The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Princess Lalla Salma presides over ALSC board of directors
HRH Princess Lalla Salma, president of the Lalla Salma Association against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Friday in Rabat, the board of directors of the Association.
Photo: ImageBam

Old 03-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Princess Lalla Salma presides over ALSC board of directors
HRH Princess Lalla Salma, president of the Lalla Salma Association against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Friday in Rabat, the board of directors of the Association.
Photo: ImageBam
Finally we see a picture of lalla salma she looks so pretty! i guess i saw this outfit few months ago or maybe if it wasnt the same..a similar one ?

Old 04-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am also happy to see her again she looks great.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

The First Ladies of Morocco and Niger launched an initiative to fight against cancer
Les Premières Dames du Maroc et du Niger lancent une initiative de lutte contre le cancer, éducation, StarAfrica.com
Old 05-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia
Visit to the oncology center
!

Marrakech Call
The participants to the International Conference on Cancer Control in Middle-East and Africa, meeting in Marrakech on January 12, 13 and 14, 2012, taking into consideration the following...Link
I have a question .. I've noticed that at every event held by lalla salma or the rest of the family .. A guy with a white suite holding the sword has to kiss their hands in and out on the arrival and when leaving... Why is that and what does it mean?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

its only protocol Monnaliza i am afraid i don't know alot about that but its something indispensable on MRF protocol.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lalla Salma and volunteers of her Association 20 May 2012
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2iavthx.jpg
Lalla Salma attended yesterday a luncheon for children with cancer treated at pediatric oncology center in Rabat,the picture was published on the Association Official Facebook account,hope now with the news Facebook page we will get alot of photos and informations of Lalla Salma activities for her association that Maghreb Arab Press usually don't cover.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo
Lalla Salma and volunteers of her Association 20 May 2012
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2iavthx.jpg
Lalla Salma attended yesterday a luncheon for children with cancer treated at pediatric oncology center in Rabat,the picture was published on the Association Official Facebook account,hope now with the news Facebook page we will get alot of photos and informations of Lalla Salma activities for her association that Maghreb Arab Press usually don't cover.
Finally lalla salma appeared again .. So nice to see her and hope that there will be more news and updates on the FB page relates to her association :)
Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Lalla Salma arrives in Geneva
Geneva - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSC), arrived on Monday in Geneva.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Lalla Salma calls to make to address the cancer a global priority

http://hespress.com/sciences-nature/54585.html

the update is also in the FB page of her association

another picture that i found from the WHO facebook page of lalla salma before her speech

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...78543c&theater

lalla salma's speech from the World Health Organization twitter page and Instagram

http://goo.gl/YgsO2

http://goo.gl/BPOqU

Instagram

to me lalla salma looked nervous at the begining then as soon as she started her speech she looked so confident what do you all think ?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, World Health Organization (WHO) Goodwill Ambassador, was received, on Tuesday afternoon at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, by Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of the Organization, who was accompanied by Norwegian Foreign Minister, Jonas Gahr Store......ImageBam ** ImageBam

thanks alot for the links Monaliza.
i also thought Lalla Salma was abit nervous in the begining but then she was just fine loved her speech.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:20 AM
Commoner

lalla salma she is beautiful and she lost her kilos, so nice.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Royal Highness

Very Nice Video , Lalla Salma looks So Beautiful , Thank you for Posting
Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo
Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, World Health Organization (WHO) Goodwill Ambassador, was received, on Tuesday afternoon at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, by Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of the Organization, who was accompanied by Norwegian Foreign Minister, Jonas Gahr Store......ImageBam ** ImageBam

thanks alot for the links Monaliza.
i also thought Lalla Salma was abit nervous in the begining but then she was just fine loved her speech.

My Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by joumanana
lalla salma she is beautiful and she lost her kilos, so nice.
Really?? I think she gained a bit of weight
Old 05-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Good to see her again working for her association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monnaliza84 View Post
To me also, she looks like she gained few weight around her waist and belly, but her face is slimmer. Maybe she's pregnant?
Old 05-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Lalla Salma visits headquarters of Roche Holding Ltd in Basel
Basel (Switzerland) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, visited, on Wednesday in Basel, the headquarters of the Roche Holding Ltd, a leading company of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Commoner

Quote:
My Pleasure

I compared it against a picture where she was in pink suit, that why, but you right between her first year like first morrocan lady :)

Noblesse & Royautés » Lalla Salma du Maroc rencontre le directeur d’ONUSIDA
Old 05-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Princess Lalla Salma calls to make to address the cancer a global priority

http://hespress.com/sciences-nature/54585.html

the update is also in the FB page of her association

another picture that i found from the WHO facebook page of lalla salma before her speech

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403307536381302.93693.154163327962392&type=1&l=725a78543c#!/photo.php?fbid=403574189687970&set=a.403307536381302.93693.154163327962392&type=3&l=725a78543c&theater

lalla salma's speech from the World Health Organization twitter page and Instagram

http://goo.gl/YgsO2

http://goo.gl/BPOqU

Instagram

to me lalla salma looked nervous at the begining then as soon as she started her speech she looked so confident what do you all think ?
its same dress? purple or violet?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Princess Lalla Salma presides in Basel over signing of agreement to improve access of West Africa cancer patients to care
Basel - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Wednesday in Basel, Switzerland, over the signing of an agreement on improving cancer patients's access to care in fourteen African countries.....MAP --- Picture
HRH Princess Lalla Salma visits headquarters of Roche Holding Ltd in Basel
Basel (Switzerland) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, visited, on Wednesday in Basel, the headquarters of the Roche Holding Ltd, a leading company of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics....MAP ---- Picture 1 --- Picture 2
Old 05-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia
HRH Princess Lalla Salma presides in Basel over signing of agreement to improve access of West Africa cancer patients to care
Basel - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Wednesday in Basel, Switzerland, over the signing of an agreement on improving cancer patients's access to care in fourteen African countries.....MAP --- Picture
HRH Princess Lalla Salma visits headquarters of Roche Holding Ltd in Basel
Basel (Switzerland) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, visited, on Wednesday in Basel, the headquarters of the Roche Holding Ltd, a leading company of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics....MAP ---- Picture 1 --- Picture 2
Beautiful !! I liked her top the colour suits her