Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Administrator

BBC Newsline in Northern Ireland

- A Message from the BBC -

Northern Ireland-based BBC Newsline news programme

Seeking all and any ‘local’ stories relating to the Diamond Jubilee

Have you met the Queen?
What are your memories of the Silver Jubilee?
Do you have any film or photographs you can share?
Are you planning a street party?
Is your company providing materials for the Queen’s official celebrations?

If you are able to assist in any way,
please contact Natasha Sayee at BBC Newsline.
email:
natasha.sayee@bbc.co.uk

phone:02890338603

. . . . .

Old 09-10-2012, 06:39 AM

TV company looking for the biggest royal fan...

back2back Productions Ltd, Brighton, England

TV companylooking for the biggest royal fan
of Wills 'n' Kate, Harry, and Diana

Hi

We are currently working on a Documentary Series about the British Royal family, titled The Royals.

In this series we celebrate everything that makes the British Royal family unique. We will unveil the traditions and the history of one of the most influential institutions in the world. They are not just a British obsession but a global phenomenon.

We are looking for the most dedicated, knowledgeable fans of the royals, specifically a real admirer of William & Catherine, Prince Harry or the late Diana, Princess of Wales

> Please contact me jamie.stratton@back2back.tv

Thanks

Old 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM

I am an academic, working at King's College, London and I'm doing some research on Royal Events in London, in particular the 1953 Coronation and the recent Jubilees, and the experiences enjoyed by people watching these events on big screens in London.

I would like to talk to people who watched any or all of:

the Diamond Jubilee Pageant on the big screens either along the river route or in London Parks;

the Golden Jubilee concert on the big screens in the Mall;

the 1953 Coronation on the cinema screen in the Royal Festival Hall.

If you are able to help me with this, of have friends, family or colleagues who you think might, do please get in touch.
Thank you so much, I very much look forward to hearing from you.

> You can find more details about me, my work, and my contact details here: King's College London - Dr Ruth Adams

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information about my project. If you are willing to act as a respondent, I can promise you confidentiality, and anonymity if you wish, and that I will not take up much of your time.

Many thanks and all best wishes
Old 11-17-2012, 02:36 PM

To give you a clearer picture of my research project, here are the questions I would like to ask respondents...

Firstly, a few questions about yourself, please.

What is your age, and your occupation? Where do you live? (region/country)

Questions relating to the event and your experience of it:

Which Royal event(s) did you attend?

Why did you decide to attend in person, rather than watch it on the television?

From where did you view it?

Did you attend alone, or with family and friends?

Did you watch all, or just part of the event on the screens? If the latter, why was this?

Did you plan to watch the event on the screens, or was it more a question of comfort and necessity - i.e. issues of crowding or not being able to see the 'real life' action?

Did you feel you were missing out by watching the event on the screens rather than 'the real thing'?

What was the atmosphere like in the crowd?

Did people respond to the action on the screen? And if so, in what ways? Did their responses differ to those watching the real action?

Have you watched other live events on big screens in public places (sporting events, for example). If so, were there any notable differences between those and the Royal event you attended?

Any other information about your experience that you might like to add would also be most welcome.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Administrator

English Radio in Germany (Oldenburg)

English Radio in Germany

I am the producer of a live radio programme broadcast in English in northern Germany
and would like to hear from a keen supporter of royalty in general.

You would be asked questions about royals in general, royal families in Europe
and, of-course, the British royal family.

We are not looking for experts - just ordinary people with a passion for royalty
and the ability to fight their corner.

Ideally you would be able to come to our studio in Oldenburg.
Since the chances of that are slim we would ask the next best thing: to join us via Skype.

Air date is Saturday 19th of January at 12.00 noon cet.

We are on FM in the area and on the internet (English Radio in Germany)

Could interested members please contact me:

Barrie Redfern

at email: news@englishradio.de

Thanks, Barrie.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:07 AM

Alexei Romanov: New Movie

Hello, привет,

I am posting today I am a French filmmaker passionate by the Russian imperial family and will be making a movie about Alexei in July in LA. I was wondering if you would be interested to contribute to the short-film that will be shoot about Alexei's last day and his fight against hemophilia during the revolution. The Tsarevich is a thesis short film that I make as a student filmmaker.

My name is Geoffroy Faugérolas, I'm a French director based in LA and I will direct the short film The Tsarevich this summer. We are looking for additional funds for our movie or getting any other kind of support such as locations, media coverage, distribution, festival entries...

What is the film about? The Tsarevich is based on real events that happened to the Imperial family of Russia, in 1917, at the verge of their execution. The story takes place in the Ipatev house, a requisitioned villa that serves as a prison for the Tsar and his family. The Romanovs are being held captive by the secret police of the Bolsheviks, a communist party lead by Vladimir Lenin and under Yakov Yurovsky’s watch. The story is told through the point of view of Alexei, the only heir of the throne that suffers from hemophilia and therefore, lives a very intricate life, where nobody sees his inner valor and strength.

Why do we need fundings?
Funding will go towards many department.
- Location: We need a Victorian era house to rent for couple of days.
- Food: The crew needs energy to carry on.
- Misc: Filmmaking has many expenses such as make-up, gas, rentals...
- Rentals: A period piece requires us to rent everything from wardrobe, props, set-design... The filmmakers want to portrait a realistic and accurate version of the history which comes with great cost.
You can find more information about our donation page on Indiegogo at:
The Tsarevich | Indiegogo

Additional information regarding the movie or the director can be seen at:
Geoffroy Faugérolas | Director

I kindly thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Geoffroy Faugérolas
Director
Geoffroy-faugerolas.com
Old 07-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Administrator

US Casting Firm - Request for Information

Pop Magnet Entertainment is currently working on a project for a major cable network.
They would like to get in contact with Royals who are living (at least part-time) in the United States.

details
Pop Magnet Entertainment
Los Angeles
PopMagnetNet.com
Pop Casting | Reality Television Casting | Los Angeles | New York
owner: Valerie Penso
email: info@popmagnetent.com
Old 10-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Courtier

Royalty Book

Hi guys,

I am currently in the (slow) process of writing a book on royalty called If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown?

It's going to be a look at all of the royal families, as well as royal protocol, orders, tiaras, palaces, titles, succession, etc.

I'm in need of photos! I'm looking for photos of royalty that you have taken and would give me permission to use. I would prefer photos of all of the families except the British. We see them all of the time (at least in the Western media) so I'd like to limit them to just a few photos (I've got one of Elizabeth so far) and I'd prefer to focus on everyone else.

So if you've taken photos of the royals out on a visit/working or if you've seen them on the balcony or whatever, I'd really love to use the photos! I'd especially love if it you've got photos of someone curtseying/bowing to another royal.

Thank you guys!
Old 08-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Administrator

From Maverick TV (London)

Maverick TV is looking for ardent fans of the Royal Family who have struggled to lose weight on a number of diets
and would like some help to kick start their weight loss journey.

Using research from Yale University, our series will look at using motivational techniques to aid someone's weight loss,
by working with a subject that is close to their heart.

Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a large collection of memorabilia that would be visual for TV
and can demonstrate a love for the UK Monarchy.

Successful applicants will have a history of trying numerous diets, not be dieting currently
and be willing to take part in a head to head weight loss challenge.

Please email apply@mavericktv.co.uk for more information,
including your name, daytime telephone number
and some details about why you love the Royal Family.

Tags
british, collections, duchess of windsor, duke of windsor, edward, elizabeth ii, fashion wedding dress, film, jubilee, media, participant, prince andrew, queen, royal collection, royal wedding, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson, tv biggest fans documentary dedicated, wallis simpson, wedding dress, www.exclusivepix.co.uk