King Mohammed and Princess Lalla Salma Current Events 1: July 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Relatives of Morocco’s king lose in race to parliament
Three relatives of the king of Morocco failed to win seats in parliament during last Friday’s legislative elections that saw the moderate Islamist Jusitice and Development Party (PJD) winning most votes.
Brothers Jamal and Hasan Ahizoun, both uncles of King Mohammed VI, lost their race to the parliament in the Khénifra district.
..Meanwhile, PJD candidate Abd el-Wahd Bennani, an uncle of the King’s wife Lalla Salma, also lost his election bid in Sidi Sliman district....Source

Lalla Salma and Mohammed VI party for the the new year eve
French President Nicolas Sarkozy was jetting out last night to Morocco to spend New Year’s with wife Carla Bruni and King Mohammed VI at the new royal palace in Marrakech. The king and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma, are hosting friends and family, including the Sarkozys and the king’s brother Prince Moulay Rachid...Source

Last edited by a moderator:
shrifia said:
Lalla Salma and Mohammed VI party for the the new year eve
French President Nicolas Sarkozy was jetting out last night to Morocco to spend New Year’s with wife Carla Bruni and King Mohammed VI at the new royal palace in Marrakech. The king and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma, are hosting friends and family, including the Sarkozys and the king’s brother Prince Moulay Rachid...Source

Hope to see some pictures

i doubt they'll be any photos.
the party sound fun i hope Guilia,Lalla Khadija and Mouly Hassan enjoyed meeting each other.:)

a few weeks ago Mohammed VI got very nice welcoming in Gabon,so its nice to see the President of Gabon receives the same:)
Two more Photos: ImageBam ** ImageBam

King and Lalla Salma in their car on their way to Fez airport to receive the President of the Gabonese Republic and his wife
ImageBam ** ImageBam

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Mohammed VI doesn't look good at all. I heard a rumour, who's going among the moroccan comunity here, saying that he's ill. Judging from the pictures he really could be :ermm:

EDIT: I don't mean he is ill (everyone would have known), but he looks not good

Last edited:
Lalla Salma looks great in those informal pics. I´m surprised with Moulay Rachid and his wife, they look so different in pics taken in Istambul. Rachid looks younger.

Last edited:
The Meeting with Erdogan: ImageBam ** ImageBam

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed's children with Lalla Salma and Mohammed VI the photo taken yesterday in Rabat Palace the boy and girl spend Eid Al Mawlid with the king and his family.
ImageBam

Last edited:
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed's children with Lalla Salma and Mohammed VI the photo taken yesterday in Rabat Palace the boy and girl spend Eid Al Mawlid with the king and his family.
ImageBam

Thats nice to see,their parents was not with them?

Those children actually are the children of shk Abdulla bin zayed and not mansoor bin zayed . His wife uploaded those pics in Instagram and i guess they were there too as they are currently in Morocco.

thanks Monnaliza84.
i guess the facebook account wich post those picture were mistaken,it's pretty photos and it's nice to see children from both royal families connected with each other.

Last edited:
King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma to Attend Saudi Prince’s Wedding in Tangier
The Moroccan monarch and his wife will attend the wedding ceremony of a Saudi prince in Tangier this month.
Saudi Arabian King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and his relatives will be in Morocco between July 12 and August 12 to celebrate the wedding of his son. The wedding and related festivities in Tangier will span the summer month.

Private Visit

King Mohammed VI & Lalla Salma & Their Children Will Visit Cuba Next week To Celebrate Moulay Hassan 's 14 Anniversary There . Cuba's press Published This news
So Im Not Pretty Sure About It ,, I Wish Have them There ,, At Least Salma & khadija Will appear On a fan Photos , It Had Been A Long time Since their Last Engagements

interesting holiday destination they chose, cuba, just months after the death of castro. i wonder if this is a way to demonstrate support with a transition of the government in cuba.

cayo santa maria certainly looks idyllic and secluded, so i guess that makes it a good royal destination indeed.

What a great choice of destination. I guess they like exploring new places.
I hope we get a picture or two of the family.

Beautiful country. It was my first foreign country (besides the USA). Hope they have a great trip. Picked a nicer less touristy area than Varadero.

interesting holiday destination they chose, cuba, just months after the death of castro. i wonder if this is a way to demonstrate support with a transition of the government
Morocco and Cuba have not the best political ties and that since forever so yes it's an intersting holiday destination,anyway King and Lalla Salma like exotic places (Bali,Senegal,Zinzibar....) so i guess Cuba was an natural nice choice i hope they enjoy and we get pictues:D

Back
Top Bottom