Princess Lalla Salma Current Events: February 2005-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
during her stay in Casablanca last october Lalla Salma took Moulay Hassan to watch a cartoon movie in cinema,some people notice her and the little prince in Megarama cinema,that was in the end of last october
http://casacity.nadorcity.com/مولاي-الحسن-وللا-سلمى-تابعا-فيلما-خفية-في-ميغاراما_a334.html

What a lovely thing. Hardly do we hear that Lalla Salma goes out in Morocco. Moulay Hassan must of had a great day with his mum. Pitty no picture but interesting that they managed to stay low profile at a cinema which is usually busy.
Thanks for the info :flowers:

well its so hard to get informations or photos for sush activities,but its not the first time i heard about Lalla Salma is out and about in Morocco,i come across articles and serval time about ppl crossing her in coffee shops,restaurants,concerts like Majida Romi concert in Fez,stevie wonder consert,Kylie Minogue or even whitney houston concet in Rabat.

BTW thanks Shrifia for the link,hope they had alot of fun togeher watching the movie.

What a lovely thing. Hardly do we hear that Lalla Salma goes out in Morocco. Moulay Hassan must of had a great day with his mum. Pitty no picture but interesting that they managed to stay low profile at a cinema which is usually busy.
Thanks for the info :flowers:
Well I imagine it's fairly easy to keep such activities low-profile when you consider how tightly the press is controlled in Morocco.

Given all the trials they are facing now and before is so so unfair to call Morocco media tightly controlled if I have to describe the press in Morocco that will out of the control,they are doing an amazing amazing informative job about the MRF Lalla salma and M6 especially no matter what the government pressures,Morocco pappers is is a very good place to find informations about where M6 buy his clothes,where he go for his vacation what he do what was his geft for Lalla Khadija birthday,the cake,the gusts...they can amazed you with details even if the palace try to shut them up he didn't sucessed yet,I hardly doubt you can find that rich infos about other arab royalty in their local media as you do in Morocco.
let's be fair with the guys at least for their good job.

We're not here to discuss the Moroccan media guys.
Let's focus on Lalla Salma.

Thank you

List of the most attractive first ladieson the planet: www.EnLineaDirecta.info - Noticias de Tamaulipas al minuto
Lalla Salma. Wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco. It is the first woman to receive a royal title and be presented to society, and media communication. Studies have focused on math and science is goodwill ambassador of World Health Organization.

I found these lists of the mot attractive,most elegant bla bla bla..really silly.

Lalla salma was invited to Bal de Rose 2010:
Le Bal de la Rose 2010 : le Maroc Ã* l’honneur | Noblesse & Royautés

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you must be jealous of the boy'sdescription of lalla salma ! even if she has not hamonious features (the nose, the lips etc) she has a lot of CHARM, it's really diffreent from the beauty that goes away with years

Be at ease, Samirae

Lalla Salma, for those of us who value such things, is very much a beacon for the education of and an illustration of the importance of women in any equitable society. Most countries on earth would be honoured to claim such a woman as their own princess.

Lalla Salma is very clever and Lalla Salma is highly accomplished. It's a pity that many of the West's princesses can't hold a candle to her intellectual attainments.

Morocco is very lucky.

The World's 50 Most Influential Arabs
HH Princess Lalla Salma (Morocco)
Born Salma Bennani in 1978, she is the first wife of a Moroccan ruler to have been publicly acknowledged and given a royal title. Princess Lalla holds a degree in computer science and worked in Casablanca as an information services engineer at the ONA Group, the country's largest private holding company. She has been involved with the Fez Sacred Music Festival and is a keen supporter of local cancer associations.
The World's 50 Most Influential Arabs

Lalla Salma took Moulay Hassan to Mika concert last saturday...Link in french
Princess Lalla Salma attended the concert of Mika accompanied by Prince Moulay El Hassan in the context of Mawazine in Rabat.The first lady was eclipsed as soon as the concert ended, her security service has remained quiet throughout the show.

Where is Lalla Salma?

Looking through the threads it seems as though her last event was mid-July and related to her cancer assocation.

Have I missed something here? Is there a reason she isn't working anymore?

It's know that Lalla Salma doesn't work much, she is seen at a few events through out the year so for not seeing her for months is not surprising to me.

most likely in Morocco with the kids.
generaly Lalla Salma as Dazz said don't have much public duties just like the other Morocco princesses so its not surprise she didn't have any for a while now although i am little disappointed she didn't acompagned the king to NY.

Is she definitely still in Morocco then? Has she been seen there? As I've heard that she is spending alot of her time in Paris these days.

i think so Moulay Hassan will strat the school in October and she hardly left Rabat because of that i mean when the little Prince have school.
RFM of Morocco love to spend time in Paris its just 3 hours fly from Rabat and maybe less from Tangier but i hardly doubt she spend all her time maybe she have some part of the holiday this summer with kids there as the big part of the holiday was in Al Hoceima with the king.

Last edited:
Basically Lalla salma don't have aot of patronage and I think this is the issue her sisters in law have more than her....alot,alot of partonages even though ironically Lalla salma have more public engagements than they has especially those last couple of years.

i think so Moulay Hassan will strat the school in October and she hardly left Rabat because of that i mean when the little Prince have school.
RFM of Morocco love to spend time in Paris its just 3 hours fly from Rabat and maybe less from Tangier but i hardly doubt she spend all her time maybe she have some part of the holiday this summer with kids there as the big part of the holiday was in Al Hoceima with the king.
Has she been photographed in Morocco?

she was spotted in Paris this days??
did I miss someting?:)

are you sure it's Lalla salma who will attend not Lalla joumala?
it's Lalla joumal who attend sush events usually.

the article said Lalla Salma consort of King Mohammed VI i don't think they that ignorant to miss up between her and Lalla Joumala..
anyway let's wait and see.

:previous:
Telquel have the info too
Lalla Salma in London
Lalla Salma should participate in November at a dinner gathering of members of British Jews, which is celebrating its 250th anniversary.....Source

Hi,
I wonder where is Lalla Salma?
We haven't seen her since June; Is she pregnant?

Princess Lalla Salma presides over inauguration ceremony of 'Yves Saint Laurent and Morocco' exhibition
Marrakech - Princess Lalla Salma presided, on Friday in Marrakech, over the inauguration ceremony of 'Yves Saint Laurent and Morocco' exhibition, organized at the Museum of Jardin Majorelle under the patronage of HM King Mohammed VI....MAP

Lalla salma has visited the YSL exhibition privately before the inauguration....Source

Celebrating YSL's fashion design in Morocco
....The presence of Princess Lalla Salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, at the opening underlined the importance of the designs themselves and the significance of transforming French painter Jacque Majorelle's studio into a museum of international standing...Article

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is princess Lalla Salma?
She disappeared from the scene.That's very strange.:ermm:
I hope everything is all right.Is she pregnant?

Where is princess Lalla Salma?
She disappeared from the scene.That's very strange.:ermm:
I hope everything is all right.Is she pregnant?
I was wondering about that too,she don't have much duties in general but at least one or two a month.I too start to think she is Pregnant.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom