About the Wessex family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iowabelle

Royal Highness , Royal Blogger, TRF Author
City
Des Moines
Country
United States
Could we amend the Wessex family's section to include a mention of baby Viscount Severn? Thank you! :flowers:

Do you have anything in particular in mind? So far the section is called "Earl and Countess of Wessex and family" and the current events threads are also "Earl and Countess of Wessex and family," and James counts as "and family."

We've been trying to de-emphasise current events threads for children (and especially babies) throughout the entire forum, so that's why you aren't seeing a specific thread for him. But if there was something else you were looking for, just say, and we'll see what we can do.

Plus we really never see much of the Wessex children. I really would love to be able to see more of them, but we don't.

Do you have anything in particular in mind? So far the section is called "Earl and Countess of Wessex and family" and the current events threads are also "Earl and Countess of Wessex and family," and James counts as "and family."

We've been trying to de-emphasise current events threads for children (and especially babies) throughout the entire forum, so that's why you aren't seeing a specific thread for him. But if there was something else you were looking for, just say, and we'll see what we can do.

Take a look at the Wessex section and it says the Earl and Countess and Lady Louise. I think we should either delete Lady Louise or include Viscount Severn. I don't mind not having a specific thread for him, since he hasn't done much of anything yet!

Oh, right - you mean the forum description. I've updated it to add Viscount Severn. Is it OK now, or are you seeing anywhere else that wants updating? Thanks for pointing that out. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom