The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Courtier

Failed to log in

I always failed to log in from my computer but no problem with other computer, does someone ever have this kind of problem. I tried a similar forum board and I don't have anyproblem to log in from my computer. Any suggestion of what might happen with my computer and what should I do, my friend had tried to find out the error but failed. I have to borrow my brother computer to be able to log in and post here but can not do it so often because he needs it alot for his activity.

Galuhcandrakirana

Old 10-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

I have responded to the answer to this problem in a few areas on many forums, perhaps it should be made a sticky topic on one of the problems sub-forums by a Mod or Admin?
It is actually a common problem with a few forums. Sometimes it is a bug with the software or with the cookie as explained below but the solution is always the same. Please read the solution here.
Signing In Problems

Carl

Old 10-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Courtier

Thank you Carlos, I will try it this evening.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search