The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Morocco > King Mohammed VI and Princess Lalla Salma and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

oh yes already 5 years old
in this age he will start his studies,i gues he will the new student of "collége royal" next month,the school that his grandfather Hassan II studie and his dad the kindg too:priparation to be a king

Old 04-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Serene Highness

oh wow, 5 years old already!! He's growing up so quickly (like all kids I guess). He looks adorable in that picture with his suit on and his watch!

Old 05-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

video of the little prince attend the opening of the Agriculture Fair with his dad the King
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Moulay hassan with his dad and uncle yestarday
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1221239893
Old 09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Moulay Hassan with his dad,uncle and Lalla Aicha(king's aunt) today
http://i35.tinypic.com/21ce87k.jpg
look like the little prince grow up fast i look forward to see him in School
Old 09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Moulay Hassan with his dad,uncle and Lalla Aicha(king's aunt) today
http://i35.tinypic.com/21ce87k.jpg
look like the little prince grow up fast i look forward to see him in School
thanks Madmoiselle lilo for sharing with as the lovely pic.
the prince is cute , we all forward to see him in School , and princess lala khadija too , im really sorry because we cant see the princess with her mother like the prince with his father !
Old 09-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

you're welcome chaimae
i agree with you it's pity we don't see Lalla Khadija very often maybe she is too young for duties now,i guess she is very beautiful little princess
Old 09-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

you have to watch him on TV he is so cute around his familyi can wait too to see him going to school.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Moulay Hassan start school

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SM le Roi préside à Rabat l'ouverture de la première rentrée scolaire de SAR le Prince Héritier Moulay El Hassan
Lalla salma was there as Lalla Khadija
i can wait to see photos...
Old 10-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Moulay Hassan first day at school

http://i37.tinypic.com/zipqv6.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2wfiniw.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/711cmd.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2na70k1.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/1y8owp.jpg

i would loved to see photos of he mom Lalla Salma and sister Lalla Khadija both present
Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Royal Highness

He's such a handsome, well-dressed boy. He looks like a little man! Hopefully he had a good first day and will have a wonderful time in school.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

in second picture, it looks like the boys hang their names written in piece of papers. the prince's paper has "smit sidi".
does the little prince will be called "smit sidi" by other students and teachers?? other remark, doesn't his class include girls?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Nobility

im super happy to see the pictures of our prince first schoolday!
what a cute and a handsome littel man is our CP
thanks a million madmoiselle lilo to share with as this photos
and i agree with you it can be nice if princess lala salma and lala khadija present in this special day for the prince.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaimae View Post
im super happy to see the pictures of our prince first schoolday!
what a cute and a handsome littel man is our CP
thanks a million madmoiselle lilo to share with as this photos
and i agree with you it can be nice if princess lala salma and lala khadija present in this special day for the prince.
I just came to see the news on Moroccan Channel and Lalla salma was presente,Lalla Khadija as well she looked super cute in he mom and dad arms,Moulay Hassan is so handsome in her little suit and look so happy around his friends,they all looks so cute:good luck boys
the article form MAP: Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco's Crown Prince starts first school year
Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I just came to see the news on Moroccan Channel and Lalla salma was presente,Lalla Khadija as well she looked super cute in he mom and dad arms,Moulay Hassan is so handsome in her little suit and look so happy around his friends,they all looks so cute:good luck boys
the article form MAP: Maghreb Arabe Presse: Morocco's Crown Prince starts first school year
So is the CP's school located in the palace? Was this the way that his father and uncle were educated during their primary school years?
Old 10-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

yes TLLK,the school is in the royal palace of Rabat,his dad,uncle and aunts Study there even his grandfather the late Hassan II,this school was build by late king Mohamed V about 1930/1933 not sur,while morocco was under the frensh protectorate,the schools in morocco was cotroled by the frensh and the king want for his children perfect/double education(Tradition and Modernity)so he creat this school and send his kids to study,and so did Hassan II with his children and now his son Mohamed VI do the same,all the princes and the princesses of the royal family study in this school until high school,in each classroom you can find with the prince/princess students selected from different area of the kingdom especially poor students that the royal family take care of when they come to stady with thier children.

here video you can watch the news of the moroccan channel they have reportage about Mhassan first day at school you can see also Lalla salma and Lalla Khadija: http://www.snrt.ma/_moteur/readFullF...?id_video=6962
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you very much for your answer and the video link.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

HQ picture of the Crown Prince:
http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1093lo.jpg
Old 10-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the photos, he's a real cutie.

I think it's a shame though that he is always dressed like a much older man, it would be nice if sometimes the RF would treat him more like a child than an adult.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Royal Highness

Was I mistaken, or did I see Princess Lalla Khadija in the video walking?