Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please try uninstalling the app, then turning your device off and then on again.

Now reload the app and this should resolve the issue.

I cannot see the sub thread for Carl Philip's wedding on the TRF app.

On my phone it goes from Carl Philip to Madeleine' s thread, no wedding thread in between.

I'd uninstall, and then reinstall the app :)

That helped!

I should have known that I had to try the cliche helpdesk answer first :)

Why is there no way to put people on Ignore on the App? I'm having Laptop issues now, combined w/my Router on life support, so the iPad is my device I use 99.9% of the time since access on the Laptop isn't reliable. It's something that would be handy to have available on the App too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The thread made by Muhler was quite a discovery. Apparently there is a 'thank-you-button' when you visit the site on a computer. There is no such option when visiting on a mobile. Is it possible to add it?

I have just asked the technical people about it, so we will have to wait for an answer. Let's hope it will be possible.

When i use TRF on my tablet (website not app) i miss many options that i see when using the website via my pc, the color setting is less clear (time post posted almost same color as background), i don't see the details of a poster next to the post (only name), "portal" is not available from the menu, only "new posts" but that doesn't say who made ths last post etc

Does anyone know how to get the true website look and feel on a tablet?

Thanks in advance

I have forwarded your message to the technical team of the SK sites. I fear that the version of the app that you have is as good as it gets though.

The mobile version is pretty lean. Many features are not available so that page load speeds will be mobile friendly. You should be able to view the full site by scrolling down and clicking "full site"

The mobile version is pretty lean. Many features are not available so that page load speeds will be mobile friendly. You should be able to view the full site by scrolling down and clicking "full site"

Thank you!! I hadn't seen that link yet, so now i'm back in my favorite mode :lol:
(am sounding probably like one of those people who can't get used to changes :lol:)

Hi, I just found out that there is an official TRF app. Great! But now... I have a tapatalk password but how can I login on the RF app? (And use the same member name)? Hope you understand what I mean [emoji4]

^^^I use the TRF website on my PC, and the TRF apps on iPad and iPhone, all on the same member and login details.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Just downloaded the new update to the app, and I am really loving the new design so far.

Question: is the "thanks" feature something that might be incorporated to the app at some point?

I'm pleased there is an update for the app but am I right in thinking that it it is designed for the phone rather than the iPad ? - all the forum lists appear on the left side of the screen with large empty space to the right until you select a forum . The advertising also seems more intrusive . I am not resistant to change but I'd be interested to know what others think who use an iPad.
Edited to say that it is more the images for the various threads that are displaying weirdly - too large and half the pics missing. Also moving aviators are really annoying now as they are so large. Sorry to moan, I'm sure there are other features that are much improved.

Last edited:
I might be one of the odd ones out but I'm not a fan of the new update. I find it harder to navigate and the photos at the top of the threads are rather irritating. I would love to revert back to the old format but I'll give this one a go, perhaps I'll get more used to it.

I might be one of the odd ones out but I'm not a fan of the new update. I find it harder to navigate and the photos at the top of the threads are rather irritating. I would love to revert back to the old format but I'll give this one a go, perhaps I'll get more used to it.

The pictures can be removed; if you go to the settings you can turn off that feature.

I'm not a fan of the ads, but I understand why they're there.

I am pleased to let you know that Royal Forums members can now surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go.

You can see some screen shots and instructions for download on this page: Link or you can simply search the apps store associated with your mobile device.

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :flowers:
Having a hard time finding mobile app.

Depending on what phone you have, search the appropriate application store connected to your phone for The Royal forums, and then download the app. :)

Android...I typed that in but no apps are showing up.

Anyone else having issues with the iPhone app?

Tried to log in this morning and got an error saying "this forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator."

Hi there - since downloading the updated app on my iPad on October 20 I have lost the Members' corner section. Also, no updates show, as is usual in blue, in the Reigning Houses section. Does anyone else have this problem...and how do I solve it? I am hesitant to update the app on my iPhone in fear that I may encounter the same problems.

Hi there - since downloading the updated app on my iPad on October 20 I have lost the Members' corner section. Also, no updates show, as is usual in blue, in the Reigning Houses section. Does anyone else have this problem...and how do I solve it? I am hesitant to update the app on my iPhone in fear that I may encounter the same problems.
You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even switch back to the iPhone :D

You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even transfer to iPhone :D
Recently, my colleague complained that he had made a successful update on Android, but failed when switching, because the device could not connect, and maybe he overlooked a problem: the version of the phone,if the phone version is too low, the device cannot complete the transfer or switch

Recently, my colleague complained that he had made a successful update on Android, but failed when switching, because the device could not connect, and maybe he overlooked a problem: the version of the phone,if the phone version is too low, the device cannot complete the switch transfer to iPhone

The problem has been solved .

Is anyone else having problems with the app? Everytime I try to open it it crashes.

Back
Top Bottom