The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks Warren,

I only recently discovered CP and haven't really checked into all its features.

Thanks again.

Old 02-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Is there supposed to be a mini picture of Sophie and Edward- Molly's avatar across the banners and top of screens now? Only on some pages- not on others.
So I cleared my history- now back to normal. Weird. I'll let you know if it comes back...

Old 02-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Aristocracy

I hope someone can help with my query? I am finding when I open certain photo links (image upper.com) on my iPad I am redirected to random advertising or game sites. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what I can do to turn this off? Thank you in advance for any assistance 😀

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 02-20-2015, 06:16 AM
Nobility

I am getting that too, on iPhone.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:32 AM
Heir Apparent

I put as the title of this thread "HRH Crown Prince Boris of Bulgaria " and I wonder why this was changed.

[Mod note: this message has been moved from the thread 'Princess Miriam and Sons' in the Bulgarian Forum]
Old 04-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The title was changed as no teenager has a thread of his/her own at TRF. There will be very little news to report and as a result such a thread will be inactive quickly.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Didn't Crown Prince Hussein have his own thread while still a teenager?
Old 04-08-2015, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Indeed he did, but that is an exception to the rule as decided by the Jordanian moderators. The thread was started when the crown prince was 19 as he had several events of his own. We may decide in the future to do the same for the Princess of Orange, Princess of Asturias and the Duchess of Brabant and others when they become 18 and reach adulthood. However, prince Boris is 17 and has few public activities. So sharing a thread with his mother and brother seems the best option.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Boris is 18 in October.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Indeed he will be. If the prince will have a high amount of public duties we will consider giving him a thread of his own. For now that is not the case.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:47 AM
Royal Highness

More information when deleting posts

When a post is deleted, is it possible for the moderators to let us know why?

I recently had a post deleted because it was supposed to have violated a forum rule, yet reading the rules my post did not violate any rules.

Is it possible for moderators to tell us 'Your post was deleted because you violated rule X'?

Thanks
Old 05-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

I always thought that the "portal" showed a list of all recent discussions, but recently noticed that in the "recent discussions" list on the top right if you open a thread there are threads showing that don't show up in the portal; specifically i noticed about the C-P and Sofia wedding muses thread...
Can't these be added to the Portal list?
Old 05-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
When a post is deleted, is it possible for the moderators to let us know why?

I recently had a post deleted because it was supposed to have violated a forum rule, yet reading the rules my post did not violate any rules.

Is it possible for moderators to tell us 'Your post was deleted because you violated rule X'?

Thanks
AFAIK two of your posts were deleted the previous weeks. Once you received a PM explaining why, once the reason of the deletion of a succession of posts (incl. one of yours) was explained by a mod. post in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z
Can't these be added to the Portal list?
Thanks for reminding us. This happens each and every time we create a new (sub)forum. We will try to solve it the next days.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent

I was making a post in Queen Maxima's Eveningwear, when all of a sudden the smiles decided not to work. And while I was trying to make them work - the Reply to Topic screen disappeared- had to start over!
Only that thread- and it's working fine now- my biggest fear- what if the add video button in the reply to topic screen got pushed as I was going back and forth- the reply to topic screen that vanished. I'm sure not but still..
Old 06-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Heir Apparent

If i put someone to my ignore list what this mean?
Old 06-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

You can put other members on your ignore list if you don't want to read their posts anymore. Then the forum will no longer show their posts to you. Also the members on the ignore list are no longer able to send you a PM or email.

Old 06-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

But it's just their own posts right? So if someone else (who is not on your ignorelist) quotes the post you'd be able to still see it that way, right?
Old 06-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Good questions. Also, how can I know if I am on the ignore list? For example, what happens in case I quote a poster who ignores me?
Old 06-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Afaik you can see the answers to ignored members, but if an ignored person answers to you own post you won't see it.

Old 06-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Royal Highness

Bit confusing.

If A places B on the ignore list, shouldn't B still be able to read everything.

Tags
getting logged off