The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-28-2011, 03:50 PM

An Open Letter to The Royal Forums community and moderators

Hello all.
While reading about the upcoming British royal wedding I was intrigued by the story of Crown Princess Masako of Japan and found your site. I started reading the excellent translation from German of "Princess Masako: The Encaged Butterfly" by ChiaraC. At first I just read the translated portions but the comments from other members of your forum were so insightful and clarifying that they were just as valuable a resource for understanding. I found this true in other threads I visited on a variety of topics. I think the quality of the dialogue was also greatly enhanced by how civilized and skillful the communication was among your membership. Your site is a showcase for how powerful the forum template can be for researchers when it's done right, and a true pleasure to experience. The vast majority of forums are so clogged with drama and infighting that the subject of the forum is always compromised with the terrible sound to signal ratio. I'm a highly critical person and don't usually like giving praise, but because I'm so darn picky I have to name gold when I see it.

So I'll close by saying that you have something very special here and I hope that in the coming surge of global interest in all things royal your site gets the traffic and attention it deserves.

- a guest from Denver

Old 03-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Hello and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the kind words; enjoy your time here.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you The Royal Forums !!!

Since today I'm proud holder of university degree - master of political science. After few weeks of big stress I passed my final exam. I wrote a thesis about the monarchy in Denmark and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

Just five years ago, I was not interested in monarchies but after joining to this community I've started. Now almost every day I'm visiting this place, not always posting but I'm reading with pleasure posts of other members. TRF is fantastic place when I've found lot of informations, of whose members I "survived" few royal weddings, christenings and other royal gatherings. And I'm sure that we will have opportunity to share our impression during future events.

Once again thank you all - moderators for making this place pleasant to visit and fellow members for always interesting discussion .
Old 06-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Congratulations !!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Congratulations and keep posting TRF is a great place!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Royal Highness

That's very good news that you've taken interest to monarchies so fast and have just defended your thesis on this field. ( you've just killed two birds with one stone !).

Gratulacje!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for creating TRF it is finally the place where I can read and reply and share comments with others who enjoy the royals and their lives.thank you .
Old 06-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! I'm also a student of Political Science
Old 06-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Courtier

Congratulations !
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am planning to run my own business and I got very good information from TRF. My plan is to found a worldwide internet shop for tickets for castles, historical museums, churches and other historical buildings. The advantage of my site is, that you don't need to visit a lot of internet sites and search for ticket prices, guided tours, opening times. I would like to summarize all information at one site and book the tickets for my customers.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:01 AM
Aristocracy

Congratulations!

You really do learn alot here. I mostly follow The British Royal Family, but I didn't know half as much about them before coming on here. I've also learnt more about the other Royal Families, despite not following them as much, and knowing next to nothing about them before I came on here.

This place is a feast for the mind
Old 06-29-2011, 07:05 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you all for a kind words
Old 06-29-2011, 07:09 AM
Administrator

Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement!

Old 06-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Congratulations!!

PR
Old 06-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I also can vouch for it - at first I thought it was all aristocratic tittle-tattle - but I was wrong!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Aristocracy

Congratulations !!

I joined the Royal Forums to expand my interest. I am glad I did as I enjoy the debate , and opinions. Anyone who is reading this and thinking of becoming a member, please join. You will be glad that you did.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Congrats agami!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Congratulations agami.pearl, that's a great achievement!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by agami.pearl View Post
Since today I'm proud holder of university degree - master of political science. After few weeks of big stress I passed my final exam. I wrote a thesis about the monarchy in Denmark and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

Just five years ago, I was not interested in monarchies but after joining to this community I've started. Now almost every day I'm visiting this place, not always posting but I'm reading with pleasure posts of other members. TRF is fantastic place when I've found lot of informations, of whose members I "survived" few royal weddings, christenings and other royal gatherings. And I'm sure that we will have opportunity to share our impression during future events.

Once again thank you all - moderators for making this place pleasant to visit and fellow members for always interesting discussion .
congratulation
Old 07-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Courtier

Congratulations!

Tags
thanks you, trf