Princess Lalla Salma Current Events: February 2005-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moulay hassan is with his mom but they didn't mention Lalla khadija:ermm:
Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco Vacations on Corfu
After Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas arrived on Corfu as well as Sarah Jessica Parker, Princess Lala Salma of Morocco has also chosen the beautiful Ionian island for her summer vacation. She, along with her son and heir to the throne, are enjoying the turquoise waters of the island. The royal family resides in one of the most lavish villas at a very luxurious resort.....Source

:previous:
i don't know about that but i am sure Lalla Khadija is with them too i don't think she left her daughter behind that she only took Moulay Hassan it's nearly impossible Imo.

:previous:
i don't know about that but i am sure Lalla Khadija is with them too i don't think she left her daughter behind that she only took Moulay Hassan it's nearly impossible Imo.
exactly my thoughts
maybe they only saw Moulay Hassan and not Lalla Khadija I am also sure she cant go without her daughter.

Last edited:
& the nickelace pictshare not true , & this pictshare not true my dear ?

Image Upper.com - View Photo

True or not true what's the problem? The necklace was given by Salma is according to Almanar Lebanese Shiite's paper. So far the Moroccan foreign minisery said Salma gave nothing, so it is, also Livni might had received that necklace from the powerful diamond's Moroccan jewish jewellers as this visit was related to Morocco's Jewish Federation, also like if governoments don't give mutual gifts? and Morocco has clearly showen his deep relations with the state of Israel, as more than half of Sephards of Israel are originally from Morocco, they continue to show their committment to Morocco and the Alaouite throne, but in the same time Morocco continues to support very deeply the Palestinian cause.

As for this gift itself, nothing proofs that Salma gave the necklace pictured to Mrs Livni, unless you have a related source or a picture of her giving her that gift, or Livni talked about that herself?!!! Come on, people can write what they want, you know the mess which is running in the Arab world nowadays, and some people just want to create fuss about stupid things to serve some vicious goals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom