Resemblance Between Charlotte and Joséphine-Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, felix does look as though he has stepped out of the 19th or so century or something. i don't like it. neway, i wonder if jean and j-c are gonna do anything for the relief effort for the tsunami? any news on that?

it was announced on the glittering royal events message board and the benelux message board that grand duchess josephine-charlotte has passed away at 5:55am and that she passed away at chateau fischbach - forgive my spelling. may she rest in peace.

msfroyste said:
it was announced on the glittering royal events message board and the benelux message board that grand duchess josephine-charlotte has passed away at 5:55am and that she passed away at chateau fischbach - forgive my spelling. may she rest in peace.
I was really shocked when I read this very bad news on a website!:( :(
May she rest in peace! We will never forget her!:(

yes i was surprised to read the sad news just now, i was on the internet all morning and didn't hear anything about it so it was a real shock to hop back onto the internet a few hours later and find out JC has passed away...may she rest in peace.

I am so shocked. What very sad news. My heart goes out to her family during this time. :(

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
You guys, I think I'm going to cry.
Don't cry, gaggle. Think of it this way, at least she will not be suffering from her illness anymore.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
Don't cry, gaggle. Think of it this way, at least she will not be suffering from her illness anymore.
Thank you. I was just very sad at the moment. But I'm better now.

I have noticed a strong resemblance between the late Grand Duchess Charlotte and her daughter-in-law, the former Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte. Has anyone else noticed this? Every time I look at a formal portrait of Charlotte, I have to look twice to see if it is her or Josephine-Charlotte! :)

I agree when Charlotte was older but not when she was young.

Example :

officialgd.jpg

charlottefelix2.jpg

char.jpg

charlotte7.jpg

charlotteprinzessin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom