appeared older than they really were, we can not require the king a better state of conservation. I think he is in good health,one example was at the openingof the museum of Valentino in London.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ibrC0S-GHU...ieta+mayor.jpg
He does look good in that photo, despite the cane.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Queen Anne-Marie (as well as Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia and the Duke of Edinburgh) attended the funeral of Princess Margarita of Baden at the St Sava Serbian Orthodox Church in London today, January 24, 2013. Margarita was one of three children of Prince Berthold, Margrave of Baden, and his wife, Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sipa gallery ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Nobility

Princess Margarita was daughter of Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, sister of Prince Philip. Princess Theodora was second daughter of Prince Andrew and Princess Alice of greece and Denmark.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Super Moderator

All posts about the recent interview of Queen Anne-Marie and Princess Tatiana have been moved to the followig thread:

* Greek Royal Family current events and pictures *
Old 04-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The king and queen attended a concert in Athens by the philharmonic orchestra of Israel:

Noblesse & Royauts La famille royale de Grce un concert au Athens Concert Hall
Old 04-16-2013, 05:57 AM
Serene Highness

Kings Constantine and Anne-Marie, were invited to the funeral of Margaret Thatcher, by both the British Government and by the Thatcher family but they will be represented in funeral by the Prince Paul and Princess Marie Chantal:

<<The funeral of the late Baroness Thatcher

Their Majesties King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, were invited to the funeral of the late Baroness Thatcher, by both the British Government and by the Thatcher family.

His Majesty King Constantine asked if he could be represented by Crown Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal, as he would be away from England on the day; the said request has been accepted.>>

WEB OFFICIAL:The funeral of the late Baroness Thatcher - Royal Greek Family

Pictures of the Kings of Greece with Margaret Tatcher in 2007: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VzvcUBOQUT.../157791312.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YoY1vVEzm2...0/TEACHER3.jpg
Old 04-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Nobility

the Kings, constantine and Anne Marie, will come to reside permanently to Greece in the coming months, Constantine said this to reporters in early April when they went to the memorial funeral in Tatoi
Old 04-30-2013, 06:54 AM

Is King Constantine II now back in Greece?

Hi, I work for a media company and one of our journalists had an exclusive interview with Christos Zabounis, the official biographer of the Greek Royal Family King Constantine has returned to Greece | gbtimes. In the interview, Christos Zabounis said that the King has left London behind him and that he has settled permanently in Greece. It would be great to know if someone in this forum has heard the same information.

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 AM
Nobility

The kings Constantine and Anne Marie are now in Greece. the journalists have said that with motive of memorial in Tatoi, he affirmed that he will closes his house of London, he and his spouse will live permanently in porto Hely. Is it true?, I have not segurity of it, because at 2010, the newspapers published this same "interview". but I think it could be true
Old 05-02-2013, 03:57 AM

not an old interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
The kings Constantine and Anne Marie are now in Greece. the journalists have said that with motive of memorial in Tatoi, he affirmed that he will closes his house of London, he and his spouse will live permanently in porto Hely. Is it true?, I have not segurity of it, because at 2010, the newspapers published this same "interview". but I think it could be true
Thanks, Stef. That's really interesting because this interview was held last week, so we know it is recent. If anybody has any info to confirm this and also how the Greek people are reacting to the news, we'd be happy to hear them.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Nobility

Personally, I have not heard yet such news.

Tags
anne marie, constantine ii, king constantine ii, queen anne marie