Princess Lalla Salma visits Japan: July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monalisa

Courtier
City
Namur
Country
Belgium
-----and pay other visit to Japan:

HRH Princess Lalla Salma will also pay a visit to Japan where she will inaugurate Morocco’s stand at EXPO 2005 world exposition in Aichi, Japan.

I read that lalla salma is in japan since sunday, she will inaugurate friday moroccan area in universal exposition
what does she do between sunday and friday?? did she meet morrocan communauty or japanese princesses?

lalla salma sweats a lot, i have noticed that in many of her photos we can see a lot of perspiration in her face.

Thats not perspiration. Its the latest look in skincare right now, to have a dewy, glowing complexion. There are special brands of makeup, lotions, skin-tinting moisturizers etc that one can apply on the face and give their skin a radiant look.

And what happened to the pictures from Japan?
they seem to have disappeared.

I like a lot her suit, bur her hair style isn't elgant, also for me, it is obviousI that she gained some weight
in all case I find her happy to represent her country in foreign

I don't find her pretty in these photos, why I don't know, perhaps she is tired, but her face seemes changed
I like a lot princess salma but in jordan last week and now in japan, she seems like she lost her charm (for me)

Princess Lalla Salma chairs Moroccan Day in AICHI-2005 expo:

Nagoya, July 2 - Her Royal Highness Prince Lalla Salma, spouse of HM king Mohammed VI, chaired, here Friday, the celebration of the "Moroccan Day" at the 2005 World Exposition in Aichi, Japan.

The Princess was welcomed by Her Imperial Highness Princess Takamado, representative of the Japanese Government, Katsiouki Kouaï, and other Japanese officials.

In a speech he addressed on this occasion, Kouaï hailed Morocco's participation in the exhibition, highlighting the natural and cultural diversity in the north African country.

Morocco, he said, was able to reconcile its historical and civilizational heritage with openness on other cultures.

He also underlined the privileged relations binding the royal and imperial families, and the good relations between the two countries.

The Moroccan pavilion, which has so far attracted over 600,000 visitors, highlights the distinctive features of the Moroccan civilizational heritage, and the kingdom's attachment to its traditions, while keeping strong ties with modernity and openness to the world contemporary civilization.

Aichi 2005 World Expo is a six-month event that kicked off on March 25. It has opened this year under the theme: "Wisdom and Nature".

Some 126 countries and organisations are taking part in this exhibition, which is expected to attract some 15 million visitors, including 13.5 million Japanese, according to organizers.

Attachments

• japan 01July2005.JPG
    japan 01July2005.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 633
Last edited by a moderator:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Thats not perspiration. Its the latest look in skincare right now, to have a dewy, glowing complexion. There are special brands of makeup, lotions, skin-tinting moisturizers etc that one can apply on the face and give their skin a radiant look.

And what happened to the pictures from Japan?
they seem to have disappeared.

i know about those products, as a matter of fact i use them.
but if lalla salma is using them she is doing it the wrong way,because instead of making her face look more radiant it makes her skin look oily especially above her upper lip where these products shouldn't be used.

*Is it part of the glowing process to look a bit oily, or shiny....
and why is she using them, she has a beautiful natural skin?

Yes it is known that Salma use some products but in the only goal to protect her skin against the sun, as a natural red-haired she is very very fragile. She can't manage to use any products for her beauty, her look, it's really a medical matter not a funny subject. I don't think it's the same products than you use Imane.

amina1 said:
*Is it part of the glowing process to look a bit oily, or shiny....
and why is she using them, she has a beautiful natural skin?

Yes,indeed,salma has a healthy nice skin,but she has to protect it,because she's very fair.

BTW, I like that glossy look of make up,it's refreshing;)

I luv that outfit. Wow! I want one like that.
SO what do you guys think of her solo performance. Quite the modern princess if you ask me. SHe represent Morocco very well.

THanks MOnalisa for the pictures. Her hair looks much much better, her outfit was nice too, but for what occasion was it, the Japanese royals dressed so simple, I think her outfit was too shiny, but I loved it, she looked elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's good to see lalla salma doing things actively this times... i don't think we saw her this often attending events anytime before.

Lalla Salma in Japan

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 634
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,446
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 822
amina1 said:
I never realized that her hair was that long!!:eek:

they are too long and frizzy, for me, she hasn't beautiful hair, and her hairstyle is ugly

amina1 said:
I never realized that her hair was that long!!:eek:

He he he It's always been that long, it's just that at times because her hair has been curlier it looks as if she's shortened it.:)

Back
Top Bottom