Princess Lalla Salma expecting her second child in 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crm2317 said:
I realise that it has not been oficially announced about her second pregnany but i have never seen any pics of her with abump this time orund :flowers:

I dont think the royal house will announce it, if im not mistaken they did not announce it the first time. some royal houses dont mention it

Now we're in january. The baby is due for february. There will be no announcement from the royal palace this is obvious. Let's wait and see if we'll be informed next month...

I was in Morocco for New Year's day and I intended to say that the princess salma will stay at Casablanca until her childbirth.

is that where she normally lives?

oh.

Then why will she be staying in Casablanca until she gives birth? Didn't she give birth to Moulay Hassan in Rabat?

And will she have her baby in a hospital, or in the palace?

I passed in front of the royal palace, there was much guard around, then when I asked my freinds they answered me that lalla salma will be staying in Casablanca until she gives birth

poussissi said:
I passed in front of the royal palace, there was much guard around, then when I asked my freinds they answered me that lalla salma will be staying in Casablanca until she gives birth
no, Lalla Salma lives in Rabat in "dar assalam"!
for the baby I don't think he will be born in casablanca! you can notice that all the princes and prinsseces were born in rabat! there was one exception it's "lalla meryem who was born in Italy"

Moulay Hassan has some health problems. like his grandfather Hassan II he is asmathique (I don"t know how to say it in english;can someone please translate?). The weather in casablanca is better than in rabat for him. This is why the princess is staying there. I also passed in front of the palace just two dats ago, and there were many guards in front. It's true. But it's not about the pregnancy, it's about hassan.
Now, the official house of the royal couple is Dar assalam, in Rabat. It doesn't mean that they don't use the other houses and palaces.
I doubt that salma gives birth away from rabat.

clymène said:
Moulay Hassan has some health problems. like his grandfather Hassan II he is asmathique (I don"t know how to say it in english;can someone please translate?). The weather in casablanca is better than in rabat for him. This is why the princess is staying there. I also passed in front of the palace just two dats ago, and there were many guards in front. It's true. But it's not about the pregnancy, it's about hassan.
Now, the official house of the royal couple is Dar assalam, in Rabat. It doesn't mean that they don't use the other houses and palaces.

you can say prince Hassan has Asthma (respiratory problems ) but in my opinion Casablanca isn't the best place to be when you have Asthma , try Marrakech ...
the king is also in Casablanca for a couple of days ...its funny , but when u see a lot of cops outside in the streets , u know for sure the king is in the city ;)

clymène said:
asmathique (I don"t know how to say it in english;can someone please translate?).

It's asthmatic. The noun is asthma

clymène said:
what is the diffence between rabat and casablanca for an asthmatic person?:lol:

Casablanca is one very very large city out of tank, and close to the sea, it is very poluée and guards thus all carbon monoxide in bottom, on the level of the population......... what gives a very harmful climate very difficult to breathe especially for asmathic people!!!!

she is pregnant also. congratiolations from me too :)

where there any official news about her pregnancy?

It's a girl!! It was on TV Today, i mean the news about the birth!

this is great news. congratulations to the couple

No official confirmation?

What channel was it on?

Last edited:
Is it likely that Lalla Salma will give birth in a hospital or in the royal palace? Why is her pregnancy not announced?

As Morocco celebrated the 50th anniversary of independence from colonial rule this summer, King Mohammed VI and his wife Princess Lalla Salma announced a royal pregnancy. No due dates were given, simply that the child will be born this coming spring.

et - Full Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom