Fez Festival of World Sacred Music: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're welcome:flowers:
the Fez Festival Programme is always intersting I am looking forward this year edition.

HRH Princess Lalla Salma chairs opening ceremony of Fez Festival of World Sacred Music
Fez - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, chaired, on Friday night in Fez, the opening ceremony of the 18th Fez Festival of World Sacred Music, held under the high patronage of HM King Mohammed VI under the theme "re-enchanting the World".....MAP .... BelgaPicture - Quick search

Fes Festival of World Sacred Music Inspires Forces for Change through Cultural Expression
.....At opening night in the Bab Al Makina, over four thousand viewers, including King Mohamed VI's wife, Princess Lalla Salma, crowded the beautifully lit main stage. Love is My Religion was introduced with a specially commissioned dance, poetry and musical extravaganza directed by flamenco dance maestro Andres Marin. More than 60 Arab-Andalusian, Sufi, Amazigh and Spanish flamenco artists took part in the spectacle.

Article with photos from the opening night it said Lalla Salma onjoed the show very much: Une soixantaine d'artistes exaltent l'amour dans tous ses états à Bab Al Makina
Fes Festival of World Sacred Music: the opening concert June 7th 2013 - YouTube

Thank you Mademoiselle Lilo:flowers:
When I came across this event on this french website,I find it weird that you didn't post it already because if I remember well ,every year you were the first to do it.

I wish I could be there,the program seems to be great:Buddy Guy (I love his music),Rokia Traore,Youssou N Dour,music from central Asia,hungarian orthodox music....

Great we can´t wait to see her wearing an amazing caftan.

the man behind Lalla salma in black suit and glasses is her father Abdhamid Bennani
ImageBam

Back
Top Bottom