Reading the Board with Safari on OSX 10.5.4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sg1fan

Aristocracy , Royal Blogger
City
In Mac Land
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone else was having issues reading this board in Safari (OS 10.5.4). I'm using an Intel Macbook Pro and I'm constantly having issues reading the board. It only started when the service pack to the latest version came out.

I don't have the problem with Firefox 3. I'm attaching a sample of what it looks like. Do any of the mods or admins know of a quick fix for this?

Attachments

• board_issues.jpg
    board_issues.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 354
Hi Sg1fan

I'm using Safari on an Intel MacBook Pro OS X 10.5.3 and I'm having no issue. I had a problem with Safari when I accepted an update of my system. I've reinstalled Safari with my Installation CD-ROM. The thing is, you'll need to download this freeware : Pacifist. Here's how to proceed if you wish to get back the Safari version of your Instal disc : Re: How do I re-install Safari? - dslreports.com

I use Safari too on a Mac powerbook G4 (OS X, "OS Tiger") and never had problems. I can even use Google Docs now on safari, which is exciting because I couldn't awhile ago. It was annoying switching back and forth between safari & netscape, because I'm just so acclimated to safari now. It's all I want to use ever.

Back
Top Bottom