Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absolutely adore Lalla Salma, she is definately making a life and "career" for herself. The only thing that drives me nuts are her clothes. Although they are beautiful and fit her well, I believe that they are a little "stuffy". I would love to see her in a pair of jeans, boots and a sweater for a change as apposed to a Chanel Suit. Don't get me wrong, Chanel suits have their place in this world, but not at every event she attends.

I'm desappointed she's becoming as stout as her husband. Himself was beautiful when younger but it's lack of restraint. :mad:

her suit is nice, bur her hairs and hairdo aren't at all

I'm desappointed she's becoming as stout as her husband. Himself was beautiful when younger but it's lack of restraint. :mad:

it true that M6 gained a lot of weight, but I don't think that lalla salma gained as himabout the beauty, the king was cute when he was younger but not handsome, about lalla salma for me she is in the average, not ugly, but not beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks lovely. She is undertaking an official visit so the suit is entirely suitable.

I agree with Rosa, Salma is neither beautiful nor she is ugly. She is considered an average person. But she has no charm.

I found her suit very beautiful and elegant,I don't like the shoes neither her hair she should try something else she had a pretty face another hairdo well help to show it.

hm well maye i´m not one of those who have a great tase..but i´d say IMHO..i lie the shoes...they are strappy yes...but i would not consider them unapropriatetd..however.if she lies them..she has shown up in shoes that where not so my taste...just wantedto state that..
do not wan´t to criticize anyone...taste is different...AND THATS GOOD
by the way..thanx for posting those lovely pics..

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Réunion à Rabat du Conseil d'Administration de l'Association Lalla Salma de lutte contre le cancer

Lalla Salma's Association launch a national campaign against breast cancer

http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/imp_social/7000_new_breast_can/view

Casablanca, Apr. 24 - About 20 new cases of breast cancer are declared daily in Morocco, that is 7,000 new cases a year, Dr. Rachid Bekkali, executive director of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight Cancer revealed on Thursday.

Campagne 2008 — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma inaugure à Rabat un centre de dépistage du cancer du sein et du col de l'utérus
photo:http://www.gulfup.com/up/jpgfiles/CHq81745.jpg
i like her outfit she looks great in blue:flowers:

I don't think the pale colours suit Salma at all, she should stick to deeper, richer colours to contrast with her pale complexion and complement her hair.

I love that bag though, the strap looks very delicate.

the suit is nice, the bag not that much.
i don't like most of her bags. sure they are from top designers, but sorry to say that bcz of their size, shape, color and material look, they look like teenage girls bags.
i think she can't pass without flashy or sparkling items, even for more formal events.

english article from Map
Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates breast, cervical cancer screening center
MAP

I like the spring colour of the outfit the whole look is very spring she looks elegant and the bag is very lovely...she looks great today nice to see her pics again:)

I don't think the pale colours suit Salma at all, she should stick to deeper, richer colours to contrast with her pale complexion and complement her hair.

I love that bag though, the strap looks very delicate.

I agree, even if the suit is nice the color don't suit her, as you say pastel isn't for her
about her bag, it woul be good for a fiesta, but really to go to a hospital, it isn't appropriate
in general way her look is in the average, no more

i think she can't pass without flashy or sparkling items, even for more formal events.

it's absolutely what I think, even to go to a hospital, she add a flashy and "pompeux" item:rolleyes:, I wonder why?, perhaps because she hasn't many occasions to show whaht she buy:D

It's also the international colour for breast cancer charities.
While it's a nice gesture (if that was indeed her motivation) it doesn't alter the fact that she does not suit pink.

it's a start, and i hope this will bring something to ppl there. however i wish her association can do something to change ppl work conditions specially those who are exposed to hazards. do something, bcz lof of companies don't spend much to protect their employees or bcz of lazy inspectors who don't do their job well. so fight against cancer is a long way and "protection is better than medication".
i'm saying this bcz cancer and cells abnormalities may be inherited but unfortunately lot of more are due to the effects of carcinogens, like radiation, chemicals and very bad work conditions.
So to me, if her association doesn’t protect workers then I don’t see her work much fruitful, bcz every year we will still have hundreds and thousands of new cancer cases that could be avoided.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside à Skhirat une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet CLES
Skhirat, 30/05/08- SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma, Présidente de l'Association Lalla Salma de Lutte contre le Cancer (ALSC) et Ambassadrice de bonne volonté de l'Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (OMS), a présidé, vendredi à Skhirat, une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet "Collèges, Lycées et Entreprises sans Tabac" (CLES), à l'occasion de la célébration de la Journée mondiale sans tabac 2008.
Photo: http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
ugly shoes:rolleyes:

World Health Organization give Lalla salma's associtation No Tobacco Day Award this years
Article

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside à Skhirat une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet CLES
Skhirat, 30/05/08- SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma, Présidente de l'Association Lalla Salma de Lutte contre le Cancer (ALSC) et Ambassadrice de bonne volonté de l'Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (OMS), a présidé, vendredi à Skhirat, une journée d'étude et d'évaluation du projet "Collèges, Lycées et Entreprises sans Tabac" (CLES), à l'occasion de la célébration de la Journée mondiale sans tabac 2008.
Photo: http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
ugly shoes:rolleyes:

all her look don't suit the event, she look like she is going at a fiesta not at a conference

all her look don't suit the event, she look like she is going at a fiesta not at a conference

I completely agree, her suit with dentels, her shoes, all that make her a look more suitable to go to a fiesta than to go to workdefinitively salma don't know how to dress, she is "à côté de la plaque"

Article in english
Maghreb Arabe Presse: USD1.2Mn center to receive needy cancer patient in Fez
Fes (center), June 10 - The construction works for a USD1.2Mn center to host, temporarily, needy cancer-stricken patients and their close relatives, were launched, here Monday, by Princess Lalla Salma, spouse of king Mohammed VI and Chairwoman of the "Lala Salma Association against Cancer" (ALSC).

when I saw the photo, I though that she wore a dress, but when I saw the video, she wore a white top with a black skirt the white suit her very well, and it's nice to sse her with "short manche", it's the first time I think, but I don't like the whole outfitI share the video of the event, what do you think about Le Journal télévisé en Arabe du 09 06 08

Last edited:
but I don't like the whole outfit
This thread is not about Lalla Salma's clothes, it is about the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer.

thanks,
Warren
Morocco moderator

How interesting! How will she cooperate ? I mean...what should be her cooperation to fight cancer? Maybe will she give money for new researchs? I'm very interested in this issue, since I knew a lot of people who died from this awful disease and I'm happy if someone could do something concrete to stop it.

Vanesa.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom