Best Image Hosting site!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Take a look at this site:

http://www.supload.com/

There you can upload and share your pics without registration and it is absolutly free. The site is great!!! Try it out!!

For me it is still not good because I can't see the pics you post.

Supload has improve their site.
Now you can register for free and it will give you an easy archives of the photos you've uploaded.

I think it's the best one so far, coz it can upload 2 at once, and quick too...

purple_platinum said:
can you access the photos if the photo link is provided?
I never tried, but when I click in one of their thumbnails, all I get is the "hotlink-disabled" message... I tried the steps they recommend, but I got no results.

Elsa M. said:
I never tried, but when I click in one of their thumbnails, all I get is the "hotlink-disabled" message... I tried the steps they recommend, but I got no results.

let try this open the original picture link, Elsa.
please just delete it if it can't.

http://www.supload.com/free/42-16064800-65217.jpg/view/

thumbnail form :

if it works, i'll try to include the links to the posts in the future.. :)

Nope, it didn't work either. But thank you for taking the trouble, purple_platinum :)

Works for me, no problems.
Maybe it's got to do with not just blocker settings, but also the type of anti-virus or spyware program installed on a PC, and what those programs' internal settings are.
Another option: are there settings within Supload which pre-determine the size of the displayed image?
But as the problem is not experienced by all members, logically the resolution must lie within the PC programs and settings.
This is where it gets too technical and requires an expert.

I can see the Supload pic but it's impossible for me to register at Imageshack or use Supload. I just gave up and registered at Photobucket!:rolleyes:

Layla1971 said:
I can see the Supload pic but it's impossible for me to register at Imageshack or use Supload. I just gave up and registered at Photobucket!:rolleyes:
I registered at Photobucket the other day and have since posted a few images. It has been much simpler than I expected, with no problems whatsoever.
Just remember to use the image option when posting on the Board.

W

Warren said:
I registered at Photobucket the other day and have since posted a few images. It has been much simpler than I expected, with no problems whatsoever.
Just remember to use the image option when posting on the Board.

W[/quote]

Why use the IMG option? I've always used the URL and there hasn't been a problem.

Layla1971 said:
Why use the IMG option? I've always used the URL and there hasn't been a problem.
For Photobucket, IMG is the recommended option for putting a pic directly into a post. I am not technical enough to explain the differences bewtween the three options.

Warren said:
For Photobucket, IMG is the recommended option for putting a pic directly into a post. I am not technical enough to explain the differences bewtween the three options.

No need to explain, I get the basic principle.:)

Back
Top Bottom