The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-12-2008, 05:27 AM
Aristocracy

hm well maye i´m not one of those who have a great tase..but i´d say IMHO..i lie the shoes...they are strappy yes...but i would not consider them unapropriatetd..however.if she lies them..she has shown up in shoes that where not so my taste...just wantedto state that..
do not wan´t to criticize anyone...taste is different...AND THATS GOOD
by the way..thanx for posting those lovely pics..

Old 03-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Réunion à Rabat du Conseil d'Administration de l'Association Lalla Salma de lutte contre le cancer

Lalla Salma's Association launch a national campaign against breast cancer

http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/imp_s...reast_can/view

Casablanca, Apr. 24 - About 20 new cases of breast cancer are declared daily in Morocco, that is 7,000 new cases a year, Dr. Rachid Bekkali, executive director of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight Cancer revealed on Thursday.

Campagne 2008 — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma inaugure à Rabat un centre de dépistage du cancer du sein et du col de l'utérus
photo:http://www.gulfup.com/up/jpgfiles/CHq81745.jpg
i like her outfit she looks great in blue

Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think the pale colours suit Salma at all, she should stick to deeper, richer colours to contrast with her pale complexion and complement her hair.

I love that bag though, the strap looks very delicate.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

the suit is nice, the bag not that much.
i don't like most of her bags. sure they are from top designers, but sorry to say that bcz of their size, shape, color and material look, they look like teenage girls bags.
i think she can't pass without flashy or sparkling items, even for more formal events.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

english article from Map
Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates breast, cervical cancer screening center
MAP

I like the spring colour of the outfit the whole look is very spring she looks elegant and the bag is very lovely...she looks great today nice to see her pics again
Old 05-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
I don't think the pale colours suit Salma at all, she should stick to deeper, richer colours to contrast with her pale complexion and complement her hair.

I love that bag though, the strap looks very delicate.

I agree, even if the suit is nice the color don't suit her, as you say pastel isn't for her
about her bag, it woul be good for a fiesta, but really to go to a hospital, it isn't appropriate
in general way her look is in the average, no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
i think she can't pass without flashy or sparkling items, even for more formal events.
it's absolutely what I think, even to go to a hospital, she add a flashy and "pompeux" item, I wonder why?, perhaps because she hasn't many occasions to show whaht she buy
Old 05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

her more photos:
ÇáãÛÑÈíÉ – ÇáãæÞÚ ÇáÅáßÊÑæäí áÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÕÍÑÇÁ ÇáãÛÑÈíÉ
i still think she looks lovely yesterday the pink is the slogan of the national campaign launched by he association so this way she add the pink shal to her outfit.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

It's also the international colour for breast cancer charities.
While it's a nice gesture (if that was indeed her motivation) it doesn't alter the fact that she does not suit pink.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

yes i think it's very nice gesture she was wearing a pink braclet with the word: 'for life' in frensh and arabic.
her the slogan i was talking about: Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
braclet:Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Aristocracy

it's a start, and i hope this will bring something to ppl there. however i wish her association can do something to change ppl work conditions specially those who are exposed to hazards. do something, bcz lof of companies don't spend much to protect their employees or bcz of lazy inspectors who don't do their job well. so fight against cancer is a long way and "protection is better than medication".
i'm saying this bcz cancer and cells abnormalities may be inherited but unfortunately lot of more are due to the effects of carcinogens, like radiation, chemicals and very bad work conditions.
So to me, if her association doesn’t protect workers then I don’t see her work much fruitful, bcz every year we will still have hundreds and thousands of new cancer cases that could be avoided.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

another photo from yesterday
http://www.gulfup.com/up/jpgfiles/GIg81560.jpg
Old 05-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

another pic good we got more pics this time
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1210187563
Old 05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside à Skhirat une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet CLES
Skhirat, 30/05/08- SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma, Présidente de l'Association Lalla Salma de Lutte contre le Cancer (ALSC) et Ambassadrice de bonne volonté de l'Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (OMS), a présidé, vendredi à Skhirat, une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet "Collèges, Lycées et Entreprises sans Tabac" (CLES), à l'occasion de la célébration de la Journée mondiale sans tabac 2008.
Photo: http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
ugly shoes
Old 05-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

World Health Organization give Lalla salma's associtation No Tobacco Day Award this years
Article
Old 05-31-2008, 03:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside à Skhirat une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet CLES
Skhirat, 30/05/08- SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma, Présidente de l'Association Lalla Salma de Lutte contre le Cancer (ALSC) et Ambassadrice de bonne volonté de l'Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (OMS), a présidé, vendredi à Skhirat, une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet "Collèges, Lycées et Entreprises sans Tabac" (CLES), à l'occasion de la célébration de la Journée mondiale sans tabac 2008.
Photo: http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
ugly shoes
all her look don't suit the event, she look like she is going at a fiesta not at a conference
Old 05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
all her look don't suit the event, she look like she is going at a fiesta not at a conference
I completely agree, her suit with dentels, her shoes, all that make her a look more suitable to go to a fiesta than to go to workdefinitively salma don't know how to dress, she is "à côté de la plaque"
Old 06-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer

Princess Lalla salma lays the 1st stone Maison de vie "House of Life" for the benefit of cancer patients (sorry for translation)
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma procède à Fès à la pose de la 1ère pierre de "la Maison de vie" au profit des cancéreux
Picture: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1213044908
Old 06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Article in english
Maghreb Arabe Presse: USD1.2Mn center to receive needy cancer patient in Fez
Fes (center), June 10 - The construction works for a USD1.2Mn center to host, temporarily, needy cancer-stricken patients and their close relatives, were launched, here Monday, by Princess Lalla Salma, spouse of king Mohammed VI and Chairwoman of the "Lala Salma Association against Cancer" (ALSC).
Old 06-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Gentry

Picture: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/sar-lalla-salma_G.jpg?t=1213044908
thank's for the photo
Old 06-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
Princess Lalla salma lays the 1st stone Maison de vie "House of Life" for the benefit of cancer patients (sorry for translation)
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma procède à Fès à la pose de la 1ère pierre de "la Maison de vie" au profit des cancéreux
Picture: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1213044908

when I saw the photo, I though that she wore a dress, but when I saw the video, she wore a white top with a black skirt the white suit her very well, and it's nice to sse her with "short manche", it's the first time I think, but I don't like the whole outfitI share the video of the event, what do you think about Le Journal télévisé en Arabe du 09 06 08