Princess Lalla Salma Current Events: February 2005-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess Turkey is become the best destination for holidays this year , the majority of the Morrocans plan to go their , anany way , Turkey is a very beautiful contry , wishing a nice holidays for our royal family .

thanks for the link,pity the pic is so smal but better than nothing:)
Turkey is a beautiful destination hope they enjoy their time there.

The world's 50 most influential Arabs
HH Princess Lalla Salma (Morocco)
Born Salma Bennani in 1978, she is the first wife of any Moroccan ruler to have been publicly acknowledged and given a royal title. Princess Lalla holds a degree in computer science. After graduation, she worked in Casablanca as an information services engineer at the ONA Group, the country's largest private holding company. She has been involved with the Fez Sacred Music Festival and is a keen supporter of local cancer associations.

The world's 50 most influential Arabs
HH Princess Lalla Salma (Morocco)
Born Salma Bennani in 1978, she is the first wife of any Moroccan ruler to have been publicly acknowledged and given a royal title. Princess Lalla holds a degree in computer science. After graduation, she worked in Casablanca as an information services engineer at the ONA Group, the country's largest private holding company. She has been involved with the Fez Sacred Music Festival and is a keen supporter of local cancer associations.

salma at the top 50of the most influential arabs, what a funny classemnt:lol:

Well I don´t understand why she is angry.

nobody know the circumstances in wich the photo was taken,but if she only want to keep her and the kids privacy i understand that,althought Hypocritely i like to see more of them in Turkey.:lol:

:ohmy:this women is lala salam !!! oh my god :eek:,she is looking nervouse, too nervouse !!!!
she dont looks nice without make up:whistling:

it's really an inapropriate attitude for a first lady, she is angry and "menaçante", I can understand that she don't want to be photographed, but her attitude is out of proportion and and as I said it inapropriate for a first lady:nonono:

it's really an inapropriate attitude for a first lady, she is angry and "menaçante", I can understand that she don't want to be photographed, but her attitude is out of proportion and and as I said it inapropriate for a first lady:nonono:
i totaly agree with you loubna , i was always think about lala salam that she is very shy and calme , but after this picture i dont think she is :nonono:
i understande she want to protecte her privecy ,but not this way :whistling:

suppose shei s angry since there are photographers taking pictures of her and her children while on a private holiday. Many parents would get very angry of someone just appeared with a camera to take pictures. I mean I dont blame her at all for getting angry.

Whens her next event? Her summer was pretty short, wasnt it?

It's not the first time royals have had run-ins with the paparazzi when they get uncomfortably close or don't let up, and it probably won't be the last.
Even Princess Diana lost her temper with them while on the ski slopes (the "leave my children alone!" angry confrontation), and of course Princess Caroline regularly sued the magazines that published unauthorised paparazzi photos of her children. Most parents are protective of their children, it seems that Lalla Salma is no different.

i totaly agree with you loubna , i was always think about lala salam that she is very shy and calme , but after this picture i dont think she is :nonono:
i understande she want to protecte her privecy ,but not this way :whistling:

Shy doesn't mean she doesn't have strong personality.

I don't understund why some don't understand that she wants to protect her own privacy of her kids, and as many of you pointed, she was in her intimancy and privacy, so don't understand why people talk about what's appropriate behaviour and not for a first lady. She was not a first lady in a official meeting or visit, she was a woman with her kids enjoying vacancies!

She's not many different of the discret moroccan royals who are not fans of displaying their private lives and themselves shopping, swimming...Nobody saw any candids photographs before of any other moroccan royal in their private lives.

where tihs pics was taken ? in a restaurant ? Somebody Knows ?

suppose shei s angry since there are photographers taking pictures of her and her children while on a private holiday. Many parents would get very angry of someone just appeared with a camera to take pictures. I mean I dont blame her at all for getting angry.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/182998.jpg?t=1249290869
I think That she is a princess, married a King and if she doesn't want to be seen or photographied she can stay in one of the so many palaces own in Morocco...there are so many nice places inside Morocco where no body can only imagine take a picture of them....
But if she decides to spends holidays abroad she has to do with these inconvenients because she is a famous person, a public person
So many Times Letizia was photographied in corte-ingles doing simple shopping, or going to cirucus with her daughters, she didn't react like that....Last year in South of France, Queen Rania was photographied in a simple whit dress, without any make up walking along the street, and in a restaurant having lunch with her younger child, she didn't react like that...Being a princess is being a princess always , at any time not only in official events.

she only spend one week holiday in Turkey with the kids than she is back to Morocco for the day throne,no i guess their family vacation(with the king) will start most likely in north of Morocco (Tangier or Tetouan)as they use to do every year,not sur about her next events but i think we will see her in the end of August or maybe first September.

Shy doesn't mean she doesn't have strong personality.

I don't understund why some don't understand that she wants to protect her own privacy of her kids, and as many of you pointed, she was in her intimancy and privacy, so don't understand why people talk about what's appropriate behaviour and not for a first lady. She was not a first lady in a official meeting or visit, she was a woman with her kids enjoying vacancies!

personaly i understand she was protetcting her privecy , but maybe we are not familiare to see our princesses in such photos , it the first time thats all !!

I think That she is a princess, married a King and if she doesn't want to be seen or photographied she can stay in one of the so many palace king has in Morocco...there are so many nice place in Morocco where no body can only imagine take a picture of her ....
But if she decides to spends holidays abroad she has to do with these inconvenients because she is a famous person, a public person
S many Times Letizia was photographied in corte-ingles doing simple shopping, or going to cirucus with her daughters, she didn't react like that....Last year in South of France, Queen Rania was photographied in a simple whit dress, without any make up walking along the street, and in a restaurant with her younger child, she didn't react like that...Being a princess is being a princess always , at any time not only in official events.

i think it's not about been a princess or not,all those lovely ladies you mention,enjoyed the cameras good for them,Lalla Salma didn't enjoy it what the big deal here,as some members said above many royals fell uncomfortable with paparazzi flash just like Lalla Salma.

i think it's not about been a princess or not,all those lovely ladies you mention,enjoyed the cameras good for them,Lalla Salma didn't enjoy it what the big deal here,as some members said above many royals fell uncomfortable with paparazzi flash just like Lalla Salma.
Paparazzi Flashes make parts of Royal's life...Lalla Salma didn't borned Princess, she had the choice to being Princess, Public, famous person or stay anonymous and have a perfect anonymous life, and as a princess she has so many places and choices if she want to don't meet any paparazzi at all, she decides to go spend vacancy abroad ? ==> ok!
she decides to go in public place ? (in pic it seems to be restaurant or Café)==> ok
So she has to play the game keeping a nice behaviour , Turkey is not Morocco , if she wants to be "respected" or "frighten" in public places Morocco is perfect place for her , in the most of other countries in the world Paparazzi, are allowed end free to make their job, I hope she knows that...

Paparazzi Flashes make parts of Royal's life...Lalla Salma didn't borned Princess, she had the choice to being Princess, Public, famous person or stay anonymous and have a perfect anonymous life, and as a princess she has so many places and choices if she want to don't meet any paparazzi at all, she decides to go spend vacancy abroad ? ==> ok!
she decides to go in public place ? (in pic it seems to be restaurant or Café)==> ok
So she has to play the game keeping a nice behaviour , Turkey is not Morocco , if she wants to be "respected" or "frighten" in public places Morocco is perfect place for her , in the most of other countries in the world Paparazzi, are allowed end free to make their job, I hope she knows that...

Very funny, what do you mean, because she's not born a princess, and she is one now, she have to accept to be photogtaphied with her kids in privacy without her permission??!!!
Lalla Meryem and her kids spend many holidays in Crotia and Turkey last time, did you see any photographs of them?

Yes, Turkey is not Morocco, but it's not a jungle, and the royal family used to spend many holidays at Courchevel or Paris, and no one photographied them since they don't want to display their private lives, so no need to compare them to Rania or Letizia, everybody is free about the limits he gives to others in his own private life, so why she have to accept that in Turkey or elswhere. The respect of privacy is the same anywhere.

The paprazzis would liked to have more matter to discuss about moroccan royals, if they can, they would have photogphied Princess Lalla Hasna with her boyfriend or Lalla Meriem or Moulay Rachid clubbing. But a woman with her kids at a restaurant it's really out of place, it doesn't brin them anything, only encroaching in their private space.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, let’s all calm down and move on.

Thank you

This is a very disappointing behaviour of a King's wife. Public persons SHOULD HANDLE the media. Salma have to learn a lot.
everybody have the right to make limits for Paparazzi when it come to their private life and we've seen examples in wich high profiles lives turn up to mess because of Paparazzi,on other hand we have seen Paparazzi pics of Lalla Salma before (skiing in France) only this time she didn't want her kids privacy to be on the media that's all,and this her right as mother what ever she is princess or not and I admire she show strong personality about it,all the MFR in general like to keep their kids privacy far from media,and we can see Paparazzi pics of them,only they don't like to bring their children in this pics,you'll find pics of king,sbilings...but NEVER EVER a Paparazzi pics of their kids.

Princess Lalla Salma is not the first royal mother to protect her children from overly-intrusive or aggressive paparazzi.
Members can either accept this fact, or not.

As Humera has pointed out, it's time to move on.

Warren
Morocco moderator

Last edited:
what was the reason of Lalla salma last visit to Senegal,she offers condolence to the family after the death of Karim Wide wife?or it's something else?what is exaclely? anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom