CP Moulay Hassan & Princess Lalla Khadija Current Events1:July 2005-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EL PRÍNCIPE MOULAY HASSAN DE MARRUECOS ESTUDIARÁ EN EL COLEGIO REAL DE PALACIO CON CUATRO AMIGOS
translation via google:
Prince Moulay Hassan of Morocco at school ROYAL PALACE WITH FOUR FRIENDS
The firstborn son of Mohamed VI and Princess Salma began his schooling at the age of five

13 OCTOBER 2008
Prince Moulay Hassan of Morocco, eldest son of King Mohamed VI and his wife Princess Lalla Salma, on Thursday began his academic training. Unlike the princes of his generation, just as he intended to reign in the future, Leonor of Spain, Holland Amalia, Ingrid of Norway, Denmark-Christian, the heir to the throne of Morocco would not leave the palace to attend classes, but will share classroom with four students.

On the wish of his father, King of Morocco-chaired with his wife, Princess Salma, and her daughter, Princess Lalla Khadija the start of the school life of his heir, was again broken the strict protocol to allow it Moroccan, Once again, that the cameras were entering the palace in Rabat. The little prince, considered sacred by their fellow citizens, is distinguished by their ancestors have been present their image in the lives of all citizens from birth: the first photographs in-arms of a proud king-turned their world tour, the latter, performed in the same frame of the enclosure where she studied her real father, Mohamed VI, will join the history of this album prince born five years ago to reign under the name Hassan III.

Prince Moulay, supported by their parents
During the visit to the center, the King visited, followed by students' parents that school will share with their firstborn, classrooms and a Koranic school where their children studied. The Sovereign, which has given away all small their portfolios and their first school, he was received by Minister of Education, and the director of the School Princely, Mr. Aziz Hussein, among others. Although his parents, the King and Princess Salma, accompanied him during his first day of school on Friday, both were absent when the cameras went into the private redoubt.

King Mohamed VI would open that morning's meeting of the European autumn. A ceremony in which he announced that local elections will be held on June 12, 2009.
Moulay Hassan's mother had traveled to Cairo, in his capacity as Goodwill Ambassador for the World Health Organization (WHO) and President of the "Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer" (Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer), for attend the opening ceremony of the fifty-fifth session of the WHO Regional Committee for Eastern Mediterranean

first they will be just 5 but more children around Morocco will join them soon Moulay hassan class will include at least 12 others.
i belive that one Lalla Hasna daugther still stady in collége royal.

From what I understand Moulay Hassan will only attend larger classes when he starts high school?

Personally I think it's a shame and a wasted opportunity.

no Little_star,his classe will include more and more children in the upcoming two or tree years,the children as Shrifia said before are selected from different area in Morocco so it's rather early for kid of 5 to come so far from his family now if you see what i mean those who already start school with MHassan are and i quote from newspapper AlJareeda Aloula childern of normal families from Rabat.
actually i think it's beautiful and good opportunity for those children to come the palace and live this experience it may change their life:flowers:

Ah, I see. That's good to know. I think it's important in this day and age for the young princes and princesses to interact with those from a non-royal background and not simply others of their rank.

seems there is more than 20 students with Moulay Hassan at the Collège royal according to Al Ayyam newspapper he spend the week-end with them in the house of one of the king cousins
link: AL Ayam Hebdo ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ : ÚÏÏ :
translation(thanks to google:))
Crown Prince Moulay Hassan, a weekend outskirts Asmor
Crown Prince Moulay Hassan chosse to spend the weekend at the princely residence of Moulay Abdallah, son of the king's aunt, Princess Lalla Fatima Zahra, located on the outskirts of Osmor beach.

the Crown Prince,who is fan of horseback,was seen plays accompanied by his colleagues they were more than twenty, and they were guests of the cousin of his father, King Mohammed VI, who chose to spend the weekend days this place near the village of Hhattucp group, sponsored by horses.
The cousin of the king, took up with the start of the current school year a group of play for children and their children douars available to the neighbors and the disposal of the group of school pupils as the proximity of his residence. Also known for a number of reforms at the level of the region Himmat some of its schools and its mosque. The interests of the Ministry of Equipment repaired the road link between Sayar road link between Casablanca and new residence and to facilitate the defendant to go directly to Neverland.
In a related subject, King Mohammed VI began to transform the land belonging to his aunt Lalla Amina has been allocated for trainingof her horses to a royal palace on a large area extends up the Atlantic Ocean beach, not far from the beach, which was Sir Bonaim camps Summer for a number of Islamic groups.
Will it be the royal for the region to satisfy his son Crown Prince Moulay Hassan?

Moroccan Crown prince visits Horse Show in El Jadida
El Jadida (190 km south of Rabat), Oct. 26 (MAP) - Crown Prince, Moulay El Hassan, son of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, visited Saturday, the 1st Horse Show, held here October 22-26.
MAP

too bad thete was no photos of him with his his classmates,i sur he was so cute and adorable as usual:)

i think that Moulay Hassan is similar to his mother the Princess Lala Salma.

Thank´s Lilo! Khadiya change many in this year I´d like see her more usually .
I like more last year pic where she wore little caftan.

cute little princess,she looks adorabel in her dady arms,great pic thanks for sharing.

i think she resembles her dad. very cute

khadija looks quite a lot like her mum! quite an adorable photo, it's a shame lalla salma and moulay weren't in the pic!

the way in which they dress the little princess looks very occidental to me, though. i seem to recall pictures of little moulay hassan and he always wore the traditional moroccan clothing.

her hairs (they are frizzy) and mouth are from her mom, not sur but her nose also seems to be of her mom (enough long), her face shape is from her dad, the eyes imo remind me the one of her uncle rachid

you're welcome guys:flowers:
i think she looks like her mom and dad in the same time,love love the pink boots:angel:

HAPPY BIRTHAY PRINCESS LALLA KHADIJA
She's very cute, I think she looks like her aunts :)

her hairs (they are frizzy) and mouth are from her mom, not sur but her nose also seems to be of her mom (enough long), her face shape is from her dad, the eyes imo remind me the one of her uncle rachid

I agree Loubna!!
if you look at her well, you will see that she looks like her uncle Moulay Rachid

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank´s Lilo for posting new pic. I think too is Lalla Salma. I´d like see family pic.

thanks again M.Lilo:flowers:
beautiful curly hair love it:) but the eyes defenetely from M6.

the quality of hairs is from her mom, but I don't think she has M6 eyes, the shape isn't the same

Thank´s Lilo for posting new pic. I think too is Lalla Salma. I´d like see family pic.
you're welcome Salma,i also think a family photo would be great,like the one they made for Moulay Hassan first birthday,i guess they only focus the birthday girls:)
thanks again M.Lilo:flowers:
beautiful curly hair love it:) but the eyes defenetely from M6.
welcome dear,this is the first thing i notice seen the photo,the lovely curly hair of her mom and the black eyes of M6.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom