CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Moulay Hassan Of Morocco with his dad King Mohamed VI

Attachments

• Roi_hassan_2.JPG
    Roi_hassan_2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 5,105
That's so adorable. Bravo to the Crown Prince. And bravi to the Atlas Lions on their surprising success. Well, I don't think too surprising but still.

:heart: yes i saw him,his lovely and wide with his russet hairs :p

and have dimbles in ones chin,mmmmmmmmmmmm :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a warm and happy photos - little Hassan is adorable baby...:)

:flower: Morocco Celebrates first birthday of HRH Crown Prince :flower:

RABAT, May 07 - The royal family and the Moroccan people will celebrate Saturday the first birthday of HRH crown prince Moulay El Hassan. HRH Crown prince, born on 8 May 2003, was named after his grandfather, the late HM king Hassan II, who passed away in July 1999.News of the birth was followed by a traditional 101 artillery shots. Subsequently, huge celebrations were staged all over the country to celebrate this happy event. Hundreds of people flocked to the Mechouar Essaid where the palace is located to congratulate HM king Mohammed VI on the birth of HRH the crown prince.On the occasion, a golden book was made available in the Royal Palace and in different provinces and prefectures in Morocco as well as in Moroccan embassies and consulates abroad to allow people to extend wishes to the new born crown prince.HM the king had granted total or partial royal pardon to 47,988 prisoners including 409 from different nationalities.The birth of HRH the prince was deemed as a historical event in Morocco and as a sign of the monarchy perennity.

With dad

Casual

:innocent: KM6 looks really, really, really sweeeeeeeeeeeet with his baby boy. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

That is one cute baby.

P. Moulay Hassan is so adorable. KM6 seems to be an affectionate father; far more so than K. Hassan was to KM6 growing up. I'm sure K. Hassan loved his children, but just didn't know how to express it.

A beautiful Picture 

I agree...All of them look happy in that picture.

Does the Crown Prince have a nanny or does Lalla Salma take care of him? I know most first ladies/queens have nannies to take care of their children but I read somewhere that Asma Assad does not have a nanny for her son so maybe Lalla Salma is doing the same thing. That would be lovely if she was.

Beautiful pic. I especially love the prince's lower 2 teeth (kids are so cute in this age).

I think this is the first picture I see of Lalla Salma where she is smiling/laughing from the bottom of her heart. As Alexandria said, she does have a lovely smile (so does the King).

Morocco's Future King Turns One

King Mohammed VI of Morocco has continued breaking royal tradition, releasing a touching father-son photo in honour of Crown Prince Moulay Al-Hassan's first birthday.

Though protocol once forbade the public release of photos of the monarch's private life, the king has opted to provide royal watchers with a rare glimpse at the young prince as he turns one. The official family photo, released on Saturday, shows a smiling Mohammed VI with an equally content baby Moulay Al-Hassan sitting on his lap.

Absent from the family scene, however, is the king's wife, Princess Lalla Salma. The princess has also bucked tradition by taking centre stage at diplomatic meetings and state functions alongside her husband. (see above post for family picture)

Daddy and son

from hellomagazine

He is so cute...and he seems relaxed in the crowd and in his Uncle's arms..

Yes, I agree CP My Hassan seems to be very comfortable around the people and with Prince My Rachid. It seems to me that there are more pictures of CP My Hassan than his daddy. CP My Hassan took all the attention; he took daddy's day. I guess KM6 suggests that when he takes his gem out on public that is what he has to face. Prince My Rachid looks really sweet with the little one, he is going to be a good daddy as KM6 is.:wub:

Is CP My Hassan wearing Jabador or is it called different because is sleeve less or it suppose to be sleeveless? Is he wearing shorts or is his uncle just pulling his pants up? :rolleyes:

Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan with his uncle Prince Moulay Rachid

Attachments

• my_hassan.jpg
    my_hassan.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 12,678
Map

news_icon.png
Fez to host Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Circumcision ceremony next month:

Rabat - The circumcision ceremonies of Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan (son of HM King Mohammed VI of Morocco) will take place in Fez next April, said Thursday a communiqué of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery.

The circumcision operation will take place in a religious ceremony on April 14, while festivities will be held on April 13-15, according to the same source.Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan was born on May 8, 2003 in Rabat.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh i will think about him......its hard a circumcision i hope that lalla salma will be also on television

Do they knock him out? It's one thing to do it on an 8 day old, but on a 3 year old? How does that work?

Monalisa said:
news_icon.png
Fez to host Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Circumcision ceremony next month:

Rabat - The circumcision ceremonies of Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan (son of HM King Mohammed VI of Morocco) will take place in Fez next April, said Thursday a communiqué of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery.

The circumcision operation will take place in a religious ceremony on April 14, while festivities will be held on April 13-15, according to the same source.Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan was born on May 8, 2003 in Rabat.

Would someone please describe this ceremony because I have not heard of it. I am not well informed on Moroccan customs and it would help me with a project that I am working on. Thanks in advance.

Bubbette said:
Do they knock him out? It's one thing to do it on an 8 day old, but on a 3 year old? How does that work?

1st- the little prince is going to be 2 years this May.
2nd- the doctor will do a local anesthesia.

Maybe the jews do circumicize boys when they are new born. Usually, it is not the case in Morocco.

I didnt know that the circumcision ceremony of the CP is a big deal. I mean the festivities and everything. Or are all cicumcisions treated the same way in Morocco?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I didnt know that the circumcision ceremony of the CP is a big deal. I mean the festivities and everything. Or are all cicumcisions treated the same way in Morocco?

I read that the ceremonies will take place in Fez (the spiritual city of Morocco and one of the Unesco World heritage sites) on April 13, 14, and 15. It is a big deal as you said.
  • Wed April 13: The little prince will visit the Tomb of the founder of Fez (Sultan Moulay Idriss II)
  • Thur April 14: Circumcision ceremony in the morning.
  • Fri April 15: King M6 will host a Lunch for men after Friday's prayer and Lalla Salma will host a dinner for Women.

DAY ONE: Ceremonies of Circumcision of the 2 y/o Crown Prince of Morocco

DAY ONE: Ceremonies of Circumcision of the 2 y/o Crown Prince of Morocco.

April 13 is the first of the ceremonies of the Moroccan Crown prince's circumcission. The prince will be two years on May 8, 2005. :D

Caption for pic 2:
FEZ, MOROCCO: Palace servants are seen before the visit of Moroccan King Mohammed VI and prince heir Moulay El Hassan, at the Moulay Driss Al Azhar mausoleum during circumcision festivities for the prince heir in Fez, 13 April 2005. AFP PHOTO ABDELHAK SENNA (Photo credit should read ABDELHAK SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)

Caption for pic 3, 4:
FEZ, MOROCCO: Royal guards are seen during the visit of Moroccan King Mohammed VI and prince heir Moulay El Hassan, at the Moulay Driss Al Azhar mausoleum during circumcision festivities for the prince heir in Fez, 13 April 2005. AFP PHOTO ABDELHAK SENNA (Photo credit should read ABDELHAK SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)

Caption for pic 5, 6:
FEZ, MOROCCO: Moroccan King Mohammed VI meets with Medina residents as he holds prince heir Moulay El Hassan, during his visit at the Moulay Driss Al Azhar mausoleum during circumcision festivities for the prince heir in Fez, 13 April 2005. AFP PHOTO ABDELHAK SENNA (Photo credit should read ABDELHAK SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• sm-cir-4.jpg
    sm-cir-4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,044
  • sm1.jpg
    sm1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 361
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 533
  • sm4.jpg
    sm4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 319
  • sm5.jpg
    sm5.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 454
  • sm6.jpg
    sm6.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 423
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 329
  • sm7.jpg
    sm7.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 607
  • sm8.jpg
    sm8.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 659
  • sm9.jpg
    sm9.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
DAY ONE:Ceremonies of Circumcision of the 2 y/o Crown Prince of Morocco: Second batch

DAY ONE: Ceremonies of Circumcision of the 2 y/o Crown Prince of Morocco.

Beautiful pics, beautiful Moroccan culture. It is nice that Moroccans stick to their traditions:D

Caption for pic 4 in this message:

FEZ, MOROCCO: Employees of the Royal Palace are seen during the visit of Moroccan King Mohammed VI and prince heir Moulay El Hassan, at the Moulay Driss Al Azhar mausoleum during circumcision festivities for the prince heir in Fez, 13 April 2005. AFP PHOTO ABDELHAK SENNA (Photo credit should read ABDELHAK SENNA/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• sm-10.jpg
    sm-10.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 440
  • sm-11.jpg
    sm-11.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 457
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 424
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
monamona said:
Beautiful pics, beautiful Moroccan culture. It is nice that Moroccans stick to their traditions:D

moroccan culture is very beautiful, but I think that the MRF uses the attachment of the Morrocans to their culture to be maintained in the power, and I find that bad

rosa said:
moroccan culture is very beautiful, but I think that the MRF uses the attachment of the Morrocans to their culture to be maintained in the power, and I find that bad
i understand your message rosa and tend to say u are right. anyone who is in power will consider something to influence people.

was little moulay already circumsed (sp?) ? poor little cutie..

Awww. The little prince is sooo cute! And he seems so smart. I bet he'lll make a great leader someday. His parents must be so proud. I hope he is ok after the fact though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom