Crown Prince Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Currents 2: June 2017-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My complain about the El Mundo article is the comparison between the two system of heirs education and i am not sure what the purpose of.there they chose kind of the esucation parents and the monarchy see as good for their heir
saying that i will add i only posted Morocco world article to share the news about the prince education not that i am too excited about the writing or aprove it

Is it a public school?? I hope Moulay Hassan will have the chance to mix with Morocco students from various social classes.. different from what he had experienced at the palace school.
In royal college he is studying with selective group of students of his age those kids are selzcted from diffrent backgroung in Morocco and from all social classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a public school?? I hope Moulay Hassan will have the chance to mix with Morocco students from various social classes.. different from what he had experienced at the palace school.
Yes it's a public school open for all background and classes of society there only some exams to pass that Prince also have to pass them as the rest of the students.
It's would be an intersting experience for Moulay Hassan he will be the first prince to left college royal to attend high school outside the palace.. I am not surprised by his choice though he is like his father passionate about aeronautics stuffs.

I agree with you dear. Definitely, it will be an interesting & amazing experience for the young prince. I read in some Morrocan Arabic websites that he will continue to receive private lessons at the palace in addition to his high school classes. Is it true??

:previous:
yes lessons and education related to his status as Crown Prince:royal protocol,etiquette and so....

It's amazing how he looks all growing up hard to say he is only 14....15 in couple of days

he is almost taller than everyone in these pics ?
very handsome young man soon he well break alot of hearts :D

Handsome prince he looks great in tradutional djalaba

Wow! He's only 16 years old. He looks grown up for his age.

I Love it too,Moulay El Hassan the cool :D
You know his serious look doesn't fool me i know behind there is a funny boy like any normal kid in his age who like to fool around:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom