TRF is now on Facebook!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimebear

Royal Highness
City
Somewhere Street
Country
United States
For all of you Facebookers, TRF is now a group. Come and join us! You should be logged in to your own account to use the link.

Login | Facebook

Last edited:
Joined. TRF has expanded so much, it's more like The Royal World than The Royal Forums!

:previous:
Yes, we're becoming Imperialists. :D

Ha ha, this is great!!!! But I wont join because I dont want you to see my ugly face ... lol...

Oh, come on, don't let a few pixels stand between you and the TRF group!

I JOINED!!! Can't wait to see what will be on there! I am addicted to facebook so this is great!

Right, well, I hope some inventive members of this group start posting discussions over there. No TRF rules to hem you in or anything...:D

I am in there under the name Karl j Kampovsky. Come say hello!

I also joined, but, please wait for me to go to the hairdresser before I post my picture! ,-)

I tried could not get into trf, only my face book profile

I cant find "The Royal Forums" when I search for the group at facebook. Ok I dont need to find it that way bacause I can use the link here, but Im wondering why??
(and I have still not joined... but maybe soon...:))

I have joined and I wish you every sucess on facebook.

I cant find "The Royal Forums" when I search for the group at facebook. Ok I dont need to find it that way bacause I can use the link here, but Im wondering why??
(and I have still not joined... but maybe soon...:))

No idea, to be honest. I think it was showing on the search when the group was first set up.

What about Bebo? Are we not on Bebo yet it's big here in the UK, I'm sure some of our members would be on bebo and not facebook!

No, we aren't on Bebo. Does it allow registration by entities as well as individuals?

No, we aren't on Bebo. Does it allow registration by entities as well as individuals?

Yes you can set up groups on Bebo which members can then join, the homepage for the group show the profiles of the members, and whatever else the person who set up the group wants, though you have to be a member to set up a group, I have joined a few groups.

There are already groups about the monarchy but none quite the standard of The Royal Forums:TRFrules:

The Royal Forums Facebook page (which is different from the group) wasn't working properly, so it's been deleted and replaced.

Anyone wishing to become a fan of the page can find it here:

The Royal Forums | Facebook

Last edited:
well I've joined the facebook page

Back
Top Bottom