CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right the cake, maybe its already a tradition^^
and thank you for collecting all the birthday pictures!!!

AWCH!!!too beautiful:flowers:
cute kids I looove this year pic,kind of:don't eat the cake alone:D
Lalla khadija little blouse is pretty no?

thank you so much!!! so thats why i felt i missed some pics, its because they didnt release for 3 whole years pictures of Moulay Hassan. i wonder why

without any reason kathia_sophia.
it's a shame though Moulay hassan is a cutie pie they could release somethin in those Birthdays.

thank you!!!
although i cant see the first pic, the other 2 are cute, with Lalla Khadija and her classmates. she will be one of the most beautiful women in morocco, im sure^^
this makes me wish for more moroccan royal babies, Lalla Salma and King Mohammed sure make pretty girls and handsome boys. Moulay Hassan will be famous among women!

she looks adorable:flowers:
here a video with Lalla Salma,moulay hassan and the king in;

adorable girl :) . loved the way moulay hassan peeking from the door :)

nice video:)
and Lalla Salma looks great.
its very lovely to see the whole family together in sush event,i am sur Moulay Hassan will help her sister in her school days.

Little Khadija is so cute, she reminds me of her aunt Hasna. She recited Surah Al-Fatiha almost perfectly (although some of the other girls were a little louder). It's one of the first chapters/verses of the Holy Quran that Muslim children learn by heart, no matter which part of the world they happen to live in.

She recited Surah Al-Fatiha almost perfectly (although some of the other girls were a little louder). It's one of the first chapters/verses of the Holy Quran that Muslim children learn by heart, no matter which part of the world they happen to live in.
you're noticed too:)
it's the verses that every muslim should know the most,so I would not be surprised if she already had learn it at home from her dady momy or even grandmother.

Lalla Khadija is so cute ! :flowers: Nice to see her with the King and all her family.

The Muslim News - Promenade of a Prince: Morocco's National Zoo Affair
[...]
Rituals of bowing and hand-kissing are common during official ceremonies in Morocco when a member of the royal family is attending. In one of his first official inaugural ceremonies alone, Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, the heir apparent, is warming up to his princely duties, along with the perks.

This video, recently released by Morocco’s state news agency, shows Hassan greeted by a line of officials at the newly constructed zoological garden in Rabat. The video, shown on Youtube with a high proportion of dislikes, has stirred a shocking reaction throughout the online community.

The scene of the nine-year-old prince greeted by high-ranking officials with bows and hand-kisses comes at a time when the Moroccan regime has continuously marketed itself as “progressive.”

However, the above scene conjures up memories of ancient practices that are now being met with negative reactions throughout the region. The Egyptian site, al Ahram features a screenshot of the video with an Arabic saying which roughly translates to, “Whoever sees the troubles of others, his own troubles are lessened.”

already 5 years old, how time flies!!!
its already the 1st of March and no official picture? ;_;

Mademoiselle Lilo said:
don't bother here you photo at least:D
they finally release it: ImageBam

Aww how a cute beautiful young lady lalla khadija is turning out :) i loved this pic its so sweet ... Hope to see more pics with her parents soon

She looks like her brother.

mashallah she is stunning eyes she will turn into beauty !

don't bother here you photo at least:D
they finally release it: ImageBam

What a cutie pie, she's growing into being a real beauty:flowers:. I think she will dethrone Lalla Soukaina who is the most beautiful moroccan young royal in a near future:D .

Her eyes and eybrows line are from her mother Lalla Salma, the rest of her face is a lot like her father and aunt Lalla hasna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom