General news and Questions about Princess Lalla Salma and her family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.k... So most consorts dont have a title? Im sorry, if there is a thread for this, please direct me. Otherwise, why do consorts not have titles?

K. Nevermind , I got the answer. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any pictures of Lalla Salma's family? Her sister or father? i know her mother died when she was young. I thought i would ask in this thread because there doesn't seem to be another thread dedicating to her family.

HRHAmy in the previous page of this thread you can find photos of Lalla Salma family (post 104).
also a photo of her late uncle (post 111).
and a photo of her father (post 116).

:previous: good find:)
she don't look like Lalla salma:p

Hi Can I Have Some Pictures Of Lalla Salma's Family : Kenza & Meryem & Hamid Bennani , Cz I Can't Use The Links ! I don't know why ,, It Will be nice from you if you help me .

unfortunately there are only few photos of Llla Salma family and most of them are very hard to find.

No up till now , I assume lalla salma should appear now right? It is hard ti believe that she will not show up or be photographed in her grandmother funeral.

Last edited:
Any offucial statement from the palace about the death of lalla salma grandmother?

Some details about the fenural of Lalla Salma grandmother
https://m.rue20.com/لالة-سلمى-تظهر-في-جنازة-جدتها-بحضور-اله
Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan, Princesses Lalla Khadija, Lalla Hasna and lalla Oum Kaltthoum attended the funeral of Princess Lalla Salma, where the convoy of the deceased went to the cemetery of the martyr in Rabat*

prince Moulay Hassan insisted that his mother uncles Ahmed Bensouda and Abdel Majid Bansouda, and took the official car with him,according the newspapprr "Al ousbou

Same papper mention that they did not understand the secret the Moroccan television did not provide news about the decrees in the news bulletin, without apology or explanation; but there are those who say that the editorial department was waiting for an official report that did not come out in the end.

*Al Oussboue added that the dinner of the third day of the funeral was attended by intellectuals, scholars and jurists, as well as the royal advisor Fuad Ali Al-Hamma, the head of the royal private writing Munir Al-Majdi, Minister Aziz Akhnoush, the Ambassador of the Royal Army, Noord El Din Bensouda

i am surprised Lalla Hassna attended,nice from Lalla Joumala to come all the way to show support to Lalla Salma.
as for the official announcement that only show and prove the Ko and confusion reingning in the Moroccan Court since the King hospitalization; things are messi in my opinion.

Is that source trusted? And how come princesses and crown prince attending funeral of crown prince relative without official coverage?

:previous:
Rue20 is very tusted as source she took the information from another very trusted and respected papper AlOusboue.
Agaim about rhe coverage and official release about the death as i said now the ko reign in the moroccan palace and because of the absense of the King.

I assume Lalla Salma herself attended as well?! The translation by M Lilo talks about it being her own funeral, so I am sure something else was intended.

I assume Lalla Salma herself attended as well?! The translation by M Lilo talks about it being her own funeral, so I am sure something else was intended.
Yes she attended maybe Mademoiselle Lilo didn't mention it but the article was clear that Lalla Salma was there

i don't understand why ppl are surprised some memebers of RF attended the fenural,Lalla Salma is part of this family no matter what the situation of her Marriage with the King she is "Lalla oum Sidi" wich mean the mother of the futur King that's alone is big deal in the Alouite dinasty,plus for 16 years she shared with the family their joy and breakdown sure they wont ignore her now that will sound very nasty from yheir side.
Though big big up for Lalla Joulama who from very far to attend the fenural

Empress reincarnated

I can't be the only person to have connected this phenomenon, surely...

Helen Gloag & Salma Bennani:

Helen Gloag (1750-1790);
- empress of Morocco (aka - Lalla Zahra)
- Red hair, Green eyes, pale skin
- married into Alaouite Dynasty
- 2 children
- Disappeared around 40 years old
- mother died when she was an infant
- father was a Blacksmith

Salma Bennani (1978 -);
- Princess of Morocco (aka - Lalla Salma)
- Red hair, Green eyes, pale skin
- married into Alaouite Dynasty
- 2 children
- Disappeared around 40 years old
- mother died when she was an infant
- Grandfather was a blacksmith (apparently)?

Reputedly Two big hearted women also...

Reincarnation?

Back
Top Bottom