Fez Festival of World Sacred Music: 2004-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't like Her Look At all , Its had been a long time Since Her last engagement almost 5 mounths , So I expected something of soft & elegant , The look was out of the blue , very over , with that huge necklace .... the caftan wasn't a good one , the same hairdo she must change it ! But in fact I Like The makeup a lot . Idk why salma is that over , she must have a simple soft taste , and the caftan isn't makhzani ! Why ? Both of lalla meryem and lalla hasnae wore a makhzani caftan on 2017 , why salma didn't , truly she must change her bad habit in choosing clothes .

Last edited:
I didn't like Her Look At all , Its had been a long time Since Her last engagement almost 5 mounths , So I expected something of soft & elegant , The look was out of the blue , very over , with that huge necklace .... the caftan wasn't a good one , the same hairdo she must change it ! But in fact I Like The makeup a lot . Idk why salma is that over , she must have a simple soft taste , and the caftan isn't makhzani ! Why ? Both of lalla meryem and lalla hasnae wore a makhzani caftan on 2017 , why salma didn't , truly she must change her bad habit in choosing clothes .

Totally agree with you but what makhzani kaftan means

Totally agree with you but what makhzani kaftan means
The makhzani Caftan Are Caftans With Extra Large sleeves , And Its too long , Its a part of the moroccan royal protocol , the princesses must wear just makhzani caftans , lalla meryem wore it newly in france & even lalla hasnae 's last caftan was a makhzani one. Hope you undrestand .

So it is official ,lalla salma ls divorced.
Is not it the time to change the thread name?
I mean "king Mohamed anx princess lalla salm?"

So it is official ,lalla salma ls divorced.
Is not it the time to change the thread name?
I mean "king Mohamed anx princess lalla salm?"

What was said in the communication from the palace regarding the divorce?

Or is there some other evidence that leads to your conclusion?

Till now no official confirmation from the palace
But Fez festival is conidered as first lady event
And lalla salma attenteded it for years since she get married and now with the long absence since
December with the famous divorce rumors and lalla Hasna attending istead of her makes my
Conclosion more than reasonable

I tend to agree with nisreen. There has been no sight of Lalla Salma for months and now Lalla Hasna shows up as de facto patron at this event.

That can only mean one thing to me...

:previous:
I too think that Lalla Salma's absence from the festival in question can mean a separation/divorce. It is unfortunate that the union has not survived.

Till now no official confirmation from the palace
But Fez festival is conidered as first lady event
And lalla salma attenteded it for years since she get married and now with the long absence since
December with the famous divorce rumors and lalla Hasna attending istead of her makes my
Conclosion more than reasonable

Thanks. So, it's not official but another comfirmation that it is highly likely that they are (at least) separated and/or that she is no longer considered the first lady.

There is no chance of her being ill and therefore unseen for a long period of time or would the court have released a statement in that case?

Somebody: The palace usually release statement in case of sickness of one of RF they only don't announce preganncy and prefer to wait the birth

Lalla Salma started to attend Fez Festival in 2005 before that date the Festival was under Lalla Hasna patronage.

I think in case of sickness the court would have
Released somthing becuase it is very acceptable
Excuse for absence.

Lalla Hasna attending tell alot..
That's Lalla Soumaya next to Lalla Hasna no?

Yes it's Lalla Soumaya Ouazzani she is very close to Lalla Hasna and often attend events together

Back
Top Bottom