Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks great I love the colour and her brooch. Thank you Lilo:flowers:

Morocco to be guest of honour of the international Days of biology-the 2009 edition
Under the honorary presidency of HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight against Cancer (ALSC), the scientific day of Morocco scheduled November 5,was initiated in collaboration with the Moroccan College Biology(CMB).
Link in french:Casafree Actualité France : Le Maroc à l'honneur aux Journées internationales de biolologie à Paris - Sciences - Webzine
and more infos about the event
JIB 2009 - Journées Internationales de Biologie
JIB 2009 - Journées Internationales de Biologie

Princess Lalla Salma takes part in Morocco's anti-cancer association General Assembly
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of Morocco's anti-cancer association (ALSC) took part, on Saturday in Rabat, in the proceedings of the 2008 Regular General Assembly of the Association.
Princess Lalla Salma chairs awarding ceremony of ALSC's prizes
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of Morocco's Anti cancer Association (ALSC), chaired on Saturday in Rabat, the awarding ceremony of the 2009 national and international prizes of the ALSC.
photo: http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92646_LALLA-SALMA--G_122_193lo.jpg#

Thanks for the photo!

Dina and Ghida look gorgeous, they are both such beautiful women.

Ghaida is such stunning elegant lady

nice to see both Princesses in Morocco,they seems to have the same interest like Lalla salma,I hope to see them more and more in there.

Princesses Ghaida and Dina still in Morocco they had an activitie with Lalla Salma today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Lalla Salma launches project 'Access to innovative medicine'
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC), accompanied by Princess Ghida Talal and Princess Dina Mired of Jordan, respectively Chairwoman and Director General of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation, launched, Monday at the Rabat National Oncology Institute, the project Access to innovative medicine on the occasion of National Cancer Day.
photo: http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87654_SAR-LALLA-SALMA-g_122_209lo.jpg#

Celebrating anniversary of Lalla Salma Association to fight cancer
Their Royal Highnesses Princess Ghida Talal and Princess Dina Mired were invited by Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco...

Last edited:
February 1, 2010 - Lalla Salma at Versailles

Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco attends the Gala Dinner for Association A.V.E.C. at Chateau de Versailles on February 1, 2010 in Versailles, France: Image Gallery

More image galleries:
Lalla Salma receiving the award
Jean Jacques Aillagon, Luc Chatel, Lola Karimova, Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco and Bernadette Chirac
Lalla Salma, Prof David Khayat, Lola Karomiva and her husband attend the Gala Dinner
Lalla Salma in her splendid kaftan
MAP photos

SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma reçoit le Prix de la Charte de Paris 2010 contre le cancer
Google Translate

First lady Princess Lalla Salma Received, on Monday at the Château de Versailles (near Paris), the 2010 Charter of Paris award for the fight against cancer, the ceremony took place during a charity evening organized for the benefit of the association (life – hope to fight cancer) held under the patronage of president Nicholas Sarkozy for the Association pour la Vie-Espoir contre le Cancer (AVEC).
Moroccan First lady Princess Lalla Salma awarded for the fight against cancer | Moroccan media News with TV shows newspaper Live broadcasting

Hola article: Salma de Marruecos 'reina' en Versalles *** http://translate.google.com/transla...cos/paris/1/&hl=en&client=opera&rls=fr&hs=rUO
pictures gallery: GalerÃ*a de imágenes - Foto 1 - Salma de Marruecos 'reina' en Versalles
Hello article: Elegant*Lalla Salma leads the fight against cancer | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com

I found that her web site isn't very intersting, and the association can improove it a lot Accueil — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER
by curiosity I make a research on the net about other foreign associations
I found two that I found nice, one in algeria (I think that they haven't a lot of mean) but their web site si very interesting Accueil
and another very famous in france Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer - Informations légales du site de l'Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
and I found them much more interesting and with a lot infos about cancer
I think that it will be a good idea if the association enrich the content of its web site

Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco attends the Gala Dinner for Association A.V.E.C. at Chateau de Versailles on February 1, 2010 in Versailles, France: Image Gallery

More image galleries:
Lalla Salma receiving the award
Jean Jacques Aillagon, Luc Chatel, Lola Karimova, Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco and Bernadette Chirac
Lalla Salma, Prof David Khayat, Lola Karomiva and her husband attend the Gala Dinner
Lalla Salma in her splendid kaftan
MAP photos

SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma reçoit le Prix de la Charte de Paris 2010 contre le cancer
Google Translate

Prof david Khayat, the man who gave the prize to lalla salma and who gave the laudatory speech about her is member of the scientific council of lalla salma association;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Rather than attempting to question his credibility some basic research would have saved yours. :nonono:

For the record, Prof David Khayat is the president of the French National Cancer Institute, is on the steering committee of the World Alliance of Cancer Research Organisations and is the associate editor of the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Cancer. He was one of the organisers of the Charter of Paris Against Cancer in 2000 and has the Order of Merit and the Legion of Honour.

There would be few people more eminently qualified to present this particular award.

Rather than attempting to question his credibility some basic research would have saved yours. :nonono:

For the record, Prof David Khayat is the president of the French National Cancer Institute, is on the steering committee of the World Alliance of Cancer Research Organisations and is the associate editor of the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Cancer. He was one of the organisers of the Charter of Paris Against Cancer in 2000 and has the Order of Merit and the Legion of Honour.

There would be few people more eminently qualified to present this particular award.

i know all this warren about prof khayat and every one could easily found them on the net, but I didn't know that he is a member of the scientific council of lalla salma association, for me it's an interesting info, and I think that each one is free to make his own deductions isn't it? :flowers:

I found that her web site isn't very intersting, and the association can improove it a lot Accueil — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER
by curiosity I make a research on the net about other foreign associations
I found two that I found nice, one in algeria (I think that they haven't a lot of mean) but their web site si very interesting Accueil
and another very famous in france Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer - Informations légales du site de l'Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
and I found them much more interesting and with a lot infos about cancer
I think that it will be a good idea if the association enrich the content of its web site
Why don't you contact them and give them your opinions. It will probably be more productive than posting them on this site. Or perhaps offer to do their website your self so it will be up to an acceptable level.

Why don't you contact them and give them your opinions. It will probably be more productive than posting them on this site. Or perhaps offer to do their website your self so it will be up to an acceptable level.

the name of this thread is "lalla salma association against cancer" isn't it?
then I think that my remarks about the website are at the right place
by way thank you for your suggestions:flowers:

If you have a legitimate concern about their marketing bring it to their attention.

Let's move on please, we're not here to make suggestions about improvements to the Association's website.

Humera
Morocco Forum Moderator

even if it isn't the subjetc if the thread I want to say one thing, I think that is nice to be curious, in the net you can find what you say about this professor and other things less flatterrer as these:
INCa : David Khayat a démissionné, Société - Information NouvelObs.com
Polémique sur le train de vie de l'Institut national du cancer
Polémiques en série Ã* l'Institut national du cancer
Le Figaro - Actualités

I didn't know that [Prof Khayat] is a member of the scientific council of lalla salma association, for me it's an interesting info, and I think that each one is free to make his own deductions isn't it? :flowers:
I would think the deduction to be made is that the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer is very fortunate to have someone of the Professor's stature, reputation and oncology experience associated with it.

If you have made a different deduction concerning the Professor's membership of the LSAAC Scientific Council then perhaps you would be honest enough to elaborate rather than hiding behind sly insinuations (the roll-eye smilie) or rhetorical questions.

Back
Top Bottom