The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Historical Sub-Forum

As you have notices, we have added new sub-forum to the Jordanian Forum: Jordanian Royal History.

The Sub-Forum is for Jordanian Royals of the past, up to King Talal (grandfather of the present King) and his siblings.
This is also the place to discuss important events, or other things that influenced the Jordanian Royal History.

As everywhere in the Forums, remember our Forum Rules and Membership FAQs, especially the following:

* Most pre-WW1 pictures are in public domain and you can post them directly here (that is, you can actually post pictures, not just links). However, you can't hotlink the pictures.
* We don't allow political or religious posts, unless they are directly connected with Royals.
* Be respectful: you may agree or disagree, but you must remain respectful towards your fellow-posters and the Royals you discuss.

Hope you will enjoy this Forum!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-31-2019, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Monarchs of Jordan (1921–present)
Emirate of Transjordan (1921–1946)
Abdullah
1 April 1921 - 25 May 1946
Previously King-designate of Iraq for a short period in 1920.

Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan/Jordan (1946–present):

Abdullah I
25 May 1946 - 20 July 1951
(assassinated)
Proclaimed King of Palestine by the Jericho Conference in 1948.

Talal
20 July 1951 - 11 August 1952
(abdicated) Son of Abdullah I Hashemite.

Hussein
11 August 1952 - 7 February 1999
Son of Talal

Abdullah II
7 February 1999 - Incumbent