The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
I couldn't do it. It's very complicated.

: Sad:
The best way to get that result is to click on the icon that allows you to insert a link, that world globe with the paperclip (at least I call it a paperclip).
Type/paste the link of your blog in the address bar and it should be done.

[ URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/creating-and-uploading-avatars-18127-5.html" ] Creating and Uploading Avatars [ /URL]

The bold part must be the URL of your blog and I have left blank spaces for emphasis. I hope this helps .

Old 07-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
The best way to get that result is to click on the icon that allows you to insert a link, that world globe with the paperclip (at least I call it a paperclip).
Type/paste the link of your blog in the address bar and it should be done.

[ URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/creating-and-uploading-avatars-18127-5.html" ] Creating and Uploading Avatars [ /URL]

The bold part must be the URL of your blog and I have left blank spaces for emphasis. I hope this helps .

Thanks for the help. I'll try to do that.

Old 06-19-2016, 07:35 AM

How can i do moving avatar... anyone help please
Thanks
Old 11-30-2017, 04:24 PM
Courtier

How do you change your picture in your avatar?

I would like to change my picture that appears above my name in my messages. I can't remember how I put it there in the first place. My plan was to change it ever so often, and I have finally found another picture I like. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent

You click USER CP at the top bottom on the left, then you click on "edit avatar" and you follow the instructions.....
Old 11-30-2017, 08:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
You click USER CP at the top bottom on the left, then you click on "edit avatar" and you follow the instructions.....
What page is the USER CP located on?
Old 11-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Its on every page near the top left in the links highlighted in blue with white lettering. Just look down from the main header that says "The Royal Forums" in big letters. Its listed as User CP.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 11-30-2017, 08:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Its on every page near the top left in the links highlighted in blue with white lettering. Just look down from the main header that says "The Royal Forums" in big letters. Its listed as User CP.
Thank you!!! I see it. There is a beautiful picture of Kate I want to use as my avatar.