Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lalla salma Association Against Cancer Organize the International Symposium Around the Prevention of the Cancer of the uterine collar From 15 to 16 septembre 2006. this is the program:(frensh and english):
http://www.contrelecancer.ma/symposium.asp

I saw on TV that lalla salma gave a speech at the time of the International Symposium of the Cancer of the uterine collar. It was interesting.

Princess Lalla Salma chairs opening ceremony of international symposium on cervical cancer
http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/box2/princess_lalla_salma2487/view

Princesse Lalla Salma femme du Roi Mohammed VI, arrivant au Symposium International sur la prevention du cancer du col de l'uterus, Vendredi 15 septembre 2006. (sorry its in french) from sipa vis isfia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! It's been a while, but now I'm back!
I'm so surprised to see the last event Salma has been involved in. I didn't know about that. I left Morocco after summer vacations and didn't have access to internet.
I'm very glad to see that she has started giving speeches, I didn't see anything of it, but wether it is good or not, it's still a very good thing that she's starting this kind of activities.
I like her last picture. The blue caftan suited her very well.

Picture from Magreb Arab Press

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Robijn said:
What was the event??

it was during the opening ceremony of international symposium on cervical cancer:flowers:

no Amira I thing it was during Closing Dinner offered bye Mohammed VI to the participants in the Symposium.

The color of her Takchita at the closing dinner suits her, and matches very well with her red hairs, but I don't like the shape of the collar
About the day of the speech, for what I saw and heard on TV, her way to make her speech was ok (even if she seemed petrify when she looked at people), it's true that her pronunciation wasn't academic, but in Arabic I don't think that it is problematic, it's another thing in French that is a very formal language, and where this kind of pronunciation is enough unpleasant

Princess Robijn said:
What was the event??

The first one from the speech of the oponing ceremony of international symposium on cervical cancer and the second from the gala dinner,16&17september 2006.

rosa said:
The color of her Takchita at the closing dinner suits her, and matches very well with her red hairs, but I don't like the shape of the collar
About the day of the speech, for what I saw and heard on TV, her way to make her speech was ok (even if she seemed petrify when she looked at people), it's true that her pronunciation wasn't academic, but in Arabic I don't think that it is problematic, it's another thing in French that is a very formal language, and where this kind of pronunciation is enough unpleasant
many times she wore caftans or suits with same color of countries' flags of presidents or kings' who made states visits to morocco.
i don't like the combination of blue and white of her caftan, but they are colors of UN and WHO flags .. i think she didn't have much choice ;)

zineb said:
many times she wore caftans or suits with same color of countries' flags of presidents or kings' who made states visits to morocco.
i don't like the combination of blue and white of her caftan, but they are colors of UN and WHO flags .. i think she didn't have much choice ;)

I think that it isn't the combination of blue and white that isn't nice but the embroideries are too big and take whole the place on the Takchita, it isn't very refined
Personally, I would prefer more discreet embroideries
I think also, that the idea to wear the color of the guest's flag, can be pleasant once, but to be dressed like this, in each occasion isn't very subtle

rosa said:
I think that it isn't the combination of blue and white that isn't nice but the embroideries are too big and take whole the place on the Takchita, it isn't very refined
Personally, I would prefer more discreet embroideries
I think also, that the idea to wear the color of the guest's flag, can be pleasant once, but to be dressed like this, in each occasion isn't very subtle
yes rosa, u point it well, it's the embroideries. i find the idea to wear color of guests' flag a jokey :cool:

she does look pretty in blue , but i find her caftan's collar a little akward or perhaps a little too big, she should've worn a necklace with it.

I don't like a lot the collar of her jacket and the one of her top, personally, I would choose a black bag, it's more elegant
Her make-up is OK, and even if her hairdo isn't the most elegant, they aren't swollen, and it's better than before
About her way to be in this event, for what I saw on TV, she didn't know what she must doing, with those who welcome her; she seemed very shy and not very comfortable
Did she improve herself during these four years?
About her look, she put less make-up than before and her hairdo is more presentable, about her way to dress, personally, I don't like her taste and I agree with Ikram who say that there are always things that go wrong (the color, the cut,…etc) about her way to be, I think that she lack easiness in public

i think that she looked gorgeous in that outfit she is very elegant .we all have different clothing taste, but i believe that she knows what looks good on her and i give her an A on her choices.

i think that pearls are her signature jewelry. and they look good on her too.

Princess Lalla Salma chairs Association Against Cancer board of directors

Casablanca, Nov. 20 - Princess Lalla Salma, spouse of King Mohammed VI, chaired, here Monday, the "Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer" board of directors.

Coinciding with the association first anniversary, the meeting tackled the association actions in 2006, its efforts to develop its services for the cancer-stricken people and their families, in addition to providing support to the efforts of the Health ministry and the NGOs operating in this field.

http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/social/princess_lalla_salma4924/view

Picture:

[img=http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc437/th_62372_20nov_2006_sar_casa_g_122_437lo.jpg]

The jacket is, imo, awful, but I'm glad to see her working and not just doing nothing as normal.

Did Lalla Salma know someone who suffered from or died from cancer? She is very passionate about it.

LadyK said:
Did Lalla Salma know someone who suffered from or died from cancer? She is very passionate about it.

her mother actually died from cancer when the princess was still a baby ( 3 years old )

Oh, that's so sad. I knew there had to be some reason that this cause is so near and dear to her heart. I appreciate her doing something, especcially for a population that is not paid as much attention to (meaning African cancer patients and survivors) ((at least not here in the US, cancer and Africa are two different issues))

Thanks Amira.

I don't know if I like her outfit (it's in between), but I love her bag.

Cheers,
Josette

For me, she is OK, I am not fan of her jacket, but she is more simple than before, and for what I saw in this photo, she isn’t too make-up, it’s better
About her hairdo, I think that the parting in the middle don’t suit her

Here's the English version of the article:

Casablanca, May 21 - Some 379 cancer patients and their relatives have benefited from accommodation provided by the Casablanca-based "La Maison de Vie" (the House of life) since last November, that is an 85% occupancy.
LINK

about the look of lalla salma this day, personally, I don't like it
I don't know if it's the jaket or the color or the hairdo, but it isn't nice
too bad, she is cute but she don't know how to dress

Ok thanks I could find it. I like the way she is dressed. I like her hairdo

Back
Top Bottom