How to Contact King Constantine

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splodger

Aristocracy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Does anyone know any contact address to write to King Constantine. On the Official Website it says he recives many letters every year but I cant find the address of his Office to do so.

Many Thanks
OJ

:eek: How do you do....The adreess is as follows:

HRM THE KING OF GREECE

65 GROSVENOR STREET

6th FLOOR - LONDON

W1K 3JH UNITED KINGDOM

;)

you are truly a wounderfull and fantastic star!!!

Many thanks for your help :flower:
OJ

Now there is a man whos looking pleased with him self :blink:

Yes this picture looks very cool!!!!! You've got to see the other ones from my own collection !!!!

Where are you come from??????

Has anyone here ever written to the king and received a reply back?
or for that matter has anyone written at all? :unsure: :huh:

I wanted to write to the King for ages now, however having finally got his address (with much thanks to Cuervo :flower: ) I don’t know what to say. I feel a little awkward in writing to him as I am not Greek my self and almost feel it is not appropriate.

I had the same feeling when I got Prince Felipe's address. Plus I have wanted to write to the former king of greece. You feel so ridiculious writing to them or at least I do. :blush: I still haven't worked up the nerve to write to either. :ermm:

Years ago before he went back to Serbia, I looked at Alexander of Yugoslavia's webpage and I was really impressed with the information he had on it so I just popped a message and good wishes in the "comments box." I was totaly overwelmed when he wrote back to me in person and cutting along story short he is totaly a genuinely nice man. However since I have felt odd in writing again, especialy as to me i remember what he said so well but he must get thousands of letters and especialy now he has gone home he has far more important things to remember. I guess I must just get the courrage to write to both of them, afterall I wont be alone in sending my regards and the worst that can happen is I wont get a reply.... of course i am just sat here staring at a blank screen again trying to find the courage and inspiration.

Originally posted by Jo@Nov 16th, 2003 - 3:23 am
Has anyone here ever written to the king and received a reply back?
or for that matter has anyone written at all? :unsure: :huh:
Yes,I have written to the king,and I received a Christmas card with a GRF family portrait!!

Parts of this thread have been removed because of inappropriate language and comments by various members.

The point of this thread originally was how someone might be able to contact King Constantine. An address was provided. This thread will now be locked to prevent further disputes and disagreements.

Alexandria

The REAL address of King Constantine's

Does anyone have the real address of King Constantine's?

I have found one, but it doesn't seem to be a proper one. Does anyone know how people get in contact with the Greek Royal Family.

At the site The Greek Royal Family I also found an email form, but I don't thing it's right to contact him via an email form.

Thank you very much.
Hellas

Letter

I want to write a letter to a member of the Greek royal family. Anyone know how I could do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom