The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Hi everyone- if anyone besides Osipi and Daria gets PMs from me today can you let me know!

Old 11-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Same. If anyone besides Daria gets PMs from me today- let me know!

Old 11-19-2015, 04:05 PM

How do I change my avatar?

edit: ok I found out how to do it. :)
Old 11-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

When you forward a PM to somebody- does it show up in your sent items folder as fwd- and then the title- just like in regular email? And then they would be 2 separate items- the reply to someone- and then the forward? Never done it- just trying to make sure something didn't get forwarded. Can I remove the forward option?
Old 11-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
When you forward a PM to somebody- does it show up in your sent items folder as fwd- and then the title- just like in regular email? And then they would be 2 separate items- the reply to someone- and then the forward? Never done it- just trying to make sure something didn't get forwarded. Can I remove the forward option?
I don't think I have ever forwarded a PM to someone before, but I am guessing that if you forward one PM to two people it will show up the same as if you sent one PM but will show more than one name in the sent section.

If I send you a test PM now, forward it on to someone else and see what happens.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I did! Thanks! Did you receive it back too?
Old 11-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Majesty

Quote:

If you send a PM to multiple members, you will get only one copy in your sent box, but you can see who you send the PM to.

If you respond to a PM to multiple members, you will have to manually include all the other names, otherwise only the one who send out the PM will receive your reply.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I did! Thanks! Did you receive it back too?
Did you include my name in the forward recipients as I didn't receive anything back!
Old 11-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
If you send a PM to multiple members, you will get only one copy in your sent box, but you can see who you send the PM to.

If you respond to a PM to multiple members, you will have to manually include all the other names, otherwise only the one who send out the PM will receive your reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
Did you include my name in the forward recipients as I didn't receive anything back!
@ Muhler- The 2nd part of that- even when you hit foreword? Though it is true now that I think about it- when I did- I had to add the names.
@ Jack- No I did not- I thought you would get a copy as you sent the original message? All good!
Old 11-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
@ Muhler- The 2nd part of that- even when you hit foreword? Though it is true now that I think about it- when I did- I had to add the names.
@ Jack- No I did not- I thought you would get a copy as you sent the original message? All good!
Perfect - yes all good!!
Old 11-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Anybody who's been in the The Duke of Cambridge as Patron of Centerpoint thread today- particularly since about 12: 20 PM onwards till now- did I post anything in that thread today?
Old 11-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

No, you haven't posted there since 19th November.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post

No, you haven't posted there since 19th November.
Thanks Jack! Posted there today.
If anyone receives a PM from me today, can you ( the person who gets the PM) let me know?
Old 11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

@ Jack- Or any mod that can help me now! Have I posted anything since 12:00, particularly in the Prince William in Centerpoint thread? I had 4 thoughts- I wanted to reply in a message to Daria. I thought of 3 and couldn't remember the fourth one. I'm worried that the fourth thought may have been something private between us- that she wouldn't want the world to know. If I have posted anything in that thread today before now, please delete it! I'm gonna go post in that thread now BTW!
Old 11-23-2015, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Roseroyal - you have made just three posts today as follows:

1) the one above

2) a post about half an hour ago in the Duke of Cambridge Centrepoint thread responding to Daria_S - it doesn't appear to contain anything private, although it is a conversation you may find easier to do by PM

3) a post in the Best Outfit 16-22 November thread.

Other than that, you haven't posted anything else today.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

But nothing in the Duke of Cambridge Centerpoint thread before the one made half a hour ago? Nothing between 12: 00 and 12: 46. 12:00 was best outfit- 12: 46 was my help post- so if I made the post I was worried about- it would have been between those 2 times. And BTW, 12: 56 is just a little more than 1/2 an hour.
All seems well. And I am 99% sure I did not post anything private. When I realized that I couldn't remember what I was typing in the reply box- I deleted it- and came and made my 12: 46 post. I then remembered what I wanted to say, ( nothing private) and went and made my 12: 56 post. It just upsets me that it could have been out there for the world to see- for even just a short period of time even though it was not...
Old 11-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
But nothing in the Duke of Cambridge Centerpoint thread before the one made half a hour ago?
No, nothing else today. Your previous post in that thread was yesterday so I think all is well!
Old 11-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

OK. Would you be able to tell if I had made a post there, and then deleted it? And of course if I had made 2 posts there today, and they were both still there- we would both be able to tell...
Old 11-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Yes, the mods. can still see a post that is deleted and retrieve the information if needed.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you! I know I did not delete anything- and no information is needed! All good!

Tags
getting logged off