Order of Posts

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crisiñaki

Heir Apparent
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
hey, how are you all

I noticed my posts are left behind others, I mean, other posts that have been made before mine are the last ones in each thread

is it normal?

thanks in advance for your answers :flowers:

The Server clock is currently running five hours slow so the times shown on the newest posts are inaccurate.

The forum clock is running a few hours slow since the server migration, so some of your posts that were made right after we came back online might have had an earlier time on them than the posts made just before the migration. That might account for them being out of order.

Now we're about 5 hours after the site shut down for the server move, I don't think this will be happening any more. Andy knows about the clock being out, and it's on his list of things to deal with.

Or, to put it more succintly -

What Warren said. :D

Listing all posts by date

Is there a way to list all the posts in a certain time period? If I subscribe to a thread and click the link to the post through my email, but don't look at the "New Posts" then, when I come back later to read the "New Posts" I can only see those as far back as when I accessed the forums through my email. I would like to see all the threads that have been posted to as far back as the last time I read the "New Posts." Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!:flowers:

As far as I know, there isn't a way to do that. But I don't use thread subscriptions, so someone else might have some more information.

Back
Top Bottom