Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Fight against the dangers of smoking.
Initiated bythe Lalla Salma Association to Fight against Cancer (ALSC) on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day,, an awareness day for pupils on the dangers of smoking was held on Monday in Oujda,the initiative comes in the wake of efforts by different actors in society to fight against smoking in schools.....Source

Princess Lalla Salma chairs a ceremony in Beni Mellal commemorating World No Tobacco Day
Beni Mellal - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC) and goodwill Ambassador of World Health Organization (WHO), presided, on Tuesday at Ibn Sina high school in Beni Mellal, over a ceremony commemorating World No Tobacco Day.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Princess Lalla Salma in New York to take part in UN meeting on NCDs
New York - HRH Princess Lalla Salma arrived, on Monday, in the headquarters of the UN in New York to take part in the the UN General Assembly’s high-level meeting on non-communicable diseases (NCDs)....MAP

Great see her again after a long time without events.

yes that's too JulieS..as the monarchy in Morocco is old very very old one there is some traditions still survive until now although there is nosence it still exist IMO.

I believe it's highly practiced in all arab countries.. :) its part of tradition as well as showing respect to either a high profile person wether in a society or in the family .. :) . its very common here in UAE .

I liked her outfit very unique and formal...

Video of Lalla salma in New York
according the the clip .. lalla salma participated in the opening speech .. i wonder how fluent her english is or even the accent ? never heard her speaking in english ... any clue?

Last edited by a moderator:
according the the clip .. lalla salma participated in the opening speech .. i wonder how fluent her english is or even the accent ? never heard her speaking in english ... any clue?
not very good I am afraid there is a video of the Princess Speaking english in the fight against AIDS thread you can see it:flowers:

Princess Lalla Salma calls for setting up global fund to fight cancer
New York - HRH Princess Lalla Salma made, on Tuesday in New York, a formal call for the setting up of a global fund for cancer prevention and treatment, following the example of the global fund to fight AIDS.

Princess Ghida Talal expresses admiration for action of HRH Princess Lalla Salma against cancer
New York - Princess Ghida Talal of Jordan, Chairperson of the "King Hussein Cancer Foundation," expressed her admiration for the commendable action of HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer, in terms of prevention and cancer treatment, praising the progress made in recent years in this area.

Morocco to host symposium on cancer in January- HRH Princess Lalla Salma announces
New York - HRH Princess Lalla Salma announced, on Tuesday in New York, that Morocco will host in January a symposium to examine the means to fight cancer.
Photo: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

mashallah ... she's gorgeous...very confident with her speech . however, can feel that her arabic isn't that strong especially with the pronounciation of some words... probably she had to do lots of training ... but overall she's stunning :):) thanks again shrifia for the regular update :)

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates in Errachidia a center for early detection of breast & cervical cancer
Errachidia, Oct 21, 2011 -
HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSLC), inaugurated on Friday at the Moulay Ali Cherif in Errachidia a center for the early detection of breast and cervical cancer.

the colors shes wearing suits her ... I noticed that she gained weight ?

great to see her in the far areas too I am sure ppl in Errachidia liked the Princess visit

Video

great to see her in the far areas too I am sure ppl in Errachidia liked the Princess visit

Video

Thank you ! she looked confident and fresh , also chic and fit I think she lost weight !

Thank you ! she looked confident and fresh , also chic and fit I think she lost weight !

i really enjoyed this video, although it strikes me the different protocol to welcome salma. some people kiss her hand, some others just shake it and some others even hug her. i wonder what this means?

it means that everybody can greet her like he want although Morocco Protocol is abit old and odd when it come to greeting MRF but it's not a sacred cod everyone can do what he feel its good.:)

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
Princess Lalla Salma chairs ceremony marking national Day against Cancer
Rabat - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSLC), presided on Tuesday in Rabat over a ceremony on the occasion of the national Day against cancer.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Nice pics :) !
Why is it sometimes her hair seems thicker and longer than other times? does she use hair extension ?

Morocco to host symposium on cancer in January- HRH Princess Lalla Salma announces
New York - HRH Princess Lalla Salma announced, on Tuesday in New York, that Morocco will host in January a symposium to examine the means to fight cancer.
http://www.contrelecancer.ma/fr/Programme Def 2012.pdf
Under the chairmanship of Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Salma and with the participation of the First Ladies of several countries in the Middle East and Africa (MEA), this Conference will focus on two main topics: the Prevention of Cervical Cancer and the Cooperation and Access to cancer care.

:previous: that's gonna be intesting to follow.
I wonder whose the Princesses and First ladies that the association website mention.
I know at least that Princess Ghida of Jordan will be here...

Princess Dina of Jordan to attend too.
i am not sure whose from the ME first ladies gonna be here but some from Africa will come for sure.

Princess Diba is coming too...great I like her.
maybe also the First lady of Lebanon but not sure.

the First lady of Gabon Madame Sylvia Bongo Ondimba to attend tomorrow Conference too.

Princess Lalla Salma Chairs In Marrakech Opening Session Of International Conference On Cancer Control
Marrakech, January 12 - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Thursday in Marrakech, over the opening ceremony of the International Conference on Cancer Control in the Middle-East and Africa, scheduled January 12-14 in Marrakech.
Photo: http://img228.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11151_Marrakech_activitSARlallaSalma_G_122_415lo.jpg#

there was a gala dinner this evenning but no pic yet.

Marrakech - HRH Princess Lalla Salma chaired on Thursday evening in Marrakech a dinner offered by HM King Mohammed VI in honour of the participants in the International Conference on Cancer Control in the Middle-East and Africa (January 12-14).
HM the King offers dinner in honour of participants in International Conference on Cancer Control

Marrakech, January 13 - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association against Cancer (ALSC), accompanied by Princesses and First Ladies invited to the International Conference on Cancer Control in the Middle-East and Africa (January 12-14), visited the oncology and haematology center at the Mohammed VI University Hospital on Friday in Marrakech.
HRH Princess Lalla Salma visits oncology and haematology center at Mohammed VI hospital in Marrakech

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom