Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Little Star, Lalla Salma does alot when it comes to cancer, her causes are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
loubna2 said:
about the look of lalla salma this day, personally, I don't like it
I don't know if it's the jaket or the color or the hairdo, but it isn't nice
too bad, she is cute but she don't know how to dress
i don't like her hair and her eyes are inflated, they looks small, i think she didn't lost pregnancy weight. it's same after prince hassan birth when she received lady mosharaf, her face was inflated.

What is Salma's actual involvement with the cancer organisation? Does she simply attend events like this or is there more to her role?

Little_star said:
What is Salma's actual involvement with the cancer organisation? Does she simply attend events like this or is there more to her role?
Do you mean her involvement with the orgianisation she recently visited?

Lalla Salma is Chairwoman of the "Lalla Salma Association Against cancer." & the event she attended a few days ago was officially inaugurated by Lalla Salma. Is this what you were looking for ?:)

chanel jacket? Where do you see if she is tired in that picture dazzling?

dazzling said:
click here to see a better picture. she looks quite pale imo

I think that she is pale because she diddn't put a lot of make-up, the ladies with this kind of complexion need to put make-up to attenuate the palor of their skin

dazzling said:
Do you mean her involvement with the orgianisation she recently visited?

Lalla Salma is Chairwoman of the "Lalla Salma Association Against cancer." & the event she attended a few days ago was officially inaugurated by Lalla Salma. Is this what you were looking for ?:)
Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know how involved she actually is? Or whether she's merely a figurehead?

Salma is probably one of the most inactive Royal ladies around so I hope she does something with this organisation behind the scenes as well. It would be very disappointing if that were not the case.

Last edited:
Little_star said:
Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know how involved she actually is? Or whether she's merely a figurehead?

Salma is probably one of the most inactive Royal ladies around so I hope she does something with this organisation behind the scenes as well. It would be very disappointing if that were not the case.
imo salma is merely a figurehead, bcz she can’t do huge work which’s normally health ministry’ job. and i'm disappointed, i read her association took over other cancer association. the palace associated them under salma organization to assure large collaboration but also to avoid rivalry :ohmy: :cool: so, the work that should be done by the health ministry and other cancer associations, she monopolise it.
if she is modest she could encourage ppl and associations to work for that cause instead of showing up from time to time
anyway what u expect from first ladies of third world :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You are talking about this association like if it was an association for trade,i think words like rivalitay and monopol don't have a place in such as issue,imo i think it's good for the people who suffer from an illness like cancer,if they got more interest and aids because a princess made an association which concentrates all what is related to this illness...,at least her name on head of such as issue is adding something positive ,and it's not just to put a name on association and to figure like the one who is doing all the work and auto-appropriates the work and effort of others like it's done elsewhere to have the image of champion of many issues,i think it's not the purpose here,and it's good that it's clear that Salma is supporting the association ,and let the rest for the professionals!

Last edited:
TamaraKhan said:
You are talking about this association like if it was an association for trade,i think words like rivalitay and monopol don't have a place in such as issue,imo i think it's good for the people who suffer from an illness like cancer,if they got more interest and aids because a princess made an association which concentrates all what is related to this illness...,at least her name on head of such as issue is adding something positive ,and it's not just to put a name on association and to figure like the one who is doing all the work and auto-appropriates the work and effort of others like it's done elsewhere to have the image of champion of many issues,i think it's not the purpose here,and it's good that it's clear that Salma is supporting the association ,and let the rest for the professionals!
maybe u speak from fortune and democratic countries point of view, who don't count a lot on princess job. ppl in morocco need basic health services not princess.
since ministries and associations aren't encouraged and not recognised of what they do, it’s bad for whole society. u know why i said she monopolises that cause, bcz she never visited cancer or other associations bf4 or after she created her own organization. and she took over other cancer asociations. so what count is, that association with her name LALLA SALMA and palace image ;)
if she is hard working and her name brings happiness to ppl, who hold her from working with thousands of associations who need help

rosa said:
lalla salma have another activity this day
Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside le lancement du programme pilote "collèges, lycées et entreprises sans tabac"

for what I see in this photo, she is nicely dressed this time, even if I don't think that the white top match well with the brown jacket
for what I read in the MAP, she don't make a speech, why?
that's nice since cigarette smoke is major cause of lung cancer.
by the way did she convince her husband and the rest of the royal family to stop smoking ;)

Last edited:
personally, I think that the activities of lalla salma are more a protocolore role than another thing
the useful work is doing by other persons, she is probably interested by this health problem, (as each person in this world), but I don't think that she is working all the day for her association, as do it a commonor who heads an association

Last edited:
zineb said:
maybe u speak from fortune and democratic countries point of view, who don't count a lot on princess job. ppl in morocco need basic health services not princess.
since ministries and associations aren't encouraged and not recognised of what they do, it’s bad for whole society. u know why i said she monopolises that cause, bcz she never visited cancer or other associations bf4 or after she created her own organization. and she took over other cancer asociations. so what count is, that association with her name LALLA SALMA and palace image ;)
if she is hard working and her name brings happiness to ppl, who hold her from working with thousands of associations who need help
So other cancer organisations were incorporated into her organisation? That could be a poistive thing as it would certainly cut down on bureaucracy.

this is the first conversation not only about fashion OH!! thanx to god and to you all I glad of it,I agree with some that she had to do better and be more active in her cause but on the other hand the age of her asossiation it's only a years and with two "maisons de vie" it's I don't think it's not bad and I know as I live here ppl start to looks to cancer Different look after the first Campaign Organized by her asossiation about cancer alot of members of my family Especially The women try to know more about this sick whish they afraid alot and don't even talk about.

dazzling said:
Thanks zineb for the link, it looks like lalla salma is in a nice outfit, such colors work well on her. What was this event for ?
something about the World No Tobacco Day.
Here's the English version
Rabat, May 30 - Eighteen per cent of Moroccans aged 15 to 75 smoke tobacco, revealed a study conducted recently on 1,197 people on the prevalence of tobacco smoking.
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Eighteen per cent of Moroccans are smokers, 2006 study

personally i like her bag and the hairdo but the pink outfit i am not so sur,i don't like the pink look too this time,i prefere more her elegant black caot of Agadir she really looks pretty and classy on it.
nice to see the princess in public very often doing those activites and meeting young poeple.

photos map
http://i10.tinypic.com/82l0477.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/81tgpbd.jpg

Last edited:
u are right isis. it's total look in pink (maybe purple or mix of the two colors) which makes it a very busy look, especially with the BAG :eek:
the nail vernis is also pink :lol: which to me looks odd for a young woman. old ladies put more these colorful vernis.

the grey and white suite was nice. the black one in agadir was ok but hairdo up, it wasn't nice at all :shock:

Good to see lalla salma more and more doing things like that and be more involved.
the english version
Launch of project to slash tobacco addiction in schools and businesses
MAP

Her shoes also was pink:eek:

Pink is a lovely colour, but I confess I am a little sick of pink stuff everywhere. Girls seems a pink-meringue cake all dressed in pink. And when women wears pinks suits, they are even worse than girls. :neutral:

Vanesa.

To be honest I don't think Salma can pull off pink, aside from the obvious clash with her hair she often chooses very childish, insipid shades that dosn't really suit a married mother of two.

However, I am loving the fact that she's been so active this past week, it's great to see her taking a more hands-on approach!

Actually, i also find a bit too much the total pink look, espaecially for the bag, nails, and ring.

But i find that pink and purple are the coulors which suit her most, when they are matched with the right accessories, it brings out the fresh snow color of her complexion.

Anyway, Salma is soo cute that we can forgive her some excess in her choices, and i am happy for her that she's more active now.

Back
Top Bottom