Princess Lalla Salma Current Events 2: September 2011-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mademoiselle Lilo said:
University of New England - Anne Zill participates in World Leadership Conference of the International Women's Forum
Anne B. Zill, director of the UNE Art Gallery, represented the UNE Center for Global Humanities at the World Leadership Conference of the International Women's Forum held in Rabat, Morocco last May and June.
Around 800 women leaders from around the world participated in this event and were hosted by the Princess Lalla Salma, wife of the King of Morocco. Zill joined Barbara Goodbody, a friend and supporter of UNE, for the event which was presided over by Asma Chaabi.
Photo: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2myrlzb.jpg

just wondering ,the caftan looks very familiar to me, is this the same one that she wore back in 2003 ? because the earring is !

Last edited:
:previous:
Maybe she was the first guest who confirmed her presence:D
but seriously its indeed intersting her name come up the first in the list of guests.

It is great news! I am looking forward to photos. Hopefully Lalla Salma will wear a spectacular caftan.

Last edited:
her presence is confirmed?
it will be nice to see her at the wedding.

:previous: ok thanks Dazzling:flowers:
I am looking forward to see Lalla salma there with a beautiful caftan.

I also think it's great to see her at the celebrations of her old school.
they said they send her an invetaion and she accept to come so let's hope she will:)

That was really nice from her to attend the anniversary of her former engineering school.
I think she's the only royal woman who got such as high degree from a prestigious engineering school, moroccans should be proud of their Princess consort.

:previous: she looked so happy and glowing,it's nice to see her in her old shcool with her teachers.
thanks for the video I enjoy watching it.

soo bad I didn't go to jemaa el fna that saturday maybe i could be able to met them:)
it's so nice to see Lalla salma after 10 years of Marriage into the royal family didn't lost contact with the street and she still like to go free and do nice walks with the kids.

The national blood donation campaign
Princess Lalla Salma donates blood in Rabat on national blood donation campain
http://i47.tinypic.com/33cc429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Plz post everything about Lalla Salma attending King Willem-Alexander Inauguration
Here

Thanks​

se loves Greece apparently,this is the third time she spend the summer holiday there.
thanks for posting the link Monaliza.

Back
Top Bottom