Princess Lalla Salma Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: i am not sur of that,the princesses duties in Ramadan are very rare,last Ramadan Lalla Salma had only one event.

Oh I´d like she will have more events.

It is a real shame that the Moroccan Royals do not take advantage of the holy month of Ramadan and do more for their people.

It is a real shame that the Moroccan Royals do not take advantage of the holy month of Ramadan and do more for their people.
and how do you know they don't do anything during Ramadan for their ppl??
first of all Ramadan just start,and if you chekch King Mohammed VI thread you'll find that he do so much during last ramadan as for the the rest of the family i don't think that they need to be photographed to prove they are gnerous:whistling:

There's no need to be rude or aggressive, shrifia.

As Mademoiselle Lilo said a few posts ago Lalla Salma had only 1 event during Ramadan last year. Maybe you consider that to be a lot, but I certainly don't.

you are talking about the whole MRF or only Lalla salma?
I am a bit confused here?:rolleyes:

There's no need to be rude or aggressive, shrifia.

As Mademoiselle Lilo said a few posts ago Lalla Salma had only 1 event during Ramadan last year. Maybe you consider that to be a lot, but I certainly don't.

I don't think shrifia was being rude or aggressive, Little_star. It might be worth your while to check some of the current events threads if you're interested in what the members of the Moroccan Royal Family are doing for Ramadan. Also keep in mind that not every event will be recorded so it might be difficult to compare the number of Moroccan royal activities with those of your favourite Jordanian royal activities. :)

I didn't mention the Jordanian Royal Family, so I think your last sentence has no relevance.

You may not be aware but Ramadan is about more than just fasting, which is why many muslims undertake charitable endeavours during the month. The Moroccan Royal Family seems to be quite poor on this front imo.

:previous: I can undersatnd you're point,but again M6 do so much maybe much more than alot of during Ramadan all you have to do is a little visit to his thread,unfortunately he is sick thes days,as for the rest I stand by what i said before:they don't have be photographed to prove they are generous,it happen here alot to hear about their nice gestures toward ppl in need and even from king mother.

I know that Ramadan it's very good opportunity to show support to other ppl who need it but i think it's quit hypocrite to wait for Ramadan in order to multiple the charitable work,it must be done most part of the year and I guess this what MRF do.

PS:I didn't mean to be rude or aggressive,sorry you feel so only because I disagree with you.

OK,Ladies let's take it easy.
and keep in mind:traditions,customs and the values of solidarity during the Holy month of Ramadan are different and has many ways,it's not the same all over the muslim world and have not to be the same.
so let's move on,here is Lalla Salma Picture thread not a thread about Morocco royalty duties during Ramadan.
Thank you.:flowers:
M.Lilo.
Morocco moderator

thanks for sharing Samia,its was taken during her first engagement after Lalla Khadija birth.

she is not a queen, but a princess, and there are a lot of princesses wearing tiaras.

that has nothing to do with her position(princess queen) but with Morocco royal protocol,Morocco princesses wore tiara only during weddings of other MRF's members.

I think that she does not need make over she is beautiful in her usual look. i like lala salma as simple as she is.

I likethe princess salma way of dressing and her royal activities. According to me her jeweleries are really special.

Last edited by a moderator:
She might no use tiaras, but there are other jewels that may easily replace this. Take a look at the stones in her rings! :D

princess lalla salma is really pretty and diferent^^

i was wondering. there are lots of pictures from her, but none from her childhood.
i would love to see her pics as baby and kid:flowers:

I think a pics of her childerhood would be a little hard it's already great the palace release some of her pics before marriage but who know maybe in futur.

not very good quality but good enough to notice Sheikha Mozah:)
that's really her?
Lalla Salma wore the same caftan from China state visit.

Back
Top Bottom