King Mohammed and Princess Lalla Salma Current Events 1: July 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess Who said:
Thankx for the picture, see at last..She looked good, the top's color was nice, but thought it didnt suit her well.She looked abit bigger, could she just be pregnant in her first months, where pregnancy dsnt show?or she just put on some weight?it suits her.
The small one is so cute, he does take alot from his father
P. Moulay Hassan is definitely a cutie! His dad was cute when he was young. What happened? He has put on so much weight recently.

Personally I don't like very much the top and her hair style is still the same. She is young and she has nice hair; she could change from time to time and opt for more fresh and young style.

beautiful picture!
Moulay Hassan is so cute. The outfit he's wearing is simply adorable.
King Muhammad looks like a very proud father.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
King Muhammad looks like a very proud father.
He should be with a such a cute son he has, and also proud that the 1st child is a boy.1st child being a boy i think is really important not only in arab families but i also guess in royal families around the world

Guess Who said:
He should be with a such a cute son he has, and also proud that the 1st child is a boy.1st child being a boy i think is really important not only in arab families but i also guess in royal families around the world
The king would have been proud even if his first child was a girl...His father, king Hassan II, had princess Lalla Meryem first and he was very very happy. He used to take her with him everywhere.
Moroccans love kids so much, and it doesn't matter if your first child is a girl or a boy...might be true in some middle eastern families but not in moroccan families. Kids are considered a blessing and a gift from God.

Layla27 said:
The king would have been proud even if his first child was a girl...His father, king Hassan II, had princess Lalla Meryem first and he was very very happy. He used to take her with him everywhere.
Moroccans love kids so much, and it doesn't matter if your first child is a girl or a boy...might be true in some middle eastern families but not in moroccan families. Kids are considered a blessing and a gift from God.
People in occident also love boys, it's not only in arab countries. But for royals which the CP should be a boy it matters a lot. And if the first child is a girl, they will love to have a boy as quickly as possible.

Meryem was born 26 August 1962 and Muhamed 21 August 1963. So it was one year between the two children.

M6 has a boy, so I think he is twice happy because first he is a father and then with a boy he assured his continuity. If M6 has only girls, I think the throne will go one day to his brother and his children.

rosa said:
she is well dressed, but as usual she stand behind
The protocol requires all people to stand behind the king. He used to stand behind his dad, when he was a crown prince, and now his brothers and sisters stand behind him during official receptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hassan is weraring like a little Santa Claus, it's a good idea for Christmas

Sorry, you are mistaken !

rosa said:
Hassan is weraring like a little Santa Claus, it's a good idea for Christmas
Rosa, My El Hassan is wearing a traditional Moroccan outfit ( jabadour et serwal kandrissa). It has nothing to with Santa Claus. Don't forget that the little prince is Muslim, not Christian.

isis said:
this photo taken in Toulon didn't post before

she is so young, and she seems so fragile, I hope that her husband help her to make herself comfortable in her new life

this photo taken yesteday at the dinner offered by mohammed VI and lalla salma to the malgache president and his wife

yesterday at the dinner with malagache president, it was the first time that salma make a bun

isis said:
yesterday at the dinner with malagache president, it was the first time that salma make a bun, unfortunatly in the photo we can't see if this suit her or no
does anyone have a bigger photo? and photos of the welcome of the president by the king and lalla salma?

According to the small photo, it seems that the bun suit her very well
it's a good thing that she changes her hair style
her takchita seems very beautiful, hope we can find others photos, personnally I don't fing anyone

She has to change her hair style because that is too long.

during the welcome of madagascar's president and his wife
her suit is very beautiful, but I don't like her shoes
I don't like her profil too

Attachments

• post-32-1118175472.jpg
    post-32-1118175472.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 829
  • post-32-1118175550.jpg
    post-32-1118175550.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 649
I am not sure but from first look I can say it's restaurant from another look you can see the moroccan Architectur,so maybe it's a restaurant some where in morocco....but not sur,only my own conclusion.
by the way nice pic thanks for posting.

King mohamed 6 and Lalla Salma take their children to Disneyland in Paris
http://70.84.17.149/
I tried hard to find photos on Net but i didn't find anything it's crazy that we heard alot about their vocation in paris but no photos :ermm:someone from France can help and find something plz.i would love to see them in Disneyland on familly especially the king.

I think it' because, foreigner journalists aren't interested by this couple, they speak about them only when they are with well-known persons
moroccan journalist are interested, but they aren't free to take photos about the royal family

I don't think it's the reason loubna2 journalists will do everything to get money mabe the king is not famous in france wish i doubt but he is in morocco and they can gain alot by selling those photo to moroccan magazine like telquel or Nichane or almassae am sur they will not be afraid to publish them+we got some photos from their precedent vocation like those one:

i think the reasion is they are a little or maybe very discret about their private life.

German Channel Digital TV will broadcast programe about King M6 and Lalla Salma on January 3/2009 "Arab royal houses"
Digital TV: Eins Extra mit Filmen zum Thema "Arabische Königshäuser"
In the first part, around 18:02 clock broadcast is filmmaker Ute Brucker King on routes in Morocco. Its modern and progressive nature has Mohammed VI, King of Morocco, his nickname "M6" to thank. Among his "subjects" that was inspired by the name of a French private television channel.

Mohammed VI. is a king who breaks with traditional, new ways treads and political changes container. He is the most senior politicians and religious leaders of all Muslims in his country. At the same time he is involved in industrial projects, visited hospitals, schools and social institutions.

With his wife, Princess Lalla Salma, is the first time in the history of Morocco for a civic Royal Highness aufgestiegen and has the privilege of being Muhammad's only woman.

I was asking if someone who have good Knowledge of German can help and explain more:)

Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma is reported to be in France actually for a private visit,I hope we can get pics this time:)

i hope we can get photos but i don't think so the royal family are very discret and don't like to be photographed by Paparazzi unless they want to.
i know the king live for France for while now and i think they will back soon in the upcoming days.

shes been out of the public eye for a while, i wonder if shes pregnant. dont get me wrong, i dont want to start rumours, its not my intention, but i wished that she could give a sibling to Moulay Hassan and Lalla Khadija, i mean they make such grogeous children and shes just 33 years old.

its kinda unusual, usually such arab countries, royal family's have lots of children, and the king so far only had 2, maybe they dont want more, and they are not obligated to have more, but we normally see large families in this kind of cultural royal families!

I think she and the King are very busy with the new house they are moving with their kids from Dar Salam to live in another house I read about that in newspappers a couple of days.and sure she is so busy fixing everything in the new residence she like to take car of everything in her house.

I don't know having more kids but I don't think they will have more even if king sais in precedent interview she love kids and want alot of them with Lalla Salma.but look to me that two is enough for them IMO.

I think she and the King are very busy with the new house they are moving with their kids from Dar Salam to live in another house I read about that in newspappers a couple of days.and sure she is so busy fixing everything in the new residence she like to take car of everything in her house.

I don't know having more kids but I don't think they will have more even if king sais in precedent interview she love kids and want alot of them with Lalla Salma.but look to me that two is enough for them IMO.

they're moving to go where exactly??? a new house in Dar Salam or another neighborhood?

they're moving to go where exactly??? a new house in Dar Salam or another neighborhood?
to another residence I don't know much details or where but it's in Rabat something even bigger than Dar Salam.

Last edited:
they are moving back to their old house not to a new one.
they will go back to live in the Sablons residence Mohammed VI Palace before he became a king and where he and Lalla Salma spend the first months their Marriage.

I can be mistaken but his old residence when he was Crwon Prince was small so small that when Moulay hassan was born they had to move out because they needed space for their new born but the Sablons residence is huge very huge and according to what I read it's the residence where he spend his childhood with his brother and sisters.
see here: http://fr.lakome.com/politique/42-a...fait-renover-sa-residence-privee-de-rabat.pdf

to another residence I don't know much details or where but it's in Rabat something even bigger than Dar Salam.

I think they are moving to the old one, the residence in Salé (Maamoura) the residence where was living Mohamed 6 before becoming a king, cause I heard that there was some constructions in this residence, so maybe they're moving there.

:previous:
yes Kaoutar they are moving back to their old residence of Salé,it's abit smaller and this why they moved out in the first place but look like they are trying to make it bigger with the big constructions going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom