The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lalla salma speech at the 56th session of WHO regional committee
Dailymotion - خطاب صا*بة السمو الملكي الأميرة للا سلمى - une vidéo Amis et Famille

National Day Against cancer
Journe nationale de lutte contre le cancer : Une occasion de s'arrter sur les acquis raliss
Translation: Google Translate

Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Princess Lalla Salma takes part in Morocco's anti-cancer association General Assembly
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of Morocco's anti-cancer association (ALSC) took part, on Saturday in Rabat, in the proceedings of the 2008 Regular General Assembly of the Association.
Princess Lalla Salma chairs awarding ceremony of ALSC's prizes
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of Morocco's Anti cancer Association (ALSC), chaired on Saturday in Rabat, the awarding ceremony of the 2009 national and international prizes of the ALSC.
photo: http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_193lo.jpg#

Old 11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the photo!

Dina and Ghida look gorgeous, they are both such beautiful women.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ghaida is such stunning elegant lady
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

nice to see both Princesses in Morocco,they seems to have the same interest like Lalla salma,I hope to see them more and more in there.

Princesses Ghaida and Dina still in Morocco they had an activitie with Lalla Salma today.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Lalla Salma launches project 'Access to innovative medicine'
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC), accompanied by Princess Ghida Talal and Princess Dina Mired of Jordan, respectively Chairwoman and Director General of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation, launched, Monday at the Rabat National Oncology Institute, the project Access to innovative medicine on the occasion of National Cancer Day.
photo: http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?...122_209lo.jpg#

Celebrating anniversary of Lalla Salma Association to fight cancer
Their Royal Highnesses Princess Ghida Talal and Princess Dina Mired were invited by Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

the three ladies are beautiful and elegant
Old 12-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

MENA Cristal Awards
http://www.menacristal.com/uploads/i...ingMaghreb.pdf
Old 12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
it's a price for publicity agency, isn't it and the agency who did the publicity for lalla salma association win the price, if I well understand the paper
Old 01-22-2010, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

One more photo of Lalla Salma with Princess Dina and Ghaida of Jordan
http://i45.tinypic.com/30k7ds6.jpg
Old 01-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Accueil: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma inaugure Casablanca la premire unit de chimiothrapie de proximit
Quote:
Casablanca - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight against Cancer (ALSC) inaugurated Wednesday in Casablanca, the first chemotherapy unit proximity Baouafi Prefectural Hospital, made for a budget 3 million DH.
photos: http://i47.tinypic.com/343jbwk.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/x2o26f.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/jg16r8.jpg
Old 01-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

the article in english: Home: Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates in Casablanca first proximity chemotherapy unit
Old 02-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

February 1, 2010 - Lalla Salma at Versailles

Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco attends the Gala Dinner for Association A.V.E.C. at Chateau de Versailles on February 1, 2010 in Versailles, France: Image Gallery

More image galleries:
Lalla Salma receiving the award
Jean Jacques Aillagon, Luc Chatel, Lola Karimova, Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco and Bernadette Chirac
Lalla Salma, Prof David Khayat, Lola Karomiva and her husband attend the Gala Dinner
Lalla Salma in her splendid kaftan
MAP photos

SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma reoit le Prix de la Charte de Paris 2010 contre le cancer
Google Translate
Old 02-02-2010, 06:06 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

SOIREE DE GALA AU CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES POUR L' ASSOCIATION A.V.E.C. (ASSOCIATION POUR LA VIE ESPOIR CONTRE LE CANCER ).
ImageShack -
Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Lalla Salma wins Charter of Paris against Cancer award 2010
Paris - The 2010 award of the Charter of Paris against Cancer was handed, on Monday in Chteau de Versailles (near Paris), to Princess Lalla Salma.

http://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actu...02-2010/71734/
Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

First lady Princess Lalla Salma Received, on Monday at the Chteau de Versailles (near Paris), the 2010 Charter of Paris award for the fight against cancer, the ceremony took place during a charity evening organized for the benefit of the association (life – hope to fight cancer) held under the patronage of president Nicholas Sarkozy for the Association pour la Vie-Espoir contre le Cancer (AVEC).
Moroccan First lady Princess Lalla Salma awarded for the fight against cancer | Moroccan media News with TV shows newspaper Live broadcasting

Hola article: Salma de Marruecos 'reina' en Versalles *** http://translate.google.com/translat...Dfr%26hs%3DrUO
pictures gallery: Galer*a de imágenes - Foto 1 - Salma de Marruecos 'reina' en Versalles
Hello article: Elegant*Lalla Salma leads the fight against cancer | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
Old 02-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Some more photos from Belga
http://i45.tinypic.com/t54w0i.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/w06ihk.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2imb4g1.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/33cu3h5.jpg
Old 02-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Nobility

I found that her web site isn't very intersting, and the association can improove it a lot Accueil — ASSOCIATION LALLA SALMA DE LUTTE CONTRE LE CANCER
by curiosity I make a research on the net about other foreign associations
I found two that I found nice, one in algeria (I think that they haven't a lot of mean) but their web site si very interesting Accueil
and another very famous in france Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer - Informations lgales du site de l'Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
and I found them much more interesting and with a lot infos about cancer
I think that it will be a good idea if the association enrich the content of its web site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco attends the Gala Dinner for Association A.V.E.C. at Chateau de Versailles on February 1, 2010 in Versailles, France: Image Gallery

More image galleries:
Lalla Salma receiving the award
Jean Jacques Aillagon, Luc Chatel, Lola Karimova, Princesse Lalla Salma of Morocco and Bernadette Chirac
Lalla Salma, Prof David Khayat, Lola Karomiva and her husband attend the Gala Dinner
Lalla Salma in her splendid kaftan
MAP photos

SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma reoit le Prix de la Charte de Paris 2010 contre le cancer
Google Translate
Prof david Khayat, the man who gave the prize to lalla salma and who gave the laudatory speech about her is member of the scientific council of lalla salma association
Old 02-21-2010, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Rather than attempting to question his credibility some basic research would have saved yours.

For the record, Prof David Khayat is the president of the French National Cancer Institute, is on the steering committee of the World Alliance of Cancer Research Organisations and is the associate editor of the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Cancer. He was one of the organisers of the Charter of Paris Against Cancer in 2000 and has the Order of Merit and the Legion of Honour.

There would be few people more eminently qualified to present this particular award.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post

Rather than attempting to question his credibility some basic research would have saved yours.

For the record, Prof David Khayat is the president of the French National Cancer Institute, is on the steering committee of the World Alliance of Cancer Research Organisations and is the associate editor of the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Cancer. He was one of the organisers of the Charter of Paris Against Cancer in 2000 and has the Order of Merit and the Legion of Honour.

There would be few people more eminently qualified to present this particular award.
i know all this warren about prof khayat and every one could easily found them on the net, but I didn't know that he is a member of the scientific council of lalla salma association, for me it's an interesting info, and I think that each one is free to make his own deductions isn't it?