The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-25-2019, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

HM the King Appoints New Ambassadors, Receives Foreign Ambassadors who Came to Take Leave of Sovereign | MapNews
King Mohammed VI received, on Tuesday at the Rabat Royal Palace, several new ambassadors in the Kingdom's diplomatic missions to whom the Sovereign handed their appointment dahirs.
https://i.postimg.cc/h4NkSs4p/MAPPH-...20-MAP-map.jpg

Old 07-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

July 29
King Mohammed VI, Commander of the Faithful, received, on Monday at the Royal Palace in Tetouan, members of the official delegation heading to Islam Holy Sites to perform pilgrimage.
https://i.postimg.cc/dVhw6ddB/MAPPH-...28-MAP-map.jpg

*King Mohammed VI Receives Wali of Bank Al-Maghrib, Abdellatif Jouahri
https://i.postimg.cc/ZKg1TQB8/MAPPH-...29-MAP-map.jpg

Old 07-30-2019, 03:15 AM
Serene Highness

July 29
King Mohammed VI gave a speech on the occasion of his 20th Anniversary of his accession to the throne of Morocco.

**https://lematin.ma/express/2019/maje...ro/320308.html
Old 08-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

King Appoints Abdelali Belkacem Director of Royal Protocol and Chancellery...Link

i hope that wil change things
Old 08-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

King Mohammed VI Cancels Annual Official Birthday Celebration
King Mohammed VI Cancels Annual Official Birthday Celebration ... has announced that King Mohammed VI will no longer celebrate his Birthday
Old 08-14-2019, 09:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
King Mohammed VI Cancels Annual Official Birthday Celebration
King Mohammed VI Cancels Annual Official Birthday Celebration ... has announced that King Mohammed VI will no longer celebrate his Birthday
But what is the reason?
Old 08-14-2019, 04:34 PM
Serene Highness

It is to note that also month ago, during the King's 20th throne day celebration, it's already decided to commemorate it without due extravagance.

Lilo? Has any Moroccan monarch done this before?
Old 08-14-2019, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Reports said the dicision was taken to cut expenses
Not sure about that but i know King doesn't like big and extravagance..i personnally think that's a good decision.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:52 AM
Majesty

Wasn't he somewhat of a reluctant heir and then King. I think he relied on Lalla Salma's natural vivacious personality and incredible ease of meeting and speaking with new people.

I think that is why we miss her on the world royal stage because she is so unforgettable. As to the reason for the cutback on bog celebrations, was he not so seriously ill he nearly died? If so he may not be robust enough to sustain such occasions.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

reluctant heir he never was,i know there are some rumours during his first years as King claiming he dien't want to be King due to the fact that he was somehow unknown for the world but that was beacause his father Hassan II didn't include him much in the politic life and they were two opposite personnalities and didn't get along they keep their distance feom each other..but he did grow to his role as King and did fantastic job Imo Morocco totally changed under Mohammed VI rule...untile his health problems he actually was a very very hard working monarch so yes maybe as you said he is not robust enough now for long busy ceremonies that could be a reason too ...however i can' see how Lalla salma could be involved here sure she is missed and her absence was huge loss but no Mohammed Vi didn't needs her to commiunicate with ppl for him he was King before she came to his life for 4 years and he was quit popular and he still she was part of his popularity but she did't make his whole popularity.