The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Aristocracy

It's not great to read this news (T_T)
Death comes like a thief in the night, when we least expect it, and we've been robbed! Such a jewel he is...
Include me to the ones who pray for his grieving family and the devastated us here.
Very sad that we lost him, but he is now in God's hands, and there he will not suffer anymore. Being afflicted in this temporary world is too harsh, and God saw his suffering , so although it would pain everyone who loves him, He feched him back home where there are no fears, tears and suffering.

It's late to say this but... We love you Warren <3

:' (((

Old 06-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I am saddened by this news. Warren was always a calm and intelligent voice of reason here over all the years I have been a member. I had no idea he was ill. It's a shame that so often we don't get a chance to tell people how much we value having them in our lives, even in the sort of essentially anonymous relationship we, here, share over the internet, while they are alive. Now it's too late. I will miss him.

My thoughts are with his family. He once told me he had a brother who lived not far from where I live. I know what it is like to lose a brother.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Courtier

I'm so very sad to hear this news. :( Just a couple of days ago, I was reading some old threads and particularly appreciating reading Warren's comments in them (as has been pointed out by others, Warren was both incredibly knowledgeable, and also a voice of reason), and I realized that I hadn't seen him posting here lately. I had no idea he was ill and, as Roslyn has pointed out so well, it's a shame we don't get the opportunity to tell people how much we appreciate them. I know there must be so many of us here on the forums who will miss his presence. And my thoughts and prayers are very much with Warren's friends and family.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I've heard it said that when a man dies, he holds in his hands only that which he has given away. Our Warren certainly gave away a lot of himself to each and every one of us with patience, kindness, humor and reason. He freely gave away his extensive knowledge to us and these gifts he gave us, we can hold dear and carry with us as we remember him.

Warren, you will be sorely missed.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 06-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I've heard it said that when a man dies, he holds in his hands only that which he has given away. Our Warren certainly gave away a lot of himself to each and every one of us with patience, kindness, humor and reason. He freely gave away his extensive knowledge to us and these gifts he gave us, we can hold dear and carry with us as we remember him.

Warren, you will be sorely missed.
What a beautiful saying.

I did not know Warren but he sounds lovely.

R.I.P. Warren.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:41 AM
Heir Apparent

How very sad my sympathies to his family, RIP
Old 06-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Aristocracy

Oh my goodness.

I am SO sorry.

RIP, Warren.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Godspeed.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Heir Apparent

RIP Warren. My thoughts and prayers to his family.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I am shocked to read this. RIP Warren, you'll be missed a great deal. Always a voice of reason shaping TRF the good way they are today.
A very sad day for us.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Nobility

What a terrible loss. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. Rest In Peace Warren.

Be who you are And say what you feel Because those who mind don't matter And those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss
Old 06-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Isn't it funny that we "know" so many people via this forum. Warren was one of the best cat herders in the business.

I will miss his refined sense of the ridiculous and his even hand.

Goodbye my friend. God Speed.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Administrator

Warren has been the anchor for the TRF team for nearly a decade. His passion, dedication, kindness, intelligence, humour and knowledge of human nature have always been an inspiration and wonderful support.

I am deeply thankful that he has not only been my colleague at the Forums, but had also become a close friend of mine. We've shared good times and bad ones over the many years.

I will miss him dreadfully - Warren, thank you for all you've done and rest in peace!
Old 06-11-2015, 02:23 AM
Courtier

In that photo he looked quite young. So sad
Old 06-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

The heavens gained another beautiful angel. RIP Warren. Thank you for being you. You were a great compassionate leader here at TRF, we're going to miss you!
Old 06-11-2015, 03:16 AM
Courtier

I didn't know Warren in person but I respected his work as a moderator. RIP Warren you will be missed.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Royal Highness

Oh :( Such sad news. :(
I enjoyed a lot working with Warren the few months I have been a mod here.

My prayers go with him and his family. We won't forget him.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Commoner

Very sad news.

May he rest in peace.

My heart goes out to his family and I wish them all the strength they need to pull through this period of loss.

Silently,
Michiru
Old 06-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Royal Highness

Very sad news. I am deeply touched and saddened by this message. I am sorry to hear of the loss. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I had multiple talks with him via PM in the last years. Warren was an outstanding man. I will always remember him as a nice, calm, friendly and warm person who built bridges between persons, cultures and different interests in a special way. I will miss him.

Warren, may your last trip an peaceful joining to eternity ... may you reunited with loved ones ... hope you are "on the highest skyscraper" now.... rest in peace.

Old 06-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

So sad to hear this, this morning.

He will be greatly missed.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

RIP Warren you will be greatly missed by us all and thank you for all the help,advice and support you have administered to us all with such professionalism over the years.