90 day report card...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Imperial Majesty
Site Team
City
Dallas
Country
United States
It has been just over 3 months since changing of the guard at TRF/LTR. Hard to believe it has been that long, it feels like just yesterday! I am trying to find a few other forum communities to acquire and was wondering if you all would share your thoughts on how I was doing?

I think the forum is better than ever! You're a great owner Andy_R!!!! We are very lucky to have you on board :)

I very much like the forum format and way it is run! Keep up the good work-the administrators and moderators are all fair and that's important! Good Job!

Well, we've only been here while you've owned it, but it's an awesome board!!! We like the way that only the most off-topic posts/threads gets deleted and the way people respects each other :)

i think it is going great ^___________^ good work Andy and co ^___^

*standing ovation*

I am new here but I really like this forum a lot. I like most all the different threads and how nicely everything is organized. I also like that you have so many icons to choose from even ones for royals who are not so important. That is very thoughtful of you. When I asked for help yesterday I got it right away and Mandy who helped me was very nice and helpful. Thank you for having this forum. I wish you all continued success.

Back
Top Bottom