General questions and Forum issues

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I deleted and reset your signature, but the bullet point showed up in your last few posts. It was within the posts themselves, not in the signature. So I edited it out of those posts. I have no explanation how it got there, but hope that they are now gone for good.

Well, I have figured out that it is showing up in APP WYSIWYG boxes. Not just here. Has anyone ever experienced this and , if so, how did you fix it?

Test - is the bullet still there? No it is not - the fix to this was to go into Firefox (my browser) and in Help select Troubleshoot and the REFRESH Firefox. Just in case this hapens to any of you, ever!

How do I paste what I last copied on here? I'm not seeing a paste option...

How do I paste what I last copied on here? I'm not seeing a paste option...

There is no paste button.

Click the command and V button to paste what you want OR you can click on Edit your top bar and click paste.

OK- I'm on my IPad. Usually, when I tap and hold on the message part of the private message screen- cut copy or paste would come up- now they are not. Where is this edit you are talking about on the private message screen because I don't know how to do V and command...

To copy, Hold down the right mouse button to scroll over the text to highlight the text. Then click the right mouse button and select copy from the pull down menu.

To paste, put the cursor where you want the text you've copied to begin and click on the right mouse button and select the paste option.

Instead of using the right mouse button, you have the option to use the the Ctrl key and the C key simultaneously to copy highlighted text and the Ctrl and V key to paste the text.

Once you have something "copied", it remains there until you "paste" it somewhere. It can be anywhere. Between threads here or from a website to email of wherever you want it to go. Turning off your device though will remove the copy from memory.

Oh duh... I really don't know the ins and outs of an Ipad but perhaps some of the above can help a bit.

OK- I'm on my IPad. Usually, when I tap and hold on the message part of the private message screen- cut copy or paste would come up- now they are not. Where is this edit you are talking about on the private message screen because I don't know how to do V and command...

My way previous mentioned was on the laptop as you didn't state what you were using.

On an Ipad, Double tap on the screen where you'd like the text to be, click paste. If you don't see paste, then you haven't copied anything. Try copying the text again.

My IPad saves whatever I have last copied forever until I copy again. So there should always be a paste option. There is not. I will try again. Sorry I did not mention my device in the first post. As I said I will try again. It does not matter at the moment anyway because what I was going to copy and paste in the thread- I discovered someone else already did...

Try restarting your ipad or close out safari and open it again

Last edited:
Did what you suggested Rudolph. Nothing. Usually when I hit that it magnifies the space- and then the copy and paste signs come up. Now all I get is the magnifier. No copy or paste. I guess we will have to see what happens the next time I actually cut or copy something.

I cutted. I pasted. All is good! I guess my IPad changed! And I need a mod who is on EST of the US- to tell me- did I make any posts between 11:56 AM and 12: 15 PM today? Thanks!

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me who was on my profile page last night - was my profile picture- think that's what it's called- ever different?

Can anybody tell me who was on my profile page last night - was my profile picture- think that's what it's called- ever different?

I've just checked out your profile page and the profile picture looks the same as always - Robert Hardy talking to the Queen, right?

Weird ? but can everybody check their PM boxes, and make sure I didn't send them one-,Ish and Daria- I know I did you. I was reading a message from Daria- and instead of hitting inbox like I meant to- I hit reply. Well, I didn't want to reply, so I went back. It just went back- and I can't remember the exact order of this- but the write private message screen again- the inbox with all the new messages highlighted again- I had to hit that again, and then I was able to hit inbox . I'm just afraid I sent messages to tons of people...
@ Jacknch and Ladongas- I know I just sent you one...

Last edited:
Just go to your private messages at the top of the page and then click on "sent items" to see what PMs you sent today - it will let you know what messages you sent, but I am quite sure you will only have sent messages to those you wanted to.

Hi guys-
My email was acting really goofy yesterday- so I'm just making sure no one besides Osipi and Daria received any emails from me or any photos?

Edited: I was asking about my signature (not working then) and as soon as I hit the send button it was there. :D

Hi everyone- if anyone besides Osipi and Daria gets PMs from me today can you let me know!

Same. If anyone besides Daria gets PMs from me today- let me know!

How do I change my avatar?

edit: ok I found out how to do it. :)

Last edited:
When you forward a PM to somebody- does it show up in your sent items folder as fwd- and then the title- just like in regular email? And then they would be 2 separate items- the reply to someone- and then the forward? Never done it- just trying to make sure something didn't get forwarded. Can I remove the forward option?

When you forward a PM to somebody- does it show up in your sent items folder as fwd- and then the title- just like in regular email? And then they would be 2 separate items- the reply to someone- and then the forward? Never done it- just trying to make sure something didn't get forwarded. Can I remove the forward option?

I don't think I have ever forwarded a PM to someone before, but I am guessing that if you forward one PM to two people it will show up the same as if you sent one PM but will show more than one name in the sent section.

If I send you a test PM now, forward it on to someone else and see what happens.

I did! Thanks! Did you receive it back too?

If you send a PM to multiple members, you will get only one copy in your sent box, but you can see who you send the PM to.

If you respond to a PM to multiple members, you will have to manually include all the other names, otherwise only the one who send out the PM will receive your reply.

If you send a PM to multiple members, you will get only one copy in your sent box, but you can see who you send the PM to.

If you respond to a PM to multiple members, you will have to manually include all the other names, otherwise only the one who send out the PM will receive your reply.

Did you include my name in the forward recipients as I didn't receive anything back!

@ Muhler- The 2nd part of that- even when you hit foreword? Though it is true now that I think about it- when I did- I had to add the names.
@ Jack- No I did not- I thought you would get a copy as you sent the original message? All good!

@ Muhler- The 2nd part of that- even when you hit foreword? Though it is true now that I think about it- when I did- I had to add the names.
@ Jack- No I did not- I thought you would get a copy as you sent the original message? All good!

Perfect - yes all good!! :flowers:

Anybody who's been in the The Duke of Cambridge as Patron of Centerpoint thread today- particularly since about 12: 20 PM onwards till now- did I post anything in that thread today?

Back
Top Bottom