The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Community Forums > Forum Announcements and Admin

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Request for assistance received from ABC News, USA

=====================================

I'm a photo editor for ABCNews.com. I'm working on a story of royal wedding cakes and would like to request images of the following wedding cakes:

Queen Elizabeth
Princess Diana and Prince Charles
Prince Edward and Sophie
Princess Anne and Mark Phillips
Princess Victoria and Daniel (swedish 2010)
Grace Kelly when she married the prince of Monaco
Queen Rania and King Abdullah
Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson (Denmark)

Any help in obtaing the images would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Have a great day

Jeff

E-mail: jeffrey.r.swartz.-nd@abc.com

Old 03-10-2011, 09:55 AM

journalist from austria

Dear forum-users,

On occasion of the royal wedding in April, the KURIER, Austrias second biggest national daily (around 800.000 readers) will of course report extensively. (It's all the Habsburgs' fault, we are a royalty crazy country as well)
As a foreign affairs editor I will be in London beforehand to contribute reports and op eds.
I am looking for a convinced fan of the british royals, who has taken part in a former royal wedding, such as Diana&Charles or Andrew&Sarah, who wants to share his or her memories for our readers

I am also looking for a club of royalty-fans in the UK, which I could visit and have a chat with the members.

Thanks for any kind of help
all the best
Konrad

Konrad Kramar
foreign affairs editor
KURIER
Lindengasse 52
1170 Vienna, Austria
0043-1-52100-2725
0043-676-611-96-63
konrad.kramar@kurier.at

Old 03-21-2011, 11:15 AM

Media request for UK royalists

Hi there,

Endemol UK are making a brand new primetime Saturday night show, featuring couples from the UK.

We are looking for great characters to take part in this new comedy panel show.

Does your partner share your passion for the British Royal family?
Does your love of the Monarchy annoy your partner?
Do you have an enviable collection of all-things Royal?

Our comedy panel will be deciding once and for all who is right and who is wrong when it comes to the couples light-hearted quarrels.

To apply, email us at couples@endemoluk.com or call our hotline on 0333 577 7772
Old 03-23-2011, 09:59 AM

Media requests for member assistance

I am Padma Narayanaswamy an Indian script writer . I wanted to know about the social and cultural events of the Indian Princes during the British rule . Pl can anybody help me with it and thanks
padma
Old 03-28-2011, 06:14 AM

Need help casting a tv show

Hi guys, I'm trying to find some relatively young (15-23) princesses for a British TV show. They can come from anywhere so long as they are actual princesses! Has anyone got any recommendations?
Old 03-28-2011, 06:17 AM

Need help casting a television show

Hi guys, great forum am pleased to be here.
I'm currently working on a British tv show featuring young royals from around the world. I'm on the lookout for princesses aged between 15-23 who aren't too famous and might be interested in appearing on television. Has anyone got any ideas?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:42 PM

Princess Diana

Hello all,

I do hope I'm not offending anyone by posting here, I can assure you that is the least of my intentions. However, I wonder if you might be able to help me with a feature I'm working on for Prima magazine celebrating the Princess's life.

I'm trying to find people who have met the princess, no matter how fleetingly and talk about that experience. This is a feature to really mark the Princess's work and achievements and if anyone can help in any way at all I would be very grateful to hear from you at f.ford@yahoo.co.uk.

All best,

Fiona
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Weird and Wonderful Gifts

Hi there,

My name's Alex Sunier and I'm writing a feature for the Jersey Evening Post. We are doing a whole host of features for next Friday relating to the Royal Wedding (which newspaper isn't?).

Basically I'm trying to find a list of weird and wonderful gifts that the Royal couples have received over the years. I initially thought this would be an easy task, but it has proved harder than I thought.

If you guys know of any lists, or where I can go to find the info I need I will be very grateful.

Kind Regards

A Sunier

alexsunier@gmail.com
Old 04-26-2011, 02:55 PM

Would that TV show happen to be Undercover Princesses?
Shouldn't it be Undercover Princes this time around?

I have no idea how might want to be filmed. Though there are Italian prince/esses around. Everyone wants to get with an Italian
Old 04-26-2011, 11:11 PM

Please let us have more information about the Royal Wedding of His Royal Highness Pri

Dear Warren

I'm the member of The Royal Forum I asked for help from Iceflower about the press release and chance to have the photos from them to publish in our weekly newspaper in English language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
UK TV production company: Diana's Funeral - TRF members' assistance sought

This message was received by the Administrators and is reprinted here in full.
The company and the message are legitimate.
Members who wish to respond should do so by contacting Kufena Coulter at kufenac@monkeykingdom.com

==================================

I am contacting you from Monkey, one of the UK's leading independent television companies. We have been asked by Channel 4 to research and develop a tribute documentary to commemorate Diana's funeral.

As Diana was hailed as 'The People's Princess', what we are doing is creating a programme made up entirely of footage shot by members of the public who went to her funeral, and which shows their experience of that dramatic day. As well as using citizen journalist footage we would also want to interview some of the owners of the footage if they have a specially interesting story to tell about their memories of that day.

This forum is clearly the most active and subscribed to forum for people who have an interest in Royals and I wonder if I might be able to post an appeal for people to come forward with their footage and experiences of that day.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Kufena Coulter
kufenac@monkeykingdom.com
0207 749 3169

Monkey Kingdom » Monkey Factual

=====================================
Old 04-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Hello ohappylife

I'm not sure what you are asking and of whom - the Admins, the Moderators, the members?
We don't use Skype so you can put your questions here and whoever is best equipped to answer them will hopefully do so.

The site is getting very busy and the staff and the members are preoccupied with the imminent Royal Wedding - the former in last-minute planning and preparation, the latter in anticipation. However I'm sure everyone will do what they can to assist.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Administrator

For fans of Prince Harry

Request for member assistance received from the Rare Day production company based in London.

. .. .

Calling Harry Fans!

I'm making a celebratory documentary about Prince Harry’s fans.

It will look at the public’s affectionate relationship with the third in line to the throne
and explore what it is about Harry that people find so endearing.

The documentary is being made by Rare Day for Channel Four’s critically acclaimed First Cut strand.

If you can help me with my research - with facts about Harry, or tips and advice, I'd love to hear from you!

With very best wishes,
Emily

emily.hughes@rareday.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 020 7749 0069
W: Rare Day

Old 10-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Request for assistance/opportunty for potential contestants
ITV1 show "May The Best House Win"

. .. .

"May The Best House Win"
ITV1 television show [UK]

My name is Rob Thoday and I'm an Assistant Producer working on the popular ITV1 show 'May The Best House Win'
link: May The Best House Win - ITV Lifestyle
The show is a massively successful programme that is very similar in format to Channel 4's 'Come Dine With Me'.

Instead of contestants going head to head in a battle of dinner parties our show sees each contestant viewing each others homes and giving it a mark out of ten.
At the end of the episode the person with the most points wins a £1000 prize.

We are currently in the process of developing a special Royal edition of the show and I am very keen to get in touch with anyone who may be interested in taking part.

I am looking for potential contestants residing in London, Surrey or the surrounding areas (although we are taking applications from further afield into consideration) that have a Royal connection or heritage that may enjoy taking part in a show such as ours.

The show is a great deal of fun for everyone taking part and gives contestants the chance to have a look around each others properties in the name of entertainment.

Rob Thoday

Assistant Producer 'May The Best House Win'

phone contact: 0161 952 1346
email contact: rob.thoday@itv.com

Old 11-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Request for assistance/opportunty for potential participants
ITV1 "Dickinson's Real Deal" Antiques show

. .. .

"Dickinson's Real Deal"

ITV1 television show [UK] presented by David Dickinson

Dickinson’s Real Deal is currently the most popular daytime show on ITV and is regularly watched by over six million people a week. Back for an eighth series, David Dickinson and the dealers are traveling around the country looking for some more “bobby dazzlers” brought in by members of the public.

In
honour of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Dickinson’s Real Deal will be visiting three royal boroughs:

1. Windsor - Saturday 14th January
2. Leamington Spa – Saturday 21st January
3. Wootton Bassett – Saturday 28th January

As part of these celebratory shows we are keen to speak to all you ardent royalist collectors out there to feature in a
special section of the programme!

We would like to hear from anyone that has items relating to the birth and childhood of Queen Elizabeth II, her 1953 coronation,
the Silver and Golden Jubilee celebrations and other items associated with key birthdays, wedding anniversaries
and state visits during her reign, alongside any other collections relating to the Royal Family.

If you would be interested in taking part in the programme, then call us now!
We would love to hear from you.

-> Contact

The Dickinson’s Real Deal Team
RDF Television West
Regent House
Regent Street
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4HG

Tel:
0117 970 7618

Email:
Dickinsonsrealdeal@rdftelevision.com

twitter: @ITVRealDeal

Facebook:
search for ITVRealDeal

Old 11-30-2011, 09:14 PM

Dream of Queen Elizabeth II

Hi

I'm doing research for an art project which I would like to show during the celebration of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee so I would like to ask if you ever dreamt of Queen Elizabeth II and if yes, can you please tell me your dream?

thanks

Mary
Old 11-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Courtier

Yes, yes, I did, and recently.

I work in a major hospital in the south. The queen came for a visit, and one of the doctors I know made a point to introduce me to Her Majesty. I went off to do something and saw the queen a little later on and tried to strike up a conversation with her about horses or corgi's, but in my dream the only time she would ever talk to someone was just after she had been introduced to them. So, she wouldn't chat with me since time had passed since we had been introduced.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 PM

Garden Party

Hi there,

I work for a TV production company that is looking for individuals who have attended a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace and met and spoken to Queen Elizabeth II for a TV project.

If you fit the bill and would be interested in finding out more information please contact me at kieran@reallife.co.uk with the following information.

1. When and why you were invited to Garden Party and your feelings in the run up to the event.
2. How your experience of meeting the Queen was.
3. Your location.
4. Your contact details for me to get in touch and provide more information on this opportunity.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Kieran
Old 02-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Administrator

'The Queen & I' documentary - request for assistance by ITV [UK]

- Request for assistance -
- ITV [UK] documentary celebrating the Diamond Jubilee -

°. ° .°

"The Queen & I"
ITV documentary

To celebrate The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee ITV is making a documentary using the public’s home movie footage and stories
to give a unique view of the Queen’s 60 year reign.

Do you have home movie footage that shows a Royal occasion that you will remember forever?

Perhaps you captured a Royal visit to your area, a place of work or school?

Maybe you, a friend, colleague or relative filmed a landmark moment in The Queen’s reign such as the
Silver or Golden Jubilee celebrations or events around the time of Diana’s death?

If so, we would love to hear from you!

Maybe YOUR moving footage and your story could be part of the Queen’s story as she celebrates her Diamond Jubilee.

Get in touch via email
thequeenandi@shiver-productions.co.uk

or call
0113 222 7772

(standard network rates apply)

Rob Thoday
Assistant Producer, ITV Studios
Manchester, UK

Old 03-05-2012, 06:57 AM

Unseen Pictures of the Queen to mark her 60 years reign - help needed!

Hi There,
To mark 60 years of The Queen's reign the Diamond Jubilee will take place in 2012. The celebrations will centre around an extended weekend in 2012 on 2, 3, 4 and 5 June.

We are a worldwide Photo agency looking for unseen pictures of the Queen to publish in newspapers to celebrate the Queen's reign.

We are looking for unseen pictures of the Queen of England that any one might have on this site.

If anyone is interested in having their pictures published, please can they contact me on the email below.

Any questions please email me.

Thank you.

Tom Howell
Exclusive Pix
tom.howell@exclusivepix.co.uk
Exclusive Pix - Worldwide PR &amp Corporate Photo Agency
Old 03-05-2012, 07:03 AM

Personal Stories needed to mark the Queens Diamond Jubilee

Hi There,

To mark 60 years of The Queen's reign the Diamond Jubilee will take place in 2012. The celebrations will centre around an extended weekend in 2012 on 2, 3, 4 and 5 June.

We are a worldwide photo and news agency looking for anyone that has met the queen and has a story to tell with pictures accompanying the story.

We are looking at publishing this story to celebrate the queens diamond Jubilee.

Please contact me by email if you have a story to tell.

Thank you.

Tom Howell
tom.howell@exclusivepix.co.uk
Exclusive Pix - Worldwide PR &amp Corporate Photo Agency

Tags
british, collections, duchess of windsor, duke of windsor, edward, elizabeth ii, fashion wedding dress, film, jubilee, media, participant, prince andrew, queen, royal collection, royal wedding, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson, tv biggest fans documentary dedicated, wallis simpson, wedding dress, www.exclusivepix.co.uk