Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This will be a great association. I am sure she has been working hard all this time for this association to be formed...:)

photo de l'événement

Bonjour tous le monde voici la photo de l'nauguration de cet association

Attachments

• Lalla-Salma-231105-M.jpg
    Lalla-Salma-231105-M.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,840
Here is a bigger picture of the event ;)

Source : www.map.ma

Attachments

• Lalla-Salma-231105-G1.JPG
    Lalla-Salma-231105-G1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,372
Last edited:
It's good to see Salma finally doing something useful and more fitting for a lady of her position. Let's hope she continues with this project, somehow I imagine she will because of her own sad links ot the illness.

news_icon.png
Princess Lalla Salma launches first bone marrow transplant unit in Morocco
Source : map

Attachments

• l.JPG
    l.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 745
Where come from the money? The source of financement of this association is obscure

loubna2 said:
Where come from the money? The source of financement of this association is obscure
i asked same question. normally associations declare the sources of their funds. maybe her association gets funds from rich ppl and ppl with high wages. maybe she contributes as well from her salary. one of the 2 last projects is financed by ministry and Agir association.

money exist but it’s not distributed equally. 6 million (20%) moroccans live below the poverty line, with less than 10 dirhams (one dollar) per day. and three quarters earn less than the guaranteed minimum wage of 1600 dirhams ($160) per month. the minimum wage isn’t sufficient to allow workers to have adequate standard of living for themselves and their families.
solution is reduce large inequality btw rich and poor in the society.
i heard moroccan royal family help associations. the king is modern, he lives in normal house, he doesn’t use his palaces, what if salma and M6 donate some of their palaces and private houses in different areas of morocco, to be used as hospitals. and when salma bring more funds, will use it to buy equipments, for maintenance, etc

Last edited:
i understand the concern about finances. at least she's not spending tons of money on shopping sprees abroad.

i think the bone marrow centre is excellent because i have friends who have had to have bone marrow transplants and i can tell how much it has changed their lives. i'm in total awe of the organizations/causes Salma decided to take on because they are dear to my heart.

with that being said, i also think converting unused palaces into hospitals is a good idea but the cultural heritage issue comes to surface. either way, i hope Salma and Morocco ultimately continue to help cancer patients in their time of need.

it took lalla salma a long time to choose a cause but when she did i think that she made a great choice.
i am not sure what her mom died from but i wonder if it was from cancer?

Attachments

• sar-lalla-salma-G1.JPG
    sar-lalla-salma-G1.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 898
I saw her on TV, and she didn't dye her hairs, they are orange as before
I don't know if she is pregnant, but I remarked that the camera didn't film her by near, and it seems to me that her waist is thicker, and she seemed a little tired
I think that the probability that she is, or that she will be pregnant, this year, is big, because her son is now three years old, and the king said that he would like to have, several children
about her association, I read on a forum, a commentary of a Moroccan who said that the inauguration of the center that she did in November in Casablanca ( a center of the spinal cord transplant) was an imposture, and that this center don't make the spinal cord transplant
Does someone know if it's true or not?

nice to see lalla salma again. it's a pity she doesn't get much media coverage in the acts that she performs.
i must say the hairdo wasn't my favourite, looks the same as the ones little school girls in their 9-10 years old use. her red hair pulled down looks beautifully and really elegant.

talking about pregnancy, aren't there any pictures of the time when she was pregnant with her son? didn't she go out in those months?

carlota said:
nice to see lalla salma again. it's a pity she doesn't get much media coverage in the acts that she performs.
i must say the hairdo wasn't my favourite, looks the same as the ones little school girls in their 9-10 years old use. her red hair pulled down looks beautifully and really elegant.

talking about pregnancy, aren't there any pictures of the time when she was pregnant with her son? didn't she go out in those months?

personally, I like this hairdo, and to answer your question, we didn't see her pregnant when she was with hassan

SAR la princesse Lalla Salma lance les travaux de construction du centre régional des

SAR la princesse Lalla Salma lance les travaux de construction du centre régional des cancéreux nécessiteux

source:http://www.map.ma

Attachments

• sar_lalla_salma030306_M.jpg
    sar_lalla_salma030306_M.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,829
Last edited:
morgeanne said:
SAR la princesse Lalla Salma lance les travaux de construction du centre régional des cancéreux nécessiteux
holly god !!! does she dyed her hair in pale blond or what ??

salmiya said:
holly god !!! does she dyed her hair in pale blond or what ??

I've seen her on TV today,she's always red haired,her hair's color is the same as before.

I saw her on TV, and her hairs are very red
I like what she wore, the lady’s suit and the green water colour suited her
there are two things that I didn't like, the fact that she seemed to do this inauguration without interest, on TV, she seemed to be bored, and the second thing is more trivial, is her manner of walking, she walked the legs apart, it wasn't elegant at all, I think, that it is because she had very high heels, and she didn't learn, still, how to walk with

I like her beige suit, it's very nice, but I dont like the top that she wear inside, her hairs are better than the last time, but ,she is too make-up, why lalla salm all this make-up?
it's the second time that the royal couple make a visit together and without all the family, the first was in toulon, I like to see them making activities together:)
PS: this photo is from http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/photos_roi/sm_le_roi_procede_a/view

Attachments

• sm_ibnrochd_casa_g.jpg
    sm_ibnrochd_casa_g.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 449
yeeeeees!!!

yes, it was seen on TV yesterday ans today also!! lalla salma was wearing a caftan, it was not so beutiful, but enven though, she was elegant, and she looked pretty!:)

Last edited:
and plz I want to know what was the objective of the dinner that lalla salma preside, cause I saw just ladies in the dinner!! sorry for my bad english

the diner was to raise funds for her cancer association.

imane44 said:
the diner was to raise funds for her cancer association.
how to raise funds???

Last edited by a moderator:
shrifia said:
princess lalla salma appointed WHO goodwill ambassador
Rabat, July 06 - Princess Lalla Salma, spouse of king Mohammed VI, will serve as goodwill ambassador for the World Health Organization (WHO) to promote cancer prevention.
http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/box2/princess_lalla_salma3426/view

This is great. Lalla Salma seems more confident in her role now - as we have seen with her cancer foundation, her trips to US, Thailand, Japan, etc., and now as Goodwill ambassador for the WHO.

Back
Top Bottom