The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 02-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa
good remark isis, the kaftan and the jewelries of salma are too sumptuous and doesn't suit for this kind of dinner
it is so strange of one coast the queen so simple and on the other salma dressed like to go to a pomp dinner
maybe you didn't see the pictures on TV, but at the dinner salma didn't stop looking at the camera, I think that she was more concentrated on her own person that on the queen sofia and the purpose of the queen's travel
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-26-2005, 11:28 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Yes, the dress of the day was ok. But for the dinner, the silver and the big earrings were too much compare to what other ladies wear.
I believe the choice of an evening (day) dress is based on the evaluation of the event … and to me salma choice seems like an over-estimation of the event ... or maybe it’s that way she wants to be, different from others.

About shyness ... it will go by experience and practice. Many politicians/CEO subscribe in theatre clubs to develop communication skills, confidence and how to deal with others.
Anyway, it's not dramatic but it depends on the person … if he/she wants to change to the best.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-27-2005, 04:52 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
Yes, the dress of the day was ok. But for the dinner, the silver and the big earrings were too much compare to what other ladies wear.
I believe the choice of an evening (day) dress is based on the evaluation of the event … and to me salma choice seems like an over-estimation of the event ... or maybe it’s that way she wants to be, different from others.

About shyness ... it will go by experience and practice. Many politicians/CEO subscribe in theatre clubs to develop communication skills, confidence and how to deal with others.
Anyway, it's not dramatic but it depends on the person … if he/she wants to change to the best.
Concerning the takchita that lalla salma wears for the dinner, it is the first time that lalla salma receives alone a first lady, for her, this dinner is therefore very important (for the queen sofia it is surely a minor event that is for it that she is dressed simply)



I agree with you, concerning the shyness, there are shy people who make excellent work and outgoing people who don't make anything

Personally, I think that lalla salma is shy, but it doesn't have any importance, the essential is that she makes her best

I think also that the princess is very young and has a lot of things to learn, but we can’t ask her for impossible, we would like all to see her more active, but it doesn't depend on her but of the protocol that seems even chilly when to the role of the king's wife
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa
I liked a lot the dressess of day of salma , the beige suit the one red and black are very elegant
when to say that salma plays a role in the reinforcement of the relations between the spain and morocco, I don't see on what that is basis
what salma do is the minimum that a first lady must do, to welcome a first lady who comes in her country
in all countries that the queen sofia visited, she is welcomed with a big smile, and queen sofia is always very agreeable with all those that she meets, not only with salma
queen sofia is a cordial woman that is in her nature
I agree with you on this point, as much I find unjust to criticize lalla salma for her inactivity, as much I find that to say that she participates in the reinforcement of the relations between morocco and spain is very exagerrated

a question for all: do you think lalla salma has a beautiful body or no?
and why?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-27-2005, 08:05 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2
I agree with you on this point, as much I find unjust to criticize lalla salma for her inactivity, as much I find that to say that she participates in the reinforcement of the relations between morocco and spain is very exagerrated
I see your point loubna2 and rosa.

In one way, I agree that the real reinforcement of the relations between Morocco and Spain takes place at many levels: diplomacy, politics, economy, collaboration between politicians, associations of both countries, etc.

In another way, as I said, salma does only "her part" and contribution.
For example, I think it nice when the Spanish first lady is welcomed in Morocco ... and twice within a month.

I read that the Spanish royals’ last visit to Morocco dated more than 20 years ago (if I remember well).
Such lot of years and neighbour royals didn't make a visit to Morocco; it does explain tensions between the two countries/governments in the past.

So, since both countries are looking for a new era and want to renew historical links, so salma welcoming the Spanish queen is just a contribution to all what was put in place by diplomacy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-27-2005, 08:21 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
I see your point loubna2 and rosa.
In one way, I agree that the real reinforcement of the relations between Morocco and Spain takes place at many levels: diplomacy, politics, economy, collaboration between politicians, associations of both countries, etc.

In another way, as I said, salma does only "her part" and contribution.
For example, I think it nice when the Spanish first lady is welcomed in Morocco ... and twice within a month.

I read that the Spanish royals’ last visit to Morocco dated more than 20 years ago (if I remember well).
Such lot of years and neighbour royals didn't make a visit to Morocco; it does explain tensions between the two countries/governments in the past.

So, since both countries are looking for a new era and want to renew historical links, so salma welcoming the Spanish queen is just a contribution to all what was put in place by diplomacy.
I understood your explanation abir and I agree, the most important work is do by others, lalla salma do what she can for maintain good personal relations with queen sofia
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-28-2005, 04:24 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
I don't like her way to stand up on this photo, lalla salma is slender then I think she can wear less high shoes, what do you think?
Attached Images
 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-28-2005, 05:33 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by isis
I don't like her way to stand up on this photo, lalla salma is slender then I think she can wear less high shoes, what do you think?
at present, one of the cannons of beauty is to be tall, what makes that short women like lalla salma are obligate to wear very high heels (I believe that on this photo, her heels at least are 10cm), the majority of the time lalla salma stand up elegantly, some times as here, she separates a little her legs to be comfortabel, it is not dramatic
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Royal Family of Morocco Current Events: February 2004 - Amira Royal Family of Morocco 352 07-22-2014 12:12 PM
Working visit to Greece: December 21-22, 2005 Humera King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family 31 05-02-2009 12:07 PM
Queen Sofia's Co-Operation Trip to Indonesia and Cambodia; February 5-8, 2007 Elsa M. King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia 17 02-08-2007 04:02 PM
Queen Rania's working visit to Turkey: February 23-24, 2006 asturiana King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family 41 03-08-2006 06:02 AM
Working visit to New York, Washington: September 13-17, 2005 Humera King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family 56 10-01-2005 09:59 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess eleonore princess elisabeth princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]