The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-13-2015, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I deleted and reset your signature, but the bullet point showed up in your last few posts. It was within the posts themselves, not in the signature. So I edited it out of those posts. I have no explanation how it got there, but hope that they are now gone for good.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
I deleted and reset your signature, but the bullet point showed up in your last few posts. It was within the posts themselves, not in the signature. So I edited it out of those posts. I have no explanation how it got there, but hope that they are now gone for good.
Well, I have figured out that it is showing up in APP WYSIWYG boxes. Not just here. Has anyone ever experienced this and , if so, how did you fix it?

Old 09-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Test - is the bullet still there? No it is not - the fix to this was to go into Firefox (my browser) and in Help select Troubleshoot and the REFRESH Firefox. Just in case this hapens to any of you, ever!
Old 10-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

How do I paste what I last copied on here? I'm not seeing a paste option...
Old 10-22-2015, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
How do I paste what I last copied on here? I'm not seeing a paste option...
There is no paste button.

Click the command and V button to paste what you want OR you can click on Edit your top bar and click paste.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparent

OK- I'm on my IPad. Usually, when I tap and hold on the message part of the private message screen- cut copy or paste would come up- now they are not. Where is this edit you are talking about on the private message screen because I don't know how to do V and command...
Old 10-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
To copy, Hold down the right mouse button to scroll over the text to highlight the text. Then click the right mouse button and select copy from the pull down menu.

To paste, put the cursor where you want the text you've copied to begin and click on the right mouse button and select the paste option.

Instead of using the right mouse button, you have the option to use the the Ctrl key and the C key simultaneously to copy highlighted text and the Ctrl and V key to paste the text.

Once you have something "copied", it remains there until you "paste" it somewhere. It can be anywhere. Between threads here or from a website to email of wherever you want it to go. Turning off your device though will remove the copy from memory.

Oh duh... I really don't know the ins and outs of an Ipad but perhaps some of the above can help a bit.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 10-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
OK- I'm on my IPad. Usually, when I tap and hold on the message part of the private message screen- cut copy or paste would come up- now they are not. Where is this edit you are talking about on the private message screen because I don't know how to do V and command...
My way previous mentioned was on the laptop as you didn't state what you were using.

On an Ipad, Double tap on the screen where you'd like the text to be, click paste. If you don't see paste, then you haven't copied anything. Try copying the text again.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Heir Apparent

My IPad saves whatever I have last copied forever until I copy again. So there should always be a paste option. There is not. I will try again. Sorry I did not mention my device in the first post. As I said I will try again. It does not matter at the moment anyway because what I was going to copy and paste in the thread- I discovered someone else already did...
Old 10-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Tried. Nothing.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Try restarting your ipad or close out safari and open it again
Old 10-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Did what you suggested Rudolph. Nothing. Usually when I hit that it magnifies the space- and then the copy and paste signs come up. Now all I get is the magnifier. No copy or paste. I guess we will have to see what happens the next time I actually cut or copy something.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I cutted. I pasted. All is good! I guess my IPad changed! And I need a mod who is on EST of the US- to tell me- did I make any posts between 11:56 AM and 12: 15 PM today? Thanks!
Old 10-27-2015, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Can anybody tell me who was on my profile page last night - was my profile picture- think that's what it's called- ever different?
Old 10-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Can anybody tell me who was on my profile page last night - was my profile picture- think that's what it's called- ever different?
I've just checked out your profile page and the profile picture looks the same as always - Robert Hardy talking to the Queen, right?
Old 10-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

You got it! Thanks!
Old 10-31-2015, 02:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Weird ? but can everybody check their PM boxes, and make sure I didn't send them one-,Ish and Daria- I know I did you. I was reading a message from Daria- and instead of hitting inbox like I meant to- I hit reply. Well, I didn't want to reply, so I went back. It just went back- and I can't remember the exact order of this- but the write private message screen again- the inbox with all the new messages highlighted again- I had to hit that again, and then I was able to hit inbox . I'm just afraid I sent messages to tons of people...
@ Jacknch and Ladongas- I know I just sent you one...
Old 10-31-2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Just go to your private messages at the top of the page and then click on "sent items" to see what PMs you sent today - it will let you know what messages you sent, but I am quite sure you will only have sent messages to those you wanted to.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Hi guys-
My email was acting really goofy yesterday- so I'm just making sure no one besides Osipi and Daria received any emails from me or any photos?
Old 11-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Commoner

Edited: I was asking about my signature (not working then) and as soon as I hit the send button it was there.

Tags
getting logged off