Princess Lalla Salma Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the photo.

The suit is badly fitted, if it was so tight she shouldn't have bothered buttoning it up. The gold necklace clashes badly with the pretty beaded necklace, possibly some kind of shell. As for make-up she's clearly wearing lip gloss and possibly some blusher.

Personally I think the lady next to her looks much better!

her suit is nice, but too tight, it's obvious that salma gained weight with her second baby, but it's seems that she stay to wear suits with the same size than before her second pregnancy (don't know why?) the mix of the two necklaces is of very bad tasteabout her hairs, they are very very in the average in general way I don't like her look in this photo

Last edited:
i found this photo of Lalla Salma from 3 septempre 2007 she Receives mammographe and échographe for her association from PDG of General Electric Healthcare.
http://i29.tinypic.com/ad23oj.jpg

she looks wonderful i like everything in her look hair,outfit,Jewelries especially the earings, she looks absolutly pretty without make-up.

here the article:Don de GE — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER
I like her outfit look elegant on her,I also like the hair and the way she put it back I always thought she had wonderful hair,I agree the gold necklace doesn't looks good with the other necklace,and yes she look absolutly beautiful with less make up.

her suit is nice, but too tight, it's obvious that salma gained weight with her second baby, but it's seems that she stay to wear suits with the same size than before her second pregnancy (don't know why?)
I don't understand why she didn't have them adjusted either!

I don't understand why she didn't have them adjusted either!

good question, it was the same thing when rania came this year in morocco, at the welcome salma's suit was too tightperhaps she don't want to admitt the she gained weight

good question, it was the same thing when rania came this year in morocco, at the welcome salma's suit was too tightperhaps she don't want to admitt the she gained weight
i agree, maybe she thinks in one size small, she looks slim!
however, i notice since her first public appearance, most of the time she wears tight suits, till you can see her navel in a tight suit, when she was in thailand :ohmy:

There's one think I like about Princess Lalla Salma's style: her lovely, wavy, red hair. I wish I could have mine like hers and not idiotically blond as it is...:D

And there's a think I never liked of her personal wardrobe: her pale-pinky suits! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Thank you for the link. Lalla Salma seems like a very intelligent and caring person. I would have liked to have been able to hear her speak in person. I have a feeling that she is probably a very good public speaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the link. Lalla Salma seems like a very intelligent and caring person. I would have liked to have been able to hear her speak in person. I have a feeling that she is probably a very good public speaker.

I heard her making speaches, she is in the average, she read her texte no more

here sgl: UNESCO.ORG | General Conference - 34th Session
click on Listen and you can hear her speach it's in arabic,i found her voice very lovely she did a good spaech here.

the top under the jacket is a bit transparent and sexy for an international and formal meeting like that :nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:
That a nice color for salma, it suits her porcelaine complexion.

the top under the jacket is a bit transparent and sexy for an international and formal meeting like that :nonono:

I agree with you about her top, imo not suitable for this event; I remark also that her skin is too shiny

She has great hair. Thank´s Lilo.

Salma looks nice I think she was more thin that now.

She usually has any event during Ramadan?

Back
Top Bottom